Surgery prices are rising as were rotting

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Kraken
hurry up till your average bimax costs 100000

• So Sad
Reactions: never_lucky
not even kidding, my surgeon told me not to tell prices online cause he will raise them kn the future its over for poorcels

• So Sad
Reactions: never_lucky
Cosmetic surgery will become illegal come late 2020's . Or blackpill will be so mainstream that everyone will be chadlite will become the new average jfl you must ascend this year or next latest to have a chance.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, dadfa, Cutecel2001 and 2 others
It’s called inflation :feelsgood: economic blackpill :blackpill:

more seriously I would speculate that the demand for plastic surgery is outpacing supply, meaning doctor surgery slots and time in general, it takes a decade at least after high school to become a plastic surgeon in most countries worth getting it in. Especially the rise of men doing it, women do dumb shit like fillers which any idiot can do but things like facial implants are only done at the top tier by like 4 or 5 people in the west right now. Jaw surgery for functional reasons is becoming more common because humans are becoming more recessed on average though is my guess

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 643, Acromegaly_Chad and Deleted member
No problem just take a loan

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 5180 and Deleted member 13409
Cosmetic surgery will become illegal come late 2020's . Or blackpill will be so mainstream that everyone will be chadlite will become the new average jfl you must ascend this year or next latest to have a chance.
Probably the dumbest comment I have read all year

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, EverythingMaxxer, highT and 5 others
Only a very small % of patients get jaw surgery for cosmetic reasons.

why should it become illegal jfl also it will never be illegal in every country so you could just travel :feelsuhh:
and you basically said the same thing, we need to ascend asap

Only a very small % of patients get jaw surgery for cosmetic reasons.
the small % is rising so fast that surgeries cost thousands more each year

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409
No problem just take a loan
If you’re ugly and not rich enough for surgery and it will really ascend you, it’s not a bad idea because each moment you live looksmaxxed is a happier moment. My friend who ascended 3.5 to 5psl said he looks back on his old life and realized he was barely living.

people take out loans on too big houses, too nice of cars, too expensive of watches or other dumb things. None of these change your life like having a better face.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 6531 and 4 others
What did he do?
He went to Eppley, wraparound jaw implant and infraorbital-malar implants with height increasing saddle. I’m planning to do the second one of those myself one day but I’m not sure yet, and I’m not as rich as him so I can’t afford it and am considering a loan. I’m also already 4.5-5psl myself so it’s less necessity.

the jaw did a lot since he had a tiny chin but the infra-malar ones got rid of his bug eyes. He doesn’t have hunter eyes but he effectively removed a failo, his new jawline is a halo, he went very large on the jaw since he was starting small but stayed well below his new cheekbone width in his design, with his infra malar things he was conservative except for the saddle which was whatever the max Eppley would give him since he had low orbital rims. I’ve seen the design and cat scan(?) of his skull and he went from a shit skull to a chad one, and his face is fairly chad too. His personality really changed a year after, I really liked him but thought he was a pussy but now he’s got chad confidence after smashing a lot

before you ask, I’ve written this on this forum 4 times at least, no I can’t give a before after or his design, I don’t have his design anyways and he’s a childhood friend and he asked me to keep his changes a secret, I’ve asked him to post his results online for the past two years but he refuses which is a bit selfish but I get it, he went from truly ugly to handsome

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, LastHopeForNorman and Deusmaximus
He went to Eppley, wraparound jaw implant and infraorbital-malar implants with height increasing saddle. I’m planning to do the second one of those myself one day but I’m not sure yet, and I’m not as rich as him so I can’t afford it and am considering a loan. I’m also already 4.5-5psl myself so it’s less necessity.

