Surgerymaxxing is cope

Alvaro

Alvaro

Tanio skóry nie sprzedam
How often u see only eyes or part of a face of pretty person and you immediately know that the person is pretty? almost 100% of times

That's because each bone corresponds to other bones in your face, and surgeries (most often, there are exceptions like lefort 2 for instace) change only specific part of face (like fillers, etc.) this stuff will result in uncanny look which is unconsciously unappealing (like in curlyheadjames case)

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
Lf2 or

• +1
Reactions: Alvaro
cope rhino will most likely ascend most nosecels

• +1
Reactions: zeke714
eye are can be imporved if its fucked by minor issues like scleral show,or excess negative hooding

• JFL
Reactions: Hipcel
Keep coping

That's actually the reason why multiple surgeries are needed.
For example, someone with a wide jaw also has a wide mouth and a wide palate. A narrow jawed person will have a narrow mouth and a narrow palate. Jaw implants for widening the jaw are not enough and SARPE, MSDO and even corner lip lift are needed for the narrow jawed example to look like a natural, proportional wide jawed person.

True ascension usually is much more than a single procedure because of that reason IMO.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, chigoha, Alvaro and 1 other person
I have to disagree, i see people all the time where one feature is chad and one is incel. Only because there are people where all features are good does not disprove this

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
eye are can be imporved if its fucked by minor issues like scleral show,or excess negative hooding
minor surgeries are okay, although u still risk in uncanny look (not necesserly in photos) but irl

How often u see only eyes or part of a face of pretty person and you immediately know that the person is pretty? almost 100% of times

That's because each bone corresponds to other bones in your face, and surgeries (most often, there are exceptions like lefort 2 for instace) change only specific part of face (like fillers, etc.) this stuff will result in uncanny look which is unconsciously unappealing (like in curlyheadjames case)
thats why u do propely palnning witch best people

• +1
Reactions: Alvaro and Wallenberg
That's actually the reason why multiple surgeries are needed.
For example, someone with a wide jaw also has a wide mouth and a wide palate. A narrow jawed person will have a narrow mouth and a narrow palate. Jaw implants for widening the jaw are not enough and SARPE, MSDO and even corner lip lift are needed for the narrow jawed example to look like a natural, proportional wide jawed person.

True ascension usually is much more than a single procedure because of that reason IMO.
Also u can't conciously know all features that are attractive, in order to truly ascend u need to change also all features that are not conciously visible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
elab what u have done and will do
Did fillers in gonions. And rhino. Will probably undergo a revision to widen my alar base, its too narrow, thus ethnic. Eventho everything else is great now.

Then canthoplasty, and uee fillers.
Eventually depending if i have the desired appeal, sarpe for lip seal correcting and some lip fillers/fat graft to enhance the shape of the corners of my lips.

Meanwhile i do more softmaxxes than everyone here tbh. And i will see how much being lean and ripped will ascend me

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Did fillers in gonions. And rhino. Will probably undergo a revision to widen my alar base, its too narrow, thus ethnic. Eventho everything else is great now.

Eventually depending if i have the desired appeal, sarpe for lip seal correcting and some lip fillers/fat graft to enhance the shape of the corners of my lips.

Meanwhile i do more softmaxxes than everyone here tbh. And i will see how much being lean and ripped will ascend me
Send pic in pm

• +1

what do u rate these fillers results?

• +1