Surgery masters GTFIH.Genioplasty question

D

Deleted member 2856

Bronze
Are those changes possible with genio? Mainly talking about the chin and not lips

BTW it's about 15mm and talking about sliding genio

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200218-114917-01~2.jpeg
    Screenshot_20200218-114917-01~2.jpeg
    24.6 KB · Views: 106
You need jaw surgery aswell

If you need 15mm then your jaw is probably recessed as well. I know someone who got chin wing which only advanced his entire mandible by 13mm. Normally surgeons only move your chin 5-10mm with genio.

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
You need jaw surgery aswell
Not gonna happen.
My front is the best I can get to and my main problem is the side profile.
Where the fuck will I find the money tho?I don't have apnea.Can I fake it and get it for free???

Not gonna happen.
My front is the best I can get to and my main problem is the side profile.
Where the fuck will I find the money tho?I don't have apnea.Can I fake it and get it for free???
Genioplasty results are not significant on a recessed jaw like yours.
No you cant

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
Genioplasty results are not significant on a recessed jaw like yours.
No you cant
I mean even that is not possible? It's a pic from distance to have no distortion
@Lifewasted

Attachments

• AirBrush_20200218121701-01.jpeg
    AirBrush_20200218121701-01.jpeg
    23 KB · Views: 113
Here is a genioplasty on a recessed jaw
FSnosecollage 1024x1024

It still looks shit, you need jaw surgery first imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2856
Absolutely no decent surgeon would do a 15mm sliding genioplasty even at like 12mm there are very few people who would do one and the step off would be brutal and probably you would need an interpositional bonegraft.

What software did you use to create this?

Absolutely no decent surgeon would do a 15mm sliding genioplasty even at like 12mm there are very few people who would do one and the step off would be brutal and probably you would need an interpositional bonegraft.

View attachment 272253

What software did you use to create this?
Nothing crazy just an app called airbrush.
@goat2x how much does bimax cost?

how is your bite? is it normal? i got my jaw surgery covered by insurance due to my underbite.

for what it’s worth, i don’t think you look bad from the side profile. chin is slightly weak but you look good otherwise. assuming that your bite is normal, honestly i would just go ask a surgeon what the maximum projection you could achieve with a sliding genioplasty and just get that. it would look great i bet

btw how do you know that is 12mm? converting pixels in a photograph to real life millimeters seems like a tricky thing to do.

how is your bite? is it normal? i got my jaw surgery covered by insurance due to my underbite.

for what it’s worth, i don’t think you look bad from the side profile. chin is slightly weak but you look good otherwise. assuming that your bite is normal, honestly i would just go ask a surgeon what the maximum projection you could achieve with a sliding genioplasty and just get that. it would look great i bet

btw how do you know that is 12mm? converting pixels in a photograph to real life millimeters seems like a tricky thing to do.
My bite is almost perfect.To measure I just took a piece of paper and made it 15mm.i put it in the same distance my chin is and made sure to give as much projection as the piece of paper was