Surgery recommendations for sideprofile?

B

Broski

Zephir
How does it look. Is it over. Is surgery required? Thinking of a bimax. I have mild tooth crowding, teeth point inwards but align, thinking bimax with ccw to shorten philtrum will correct this plus also make nose breathing easier due to deviated septum.

Last edited:
Looks like your mid mandible is somewhat narrow, probably contributed to your
I have mild tooth crowding
Are there any European surgeon offering super bimax?

Your mandible looks somewhat set back, so after the Lf1 CCW rotation your chin to philthrum height ratio would improve as well. If you do genio with the bimax focus on widening rather than increasing its height.

• +1
Reactions: Broski
Looks like your mid mandible is somewhat narrow, probably contributed to your

Are there any European surgeon offering super bimax?

Your mandible looks somewhat set back, so after the Lf1 CCW rotation your chin to philthrum height ratio would improve as well. If you do genio with the bimax focus on widening rather than increasing its height.
Yeah dentist said my jaw is wide at the back but narrow at the front. I'm in Australia most likely goanna consult with Paul coceancig? Would a septorhino be able to be performed at the same time as bimax to correct deviated septum

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel
Yeah dentist said my jaw is wide at the back but narrow at the front. I'm in Australia most likely goanna consult with Paul coceancig? Would a septorhino be able to be performed at the same time as bimax to correct deviated septum
You're in Australia? Lucky mf, I've seen crazy ascensions with him, don't know if it'll be cheaper for you.

Not an expert in rhino but I'd wait after the Lefort 1 fucking up the nose, that boneless surgery can be tricky.

• +1
How does it look. Is it over. Is surgery required? Thinking of a bimax. I have mild tooth crowding, teeth point inwards but align, thinking bimax with ccw to shorten philtrum will correct this plus also make nose breathing easier due to deviated septum.

You should try to reduce that chunk of fat around your neck, would really ascend you. You have an okayish lower jaw, the real failo is the missing cheekbones. Your chin could use some more projection.

• +1
You should try to reduce that chunk of fat around your neck, would really ascend you. You have an okayish lower jaw, the real failo is the missing cheekbones. Your chin could use some more projection.
Idk how. I think it's my hyoid insertion, I'm low bf too about 12%.

There's liposuction for that, easy to get and not too expensive.
But maybe the angle is just fucked, idk. But yeah, you have a really flat midface, so focus on that before all things.

• +1
There's liposuction for that, easy to get and not too expensive.
But maybe the angle is just fucked, idk. But yeah, you have a really flat midface, so focus on that before all things.
Will bimax correct midface or will I need implants?

Submental fat removal?

Also lack of good zygobones isn't a failo. OP isn't ugly. MSE could improve your cheekbones, I think that baldcel Coceancig does MSE like movement along with Lf1 and his IMDO, but could cut the pieces as well and disconnect lower with upper maxilla that way.

• +1
Reactions: Broski and Sir Galachad