surgery to have a positive eyebrow tilt

D

Deleted member 24789

Adultmaxxing
Fking shit

I need this surgery like piss, my eyebrow tilt is neutral with too much exposure of the scleral show

Does it exist? Cat surgery?

Can someone show me a before after?

I have a plan

289fbcc0800943ffe52c5e523fbde705
this thing look weird af because the eyebrows are no longer in place, so an eyebrow transplant + this surgery should normally give an optimal result of positive eyebrow tilt

opinion?

Probably supraorbital implant.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
I have a plan

View attachment 2125338 this thing look weird af because the eyebrows are no longer in place, so an eyebrow transplant + this surgery should normally give an optimal result of positive eyebrow tilt

opinion?
This is called fox-eye surgery, and the real name is "temporal lift". It is what Bella Hadid did too. And the eyebrow does not remain in this position forever. It eventually descends. The photo is post-op immediately.

• +1
I have a plan

View attachment 2125338 this thing look weird af because the eyebrows are no longer in place, so an eyebrow transplant + this surgery should normally give an optimal result of positive eyebrow tilt

opinion?
This looks like a highly feminine surgery

• +1
This looks like a highly feminine surgery
Gay alien surgery to be more precise. They usually lift the brow so much, it does not look natural at all. Bella hadid IMO became a gay alien exactly after this surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and 5.5psl
Fking shit

I need this surgery like piss, my eyebrow tilt is neutral with too much exposure of the scleral show

spam castor oil then style them for eyebrows

from what ur saying sounds like ur eye area is recessed so u need to fix that as shit eyes are a major failo

• +1
I have a plan

opinion?
this looks like shit jfl and u need bone for ur eyes to look good or else you'll have saggy hollow eyes especially under shit lighting

the eye lift would only work together with a fat graft but the results are risky

• +1
Saddled Supraorbital implant

• +1
Neutral brows are pretty good tho

Fking shit

grow them thicker and slowly groom a better shape into them