Surgery recommendations

AscendableReal

AscendableReal

Iron
I had dental extractions for my braces, so now i can fraud breathing+sleep+posture problems to my insurance to get free surgery.

I have a narrow, recessed lower jaw and could also need some forward growth (upper and lower). I would also have hollow cheeks if my lower jaw wasn't slaughtered by a dentist.

which surgeries could do these?

(bonus if it can give me hollow cheeks)

Tldr: Surgery for narrow, recessed lower jaw + forward growth, also can help with hollow cheeks.

just go to a maxillary surgeon we arent docs.

Average "board certified surgeon" has an IQ of a skunk. They are too scared to perform any implants or osteotomy, they will simply opt for fillers because they don't want you to sue their incompetent asses if something goes wrong. Instead go to giantsimplants and ascend!

I had dental extractions for my braces, so now i can fraud breathing+sleep+posture problems to my insurance to get free surgery.

I have a narrow, recessed lower jaw and could also need some forward growth (upper and lower). I would also have hollow cheeks if my lower jaw wasn't slaughtered by a dentist.

which surgeries could do these?

(bonus if it can give me hollow cheeks)

Tldr: Surgery for narrow, recessed lower jaw + forward growth, also can help with hollow cheeks.
Post pics ffs.

a man with his eyes closed is making a funny face with a caption that says brb using imagination since no pics