surgerymaxx in sydney

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
19m 2 months but late bloomer, still show signs of puberty like acne etc. i was originally thinking to hard mew, bonesmash, hormonemaxx for a yr before surgerymaxxing but heard IMDO only works for youngcels so maybe i should just surgerymaxx instead. i just wanna ascend bro and start living that chad life:feelshah:. ive got 5k aud saved and can work to get more, also heard medicare can bring down the costs. anpther thing i enquire, could bimax/imdo/lefort etc worsen TMD? i had TMD for a while maybe coz of the extraction braces i had, but now thats perma gone and i can hard chew for hours. in this vid, it says it naturally heals by scar tissue formation, which mightve happened to me(can feel this mass right under the ear near TMJ). could the surgeries maybe bring this back tho, idk?

cringe vids but how i look(its over, ik :feelswah: )

aghhhhh, im so ugly, why couldnt i just be born with good genes and be a mogger :feelswah:
i like to think im a pretty nice guy, why do i deserve this, i wouldnt wish this upon anybody:feelswah:
i just wanna ascend bro :feelsgood::feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Moggie
19m 2 months but late bloomer, still show signs of puberty like acne etc. i was originally thinking to hard mew, bonesmash, hormonemaxx for a yr before surgerymaxxing but heard IMDO only works for youngcels so maybe i should just surgerymaxx instead. i just wanna ascend bro and start living that chad life:feelshah:. ive got 5k aud saved and can work to get more, also heard medicare can bring down the costs. anpther thing i enquire, could bimax/imdo/lefort etc worsen TMD? i had TMD for a while maybe coz of the extraction braces i had, but now thats perma gone and i can hard chew for hours. in this vid, it says it naturally heals by scar tissue formation, which mightve happened to me(can feel this mass right under the ear near TMJ). could the surgeries maybe bring this back tho, idk?

aghhhhh, im so ugly, why couldnt i just be born with good genes and be a mogger :feelswah:
i like to think im a pretty nice guy, why do i deserve this, i wouldnt wish this upon anybody:feelswah:

dnrd, keep coping you utter subhuman :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie
accidentally posted this in offtopic, its over

dnrd, keep coping you utter subhuman :lul:
accidentally posted this in offtopic, its over
schizophrenias me

• JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Deleted member 15854
bro you should meet up with @LightSkinNoob

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and LightSkinNoob
Your a skincel bro, you need to fix that first before thinking of surgery, also your not recessed, maybe a nose job would help

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Your a skincel bro, you need to fix that first before thinking of surgery, also your not recessed, maybe a nose job would help
he could do with some more lean maxxing and improving physique

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Deleted member 15854
thnx bro, yeah, ive recently started skinmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
he could do with some more lean maxxing and improving physique
definitely man, im doing some frame widening stuff

definitely man, im doing some frame widening stuff
Go see a eye plastic surgeon, you could also benefit from canthoplasty, your negative tilt is pretty bad, you look wog, just dress a bit like an eshay, get a fade, and low inhib approach at clubs or someshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Go see a eye plastic surgeon, you could also benefit from canthoplasty, your negative tilt is pretty bad, you look wog, just dress a bit like an eshay, get a fade, and low inhib approach at clubs or someshit
eshaymaxxing is legit insane status halo, i see eshays pull pretty bad bitches despite failos. but theyre not my type, usually theyve got gronk personalities and will probs descend from drugs in few yrs time anyways. uni girls are the shit, but getting them is hard. may sound cliche, but tbh id rather choose an uglier girl with good personality than a stacy thot with narcy, toxic personality

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
the delusions of shitskinmaxxers are on another level

• JFL
First of all, shave the pedostache nigga wtf. You do have potential to ascend with surgery tho.

• +1
First of all, shave the pedostache nigga wtf. You do have potential to ascend with surgery tho.
thnx bro, yeah the stache has to go ngl :lul: