Surgerymaxxing in September!

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
It’s official. Gonna spend 7k on sliding genio, buccal fat removal and cheek lift altogether. The best consultation I’ve ever had tbh, and their price is also fair enough.

What I gonna do now is to live in a minimalistic way to save money for my surgeries. Besides, I’m looking for opportunities to move to another city or even country, starting a brand new life and cutting off most of my old acquaintances. Fuck my bitter adolescence memories and all the negative experiences I had with women.

It’s all or nothing. Be chad or death.

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
What do you look like OP?

It’s official. Gonna spend 7k on sliding genio, buccal fat removal and cheek lift altogether. The best consultation I’ve ever had tbh, and their price is also fair enough.

What I gonna do now is to live in a minimalistic way to save money for my surgeries. Besides, I’m looking for opportunities to move to another city or even country, starting a brand new life and cutting off most of my old acquaintances. Fuck my bitter adolescence memories and all the negative experiences I had with women.

Post pics of yourself on here if possible

As much as I like to shit on med students for being the most low IQ form of stemcel, modern medicine is a fucking miracle. Incels are lucky to be alive today, with enough money and the right surgeon almost anyone can ascend. No pain no gain, copers will never understand.

7k wtf, where you getting this done

Who’s the surgeon

PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS

GOSH I GET SO PISSED OFF WHEN PICS AREN'T FUCKING INCLUDED