the jaw did a lot since he had a tiny chin but the infra-malar ones got rid of his bug eyes. He doesn’t have hunter eyes but he effectively removed a failo, his new jawline is a halo, he went very large on the jaw since he was starting small but stayed well below his new cheekbone width in his design, with his infra malar things he was conservative except for the saddle which was whatever the max Eppley would give him since he had low orbital rims. I’ve seen the design and cat scan(?) of his skull and he went from a shit skull to a chad one, and his face is fairly chad too. His personality really changed a year after, I really liked him but thought he was a pussy but now he’s got chad confidence after smashing a lot

before you ask, I’ve written this on this forum 4 times at least, no I can’t give a before after or his design, I don’t have his design anyways and he’s a childhood friend and he asked me to keep his changes a secret, I’ve asked him to post his results online for the past two years but he refuses which is a bit selfish but I get it, he went from truly ugly to handsome
How recessed was his base? He had overbite? You think he needed a bimax before the implant?
Damn i would even pay to see a picture of him. Really inspiring story.

i doubt this.
because plastic surgery mainly benifits women.
and politics ands society; does EVERYTHING to please women.

It will be sooner, that plastic surgery for women will get payed by the state (with your tax money). Than that it willbe banned.
Everything, to please muh ladies.

:) got rid of his bug eyes? lifefuel for my bulging eyeballs

Yes it is true, I've also been told by my surgeon that they increase the prices each year.

If you’re ugly and not rich enough for surgery and it will really ascend you, it’s not a bad idea because each moment you live looksmaxxed is a happier moment. My friend who ascended 3.5 to 5psl said he looks back on his old life and realized he was barely living.

people take out loans on too big houses, too nice of cars, too expensive of watches or other dumb things. None of these change your life like having a better face.
Factssss, fuck everything else, as you get into your 20's you realise a rollie and a nice car does nothing to advance your life, face is everything

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 5180
Factssss, fuck everything else, as you get into your 20's you realise a rollie and a nice car does nothing to advance your life, face is everything
Isn’t a car a nice status boost/halo?

How recessed was his base? He had overbite? You think he needed a bimax before the implant?
Damn i would even pay to see a picture of him. Really inspiring story.
His oral and maxillary shit was fine, other than his cheekbones being a bit flat so he got a small amount of projection, most of the malar-infra design was to fix the eyes and orbits tho, from the side you can tell he has no recession, it was just upper maxilla recession which is purely cosmetic and even hereditary, aka weak orbitals, even though his actual lower maxilla and mandible were fully forward grown

his lower maxilla and chin were not at all recessed, his gonial angle was very good and even a bit too square, it’s almost like he had short face syndrome but not the maxilla component, so the wraparound jaw implant made his lower third taller and gave him massive harmony he lacked before. Big change is that he used to have ugly drooping lips and cheeks too but with the extra “bone” support that disappeared immediately even without losing any weight, he looked like a 5PSL right out of the OR according to him before swelling kicked in, took another 4 weeks to go back to 5PSL

His oral and maxillary shit was fine, other than his cheekbones being a bit flat so he got a small amount of projection, most of the malar-infra design was to fix the eyes and orbits tho, from the side you can tell he has no recession, it was just upper maxilla recession which is purely cosmetic and even hereditary, aka weak orbitals, even though his actual lower maxilla and mandible were fully forward grown

his lower maxilla and chin were not at all recessed, his gonial angle was very good and even a bit too square, it’s almost like he had short face syndrome but not the maxilla component, so the wraparound jaw implant made his lower third taller and gave him massive harmony he lacked before. Big change is that he used to have ugly drooping lips and cheeks too but with the extra “bone” support that disappeared immediately even without losing any weight, he looked like a 5PSL right out of the OR according to him before swelling kicked in, took another 4 weeks to go back to 5PSL
interesting how your friend's lips got better after infra malar + wraparound jaw implants. never heard of this happening until now but I guess it makes sense logically because of the additional bone support

typically from what I've seen the wraparound jaw implants make the lip area a bit more uncanny so do you think it was the infraorbital malar that had generated the positive effects?

You’re a fucking retard. It would have to become illegal in all 50 states somehow and that would take an enormous amount of time. There’s no political initiative to ban cosmetic surgery right now so I don’t see it happening anytime soon.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Chadethnic101
You got collateral for that loan, buddy?
Nope.

Plan to graduate from uni . Get a job and then take a loan.

Don't have any backup financial assets to pay for the loan

Nope.

Plan to graduate from uni . Get a job and then take a loan.

Don't have any backup financial assets to pay for the loan
Good luck getting a loan for more than $10k USD without any collateral.