Surgery plan

D

Deleted member 16290

Iron
I want to ask Dr.rameriri to give me a ccw rotation with genioplasty and a custom jaw implant and infraorbital implants. No rhinoplasty how do you guys feel about this surgery plan. After this surgery I will get veneers and beard transplant.

I'm gonna ask the same thing once we meet, was planning just bimax and genio but i'll ask about implants, i'd rather do one big surgery tbh :Comfy:

I'm gonna ask the same thing once we meet, was planning just bimax and genio but i'll ask about implants, i'd rather do one big surgery tbh :Comfy:
Let me know and honestly I don't mess with rhinoplasties they look gay.

The thing is what do you expect out of his infraorbital malar implants will decrease scelra show and give hollow eyes? Will it give you hollow cheekbones? Those are the questions to ask. Are the implants peek or medpor and how do they react in boxing or mma Will they be attached and sealed or will they fall off.

I want to ask Dr.rameriri to give me a ccw rotation with genioplasty and a custom jaw implant and infraorbital implants. No rhinoplasty how do you guys feel about this surgery plan. After this surgery I will get veneers and beard transplant.
get braces jfl 2 years for 5k rather than 50k

Let me know and honestly I don't mess with rhinoplasties they look gay.
actually rhinoplasties can add harmony as long as you arent botched and as long as the surgeon has good male rhinoplasty result and not resulting in a weird upturned look. but some women like gay a lot of women pay attention to nose since its the thing they're most insecure about most foids think alike all the foids I've interviewed said they like sloped noses but they don't seem to care about the front as long as its not huge

The thing is what do you expect out of his infraorbital malar implants will decrease scelra show and give hollow eyes? Will it give you hollow cheekbones? Those are the questions to ask. Are the implants peek or medpor and how do they react in boxing or mma Will they be attached and sealed or will they fall off.
ive only asked 2 females tho