surgery recommendations

T

theknowing333

Iron
19 moneymaxxed crypto retard. what do i need to somehow look normal, besides a rhinoplasty

Attachments

• A52C8104-DD4E-43F3-853C-5A9CAF68BBE6.jpeg
    A52C8104-DD4E-43F3-853C-5A9CAF68BBE6.jpeg
    975.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 7E92D0A4-2B4B-4B63-83B7-E1F877EF4A07.jpeg
    7E92D0A4-2B4B-4B63-83B7-E1F877EF4A07.jpeg
    105.2 KB · Views: 0
You will need to have an Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double your facial height to width ratio and increase your palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as describet by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who i can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make you an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to your ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, NoPainNoChick, UZB_Strebl and 4 others
You will need to have an Orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double your facial height to width ratio and increase your palpebral fissure lenght and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as describet by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of countreclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancemend and chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ant face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who i can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make you an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to your ramus. Use Peek not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style.
appreciate your effort, a little bit too much dont you think? im lowkey searching for the bare minimum, i dont think ill recover anytime soon if i do all of these, aiming for chad is impossible

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
appreciate your effort, a little bit too much dont you think? im lowkey searching for the bare minimum, i dont think ill recover anytime soon if i do all of these, aiming for chad is impossible
Retard this is a meme dumb ass

Greycel moment

Send better pictures I’ll tell u

by the way my skull looks nah i doubt it , what he said is accurate my shit is crooked
Bro it’s literally a giant implants meme ur so fucking retarded 😭😂

• JFL
Reactions: theknowing333
Bro it’s literally a giant implants meme ur so fucking retarded 😭😂
i know lol u degen, ur so fucking indian shits crazy. im just desperate for niggas to reply broke ass nigga

• JFL
i know lol u degen, ur so fucking indian shits crazy. im just desperate for niggas to reply broke ass nigga
Nope ur coping hard bro and u frauds ur pics to so if ur retard and u fraud when asking for advice idk what to say

Nope ur coping hard bro and u frauds ur pics to so if ur retard and u fraud when asking for advice idk what to say
what fucking fraud punjabi streetshitting retard , the first photo is non fraud w natural angle and lighting you disgust me

what fucking fraud punjabi streetshitting retard , the first photo is non fraud w natural angle and lighting you disgust me
U wouldn’t be so mad if u weren’t frauding dm I’ll actaully help u bro or instead u can listen to trolls on looksmax.org

U wouldn’t be so mad if u weren’t frauding dm I’ll actaully help u bro or instead u can listen to trolls on looksmax.org
i like to run the streets till its dark out then come home and blow your back out i hope thats okay, whats so frauded about the pics i dont get it?

• JFL
i like to run the streets till its dark out then come home and blow your back out i hope thats okay, whats so frauded about the pics i dont get it?
To close up and laying down

Serious bro dm I wanna help u