• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and weebcel
asking for a friend.

Will you volunteer to test my theory?

hydraulic-press-hydrauilc.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, NerdcelThundercok and weebcel
Would that ascend me? Long face is making me subhuman
if your es ratio is 0.49-0.47 then yes go for it it will increase your fwhr . However if ur es ratio 0.46-0.45 it could give the opposite effect

you've never shown me your face outside of a selfie so i can't really tell you

• +1
Reactions: zenflix
if your es ratio is 0.49-0.47 then yes go for it it will increase your fwhr . However its tone is ratio and 0.46-0.45 it could give the opposite effect
Holy I don't know any of that shit, btw if I increase my fwhr would me ipd get fucked even more?
U know my face, would that ascend me?

Holy I don't know any of that shit, btw if I increase my fwhr would me ipd get fucked even more?
U know my face, would that ascend me?
no idea bro come pm if u want. But selfie increases ur es ratio by 0.2 so it's a bad way to proceed

Yea it depends on your IPD in the end, if you ain't an ipdcel you can try getting some lateral zygo + jaw projection for a few mm.

I've seen some type of nose lenght reduction surgery, the result wasn't insane but still here. I don't remeber the name of it.

Maybe some kind of lefort 1 impaction coupled with rhino, idk, you should ask a decent maxfac about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and weebcel
If IPD is fine and your midface is not too long then lefort 1 impaction + lip lift will aesthetically shorten midface.

If IPD is fine and your midface is not too long then lefort 1 impaction + lip lift will aesthetically shorten midface.
Lf1 impaction does nothing for midface

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
Lf1 impaction does nothing for midface
I know, the lip lift is what shortens the percieved midface length. If your maxilla matches your philtrum length that's when you also need to move the maxilla up first then do the lip lift or else smiling and talking will look weird as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Who tf want to do that surgery

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and weebcel
lip lift, rhino.
It's only over if ur nose is long and not droopy

its not possible