Surgery to set the cheekbones & infraorbital rims higher?

D

DivineBeing

Kraken
I have at least 1cm vertical recession for my infraorbital rims and cheekbones.

Is there any surgery that moves both of them upwards?

Implants don't work because they don't give vertical projection

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Deleted member 5786
@CosmicMaxxer does OBO move the cheekbones up vertically? I saw the cut pattern and you also mentioned inlcuding some cheekbones

I need OBO because of orbital dystopia anyway and a South Korean surgeon would be willing to perform already

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, StrangerDanger and Need2Ascend
@CosmicMaxxer does OBO move the cheekbones up vertically? I saw the cut pattern and you also mentioned inlcuding some cheekbones

I need OBO because of orbital dystopia anyway and a South Korean surgeon would be willing to perform already
Ya it is the most effective way to fix diplopia.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
but does it move up the cheekbone and infraorbital rim up vertically?
you can move the cheekbones (and eye sockets) up, but it won't move the infraorbital rim relative to the supraorbital rim (i.e. won't make eye sockets more compact).

• WTF
you can move the cheekbones (and eye sockets) up, but it won't move the infraorbital rim relative to the supraorbital rim (i.e. won't make eye sockets more compact).
Why doesn't it make the eye sockets more compact?

Is there something you can do to make them more compact?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
it's completely over for me how can anyone be born with a 1cm gap between the eye and the infraorbital rim what is this shit life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
it's completely over for me how can anyone be born with a 1cm gap between the eye and the infraorbital rim what is this shit life
Same, its trucel trait
Even normies don't have it

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and DivineBeing
Might start boxing to get as many punches as possible in that area and imrpove support

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie and Toth's thot
Might start boxing to get as many punches as possible in that area and imrpove support
i'm already punching myself in the face every day

i fucking dermaroll this piece of shit undereye area every week as well but it doesnt help

absolutely a truecel subhuman trait

doomed to get these shit fat injections i will never have a mogger cheekbone area because i literally can't place any hard materials there

• +1
  • Woah
You’ll get brain damage while doing it, of course, whether this is a problem or not depends on how you were before.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and DivineBeing
You’ll get brain damage while doing it, of course, whether this is a problem or not depends on how you were before.
after all the Fin, research chemicals and speed, my brain is already damaged so there's no loss for me

• JFL
i'm already punching myself in the face every day

i fucking dermaroll this piece of shit undereye area every week as well but it doesnt help

absolutely a truecel subhuman trait

doomed to get these shit fat injections i will never have a mogger cheekbone area because i literally can't place any hard materials there
When i immitate good cheekbones and under eye with my fingers rising my skin i feel 100x times better and can actually look in the mirror. Without it i look trucelish, underdeveloped (normal for me)

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie, Deleted member 16834 and Toth's thot
When i immitate good cheekbones and under eye with my fingers rising my skin i feel 100x times better and can actually look in the mirror. Without it i look trucelish, underdeveloped (normal for me)
yeah fuck me too i pull my skin like an autist simulating and i look fucking human literally +0.5psl JUST FROM FIXING THE SKIN SAG FUCKING OVER FOR ME

• +1
Why doesn't it make the eye sockets more compact?

Is there something you can do to make them more compact?
Because the eye sockets are mobilized as entire units, the infraorbitals are not mobilized relative to the rest of the eye sockets (inter vs intra eye socket movement). Saddle-style infra implants, perhaps with deep orbital floor extensions, would produce more compact sockets.

Attachments

• boxEppley.jpg
    boxEppley.jpg
    680.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Because the eye sockets are mobilized as entire units, the infraorbitals are not mobilized relative to the rest of the eye sockets (inter vs intra eye socket movement). Saddle-style infra implants, perhaps with deep orbital floor extensions, would produce more compact sockets.
if you cut some of the upper cheekbone there would be empty space if you move it the orbital area upward right? does bone grow into it then and the cheekbones become vertically longer?

I have at least 1cm vertical recession for my infraorbital rims and cheekbones.

Is there any surgery that moves both of them upwards?

Implants don't work because they don't give vertical projection
Eppley will help you design custom implants which provide vertical augmentation

Eppley will help you design custom implants which provide vertical augmentation
but have you seen the 3D CT scans?

the implants never augment verticaly

they always overlap the cheekbone don't they?

but have you seen the 3D CT scans?

the implants never augment verticaly

they always overlap the cheekbone don't they?
I’ve consulted with him and he has shown me scans of 3D renders that improve the vertical aspect of the entire infraorbital rim / cheekbone area. You can design them however you want for your personal aesthetic goals. I also have a low-set infraorbital rim which makes my eyes look droopy and tired which is my #1 flaw I want to correct. I would definitely go to Eppley for custom implants if I ever decide to fix them. I’m still hesitant about implants though. The long-term implications of having foreign objects screwed into my face makes me feel paranoid about all sorts of possible problems, like being punched in the face, bone resorption, etc.

Last edited:
I’ve consulted with him and he has shown me scans of 3D renders that improve the vertical aspect of the entire infraorbital rim / cheekbone area. You can design them however you want for your personal aesthetic goals.
interesting thanks for the hint

• +1
Reactions: highT