Surgery plans

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Ogremaxxing
I have decided I will get genio this summer.
I need OBO but let's be honest, the surgery is still very much in its infancy. I still plan on getting it though. However, fitting it in my life is a barrier

Other surgeries I need are rhino (would get this summer with genio but best after OBO), lip lift and infraorbital implants for deep tear trough lines (can be combined with OBO).

Maybe I'll end up getting OBO this summer but this is the plan atm, I need to stop procrastinating and get a surgery under my belt. Even though genio isn't the biggest smv boost, it's something, and a reasonably tame surgery

• +1
Reactions: med, coispet, soover4me and 1 other person
Only get the essential surgeries one botch is all it takes to fuck you up

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, coispet and Patris
Only get the essential surgeries one botch is all it takes to fuck you up
Genio is essential and simple.
OBO is essential to make me not capped at mtn and cucked by ipd and asymmetry.
I will probably only get implants under the eyes with OBO, otherwise not.
Rhino to fix asymmetry and hump is desirable.
Lip lift could potentially look gay or botched so I'll have to consider

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
No way you’re getting obo and lil lifts would look gay

I need OBO but let's be honest, the surgery is still very much in its infancy. I still plan on getting it though. However, fitting it in my life is a barrier

Other surgeries I need are rhino (would get this summer with genio but best after OBO), lip lift and infraorbital implants for deep tear trough lines (can be combined with OBO).

Maybe I'll end up getting OBO this summer but this is the plan atm, I need to stop procrastinating and get a surgery under my belt. Even though genio isn't the biggest smv boost, it's something, and a reasonably tame surgery
How was the consultation with giant?

Genio isnt that simple, it has a higher compliaction rate in terms of persistent nerve damage (10%) than double jaw surgery (7%). keep that in mind.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, coispet and optimisticzoomer
  • Woah
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Shit IPD is such a horror.
Mine is 65mm, but my midface length is something like 70mm, 20mm philtrum fucks me badly.
Idk if lip lift can make me a 1:1 midface, I don't want OBO either.

Shit IPD is such a horror.
Mine is 65mm, but my midface length is something like 70mm, 20mm philtrum fucks me badly.
Idk if lip lift can make me a 1:1 midface, I don't want OBO either.
Obo at 65mm would be retarded
Get lip lift
Ideal ratio is 0.95-1, most good looking males and actors are below 1

Obo at 65mm would be retarded
Get lip lift
Ideal ratio is 0.95-1, most good looking males and actors are below 1
I still look like a goldfish, only Giant can save us buddy boyo.
Good luck to you my friend, hope we both will ascend soon.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and optimisticzoomer

I've seen u in the obo thread, you're a high IQ user. DM if you want a plan review to see if we agree

Fix eyes, zygos and jaw. These three are the key or good SMV/PSL.

It’s easy; genio + gonial implants, or wraparound.

For zygos unfortunately only implants and BFR work.

Eyes it’s very hard but not impossible to improve

Seriously, unless your IPD, philtrum and nose are really bad, those ain’t SMV changers.

Don’t risk botch over a minor detail

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan

How do you plan on getting OBO?

What is your ipd?

Seriously, unless your IPD, philtrum and nose are really bad, those ain’t SMV changers.

What stats in numbers would be bad for philtrum ipd and nose?

Don’t risk botch over a minor detai
Giant implants

59mm
Ah I see would you recommend obo for wide set eyes and is that even possible?

Giant implants

59mm

IMG 0008

Is your IPD and ES worse than mine? I have 0.45 ES and ok PFL

IMG 0009

Will need infra Supra and maybe a pexy/plasty on top.

What is BFR?

He’s legit?

How did you measure IPD
He doesn't have his own clinic but worked with a surgeon in turkey who did one OBO so far. No results tho

With a pair of compasses

• +1
Reactions: joseph
I still look like a goldfish, only Giant can save us buddy boyo.
Good luck to you my friend, hope we both will ascend soon.
Me over here with my 62mm IPD JFL. I have a small skull + ES ratio is good at 0.451, so doesn't look close set, thankfully.

Me over here with my 62mm IPD JFL. I have a small skull + ES ratio is good at 0.451, so doesn't look close set, thankfully.
As long as ur midface ratio is fine, I wouldn't worry about ipd anyway. Under 60 looks like shit, 62 is pretty normal too brody.
I guess my mfr is like 0.93-0.95 which looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2
As long as ur midface ratio is fine, I wouldn't worry about ipd anyway. Under 60 looks like shit, 62 is pretty normal too brody.
My midface ratio is ~0.98, too. Thank the lord. Actual midface looks longer since nasal tip is droopy + lower third lacks height (class II). Will be getting Trimax w/ ramus widening + jaw angles with Giant to fix that very soon in April.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: panfacemogger and boringthot
We'll see if I post my result on here, too. Giant said he was most excited for my Bimax case (sorry for humble brag, jfl)

• +1
Reactions: panfacemogger
yeah it’s brutal, mine is low 0.9s. Only Giant can save us.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and panfacemogger
My midface ratio is ~0.98, too. Thank the lord. Actual midface looks longer since nasal tip is droopy + lower third lacks height. Will be getting Trimax w/ ramus widening + jaw angles with Giant to fix that very soon in April.
Yeah then it's honestly fine, I sadly have to rot for some years and I'm already in my mid twenties.
I don‘t think bimax will do a whole lot of change, since my facial depth is absolute shit too.

• So Sad
Reactions: MTNAscension2
Yeah then it's honestly fine, I sadly have to rot for some years and I'm already in my mid twenties.
I don‘t think bimax will do a whole lot of change, since my facial depth is absolute shit too.
Can't infraorbital/malar implants help with facial depth? Do you also think you might need a LF2?