surgery

S

socrates^

Iron
so this might be dumb af but i wanted to ask anyway, would there be anything holding me back from getting all surgeries needed and put it on credit/loan/ payment plan and then leave the country lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Erm you may struggle to leave the country potentially as they do more thorough checks nowadays esp in West

• +1
Plus you'll be on the run effectively heat will never die down in your home country genuinely- in your new country you may struggle to open bank accounts and become citizen three-dimensional you'll require a visa which will be rejected once they know your in big debts etc

• +1
ah ok thanks anyway man, was just wondering if it would even be possible lol. in my situation i'd be going from the uk to the usa where i've got permanent citizenship due to being born there if that made any difference

Plus you'll be on the run effectively heat will never die down in your home country genuinely- in your new country you may struggle to open bank accounts and become citizen three-dimensional you'll require a visa which will be rejected once they know your in big debts etc

found this bro, interesting.

Many former UK residents attempt to run from their debts, never realizing that these balances can follow them. If an individual owes a substantial amount of money, a creditor may pursue action within the court of the new country of residence. Under the Foreign Process Section of the Royal Courts of Justice, it can request that a summons be served to the debtor to appear in court. However, the cost and effort typically prevent creditors from doing this.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
found this bro, interesting.
It's a big risk, but to go to another country from UK you will need a visa, and any deep checks your debts could flag up- then you could have to serve jail time in UK for example- making your looksmaxxing in vain depending how long it in jail for

• +1
You could full we'll take a loan out tho and slowly pay it back over time which will work

itsOVER has maxed out credit cards before and he’s fine.

You’ll be fine and it’s possible. It’s very easy to get an unlimited credit card and just not pay it off. Very.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deprived
care credit tbh or 20+ month 0% APR cards is my plan but I'll pay them back