SURGERYMAXXERS GTFIH: I need your help!!!

D

Deleted member 8869

Mistral
I finally had enough I will go through the pains of Surgerymaxxing hard to get what I want in life, now I need your help. I will post a Detailed Thread about my Surgery journey when I am done but for now I still need to plan.

My Dream Plan is:

Maxillary Expansion either MSE or rather any other surgically assisted form of it. + MSDO or SFOT maybe IMDO but I still havent fully understood if IMDO can get me the needed results.
On top of that I need a good bimax + invisalign or braces (I heard coceancig offers super bimax but idk if i am a candidate for this, also that fag didnt respond) and teeth whitening with the bimax I wanna get Rhinoplasty.

To give it the final touch I need otaplasty and any form of Surgery/Implant that can get me Hunter eyes (tell me the methods).
Smaller Surgeries I will do here and there are voice deepening surgery and hair transplants + jaw and midface implants if needed.

I know yall think I am talking but I am 100% sure I will do this and I am financially capable of doing so, It would be a great help If yall could tell me what Surgeons perform MSDO, IMDO and the surgeries to get Hunter eyes. Thanks for reading and sorry for shit spelling grammar and formatting.

inb4 people tell me I will never get this and that:feelsuhh: I am not dead inside, no I die a thousand deaths everyday by looking into the mirror and comparing myself with how I used to look and how I got treated vs now I would do anything to stop this suffering even if this means travelling this world just for a couple mm of bone.

Does mse/imdo need to be done months in advance of bimax?

Does mse/imdo need to be done months in advance of bimax?
I guess it does I have several appointments booked with alfaro, sailer, zarrinbal and kater for consultations

I talked with a good number of users here and they all agreed on bimax tbh my personal advisor does too but I need peak aesthetics.
What would you consider yourself? 2/10? 4/10?
if you're anywhere near a sub5 sorry to say but the highest you will probably go is a HTN or VERY rarely a chadlite. Either way that is still better than anything else. post progress pics im pretty interested

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
What would you consider yourself? 2/10? 4/10?
if you're anywhere near a sub5 sorry to say but the highest you will probably go is a HTN or VERY rarely a chadlite. Either way that is still better than anything else. post progress pics im pretty interested
3/10 I could send pics in dm if you dont share or save them. I just want to look better no matter what.

Mad Mr Bean GIF by Working Title

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
Ok just take the bing and tell the surgeon to kill u in the surgery