Why isn't Lefort 2 mentioned enough?

Hipcel

Hipcel

Booze is my fuel
iu

With Lefort 1 a recessed face (not just jaw) will get an almost next to nothing eye area improvement, and maybe a midface length reduction other than upper jaw forward growth. If only that lower part of the maxilla is receeded lefort 1 will help, but if your undereye support is crap, and your midface is recessed MF + infra implants copes will mask the problem not fix it.

Custom-Infraorbital-Maxillary-Malar-Implants-thicknesses-color-mapping-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis-300x189.jpg
Maxilla.png

This guy gave 20k $ for a bimax, after:
2357145_tyrion.png

Subhuman face before and after Lefort 2:
ZTMx1vR.jpg

1625169975703-png.1203325

Maybe high cut Lefort 1 + paranasal implant + ZSO/something for the eyes (+ BSSO, genio) could come close.

Is it that it's (Lf2) such a risky surgery and most surgeons won't offer it for cosmetic reasons or what?

@Acromegaly_Chad @one job away @Preston @Zenturio @alienmaxxer @SendMePicsToRate @subhuman incel @WannaBeA6 @Lorsss

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tasty17, Deleted member 1660, Forgotten and 11 others
extremely risky surgery generally only done on deformed people. Not on normies trying to look like chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, Tallman, Deleted member 29167 and 22 others
extremely risky surgery generally only done on deformed people. Not on normies trying to look like chad.
This- not many surgeons are gonna do it on a normie trying to ascend

Lefort 2 is really a lot more extreme than lefort 1

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad, one job away, galego123 and 4 others
Lefort 2 is basically not offered to anyone non deformed so pointless pretty much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
Lefort 2 is basically not offered to anyone non deformed so pointless pretty much
I hear some big walleted fags got it for cosmetic reasons - jaw surgery forums. Maybe they were lying, I don't know.

But as a procedure in general it's much rarer and more invasive. Osteotomies > implants pill again.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1660, Tallooksmaxxer, Forgotten and 2 others
I hear some big walleted fags got it for cosmetic reasons - jaw surgery forums. Maybe they were lying, I don't know.

But as a procedure in general it's much rarer and more invasive. Osteotomies > implants pill again.
And what about lefort 3,can normies get it?

• JFL
Reactions: Myth, Forgotten, SendMePicsToRate and 3 others
Lefort 5 mogs

Dr. A. said that he will do lefort 2 even on non deformed people. If you really want the surgery, you know where to go

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles, Whitepilled, Myth and 4 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 16058
more importantly is that every east/southeast asian needs one + browridge implants

cant fix pan face otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Forgotten, Hipcel and FreakkForLife
Wondering if these people reproduce. Like, the children are gonna have the same deformity even though he fixed his face

if he's not dumb he will put his children on facepuller devices since young age

you can certainly influence your sons development if you're not a lazy unloving cunt

• +1
Reactions: amkcel, Deleted member 2816, Forgotten and 2 others
Is it that it's (Lf2) such a risky surgery and most surgeons won't offer it for cosmetic reasons or what?

@Acromegaly_Chad @one job away @Preston @Zenturio @alienmaxxer @SendMePicsToRate @subhuman incel @WannaBeA6 @Lorsss
I made a post about this exact topic a while ago. Lefort 2 is a rare specialty surgery that is for people with serious deformities. I agree that it has great potential for looksmaxing, but I don't think I've ever seen it used as an elective surgery. I've only ever seen before/afters of Lefort 2 for seriously deformed people, and even then, there seems to only be a few on the internet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 15302 and FreakkForLife
Dr. A. said that he will do lefort 2 even on non deformed people. If you really want the surgery, you know where to go
Who is Dr.A?

Andrey Andreishchev, he is in Saint Petersburg Russia
Thnx.
Do u know about modified"french split" bsso?
@russiancel
@Acromegaly_Chad

@RealSurgerymax recommended it for getting a longer ramus,but i can't find any info on it

• +1
Reactions: Myth and Anchor_Ship
And what about lefort 3,can normies get it?
Doubt it. You'll be lucky if you find a trustworthy money hungry surgeon to do Lf2 to you.

But you can see that the most brutal, expensive surgeries help you ascend the most. This and double LL.
ZTMx1vR.jpg

That was a severe case but imagine the typical forum 3.5/10 recessedcel getting this with proper bsso, genio and jaw implants and 4'' from the cross leg lengthening. Escape from LTN, not like some bimax crap that you can't recognize which is the before and the after that a surgeon post on instagram (which means they consider success!).

@Chinlet Ascension this one?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1660, Alvaro and FreakkForLife
What about it @russiancel?

Doubt it. You'll be lucky if you find a trustworthy money hungry surgeon to do Lf2 to you.

But you can see that the most brutal, expensive surgeries help you ascend the most. This and double LL.
ZTMx1vR.jpg

That was a severe case but imagine the typical forum 3.5/10 recessedcel getting this with proper bsso, genio and jaw implants and 4'' from the cross leg lengthening. Escape from LTN, not like some bimax crap that you can't recognize which is the before and the after that a surgeon post on instagram (which means they consider success!).

Hipcel,do u know about modified"french split" BSSO.
RealSurgeryMax recommended it for ramus lengthening, but i can't find any cases or info on it online

The “lefort 3s” that get reposted are mostly high cut lefort 1s
Is that quadrangular lefort 1?

I just want something to make my midface and nose a bit longer.
RealSurgeryMax recommended lefort 2 with downgraft for it

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Is that quadrangular lefort 1?

I just want something to make my midface and nose a bit longer.
RealSurgeryMax recommended lefort 2 with downgraft for it
Yes, for a lot of them. Technically speaking as long as the actual eye orbital isn’t touched it’s a variation of a lefort I

Yes, for a lot of them. Technically speaking as long as the actual eye orbital isn’t touched it’s a variation of a lefort I
Can high cut lefort1 give me a longer nose and midface if i add a downgraft to high cut lefort?

• +1
Reactions: Forgotten and incel194012940
Can high cut lefort1 give me a longer nose and midface if i add a downgraft to high cut lefort?
Yes, I’m not knowledgeable about downgrafting besides what Alfaro says

But the orbitals got no relation.

High class maxxing? Match with a tall chin and it mogs hard

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
II al

I already have a semi tall chin from bonesmashing and i am smashing for more gains.
The thing is my midface and especially my nose caps my level to htn at best,and i would have to fix it to reach chad level.
My midface And nose are a bit shorter than ideal for my face,that's why i want to increase my midface and nose length.

• +1
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks
Do u know about French split bsso?
No, but for lower third the best b4/after pic results I've seen are from IMDO, but like Lf2 good luck getting it.

Definitely the more you lengthen with BSSO the higher the risk of nerve damage. Now if you could do distraction osteogenesis lower jaw it would be optimal although more expensive, and for jaw width maybe chin wing? I've asked @Acromegaly_Chad multiple times for both he didn't answer.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1660 and FreakkForLife

One thing I have learnt is that a tall chin can make ur lower third look longer than it actually is.
I am also looking into ramus lengthening,and RealSurgeryMax recommended "Modified french split bsso" for it,do u know anything about it?

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
No, but for lower third the best b4/after pic results I've seen are from IMDO, but like Lf2 good luck getting it.

Definitely the more you lengthen with BSSO the higher the risk of nerve damage. Now if you could do distraction osteogenesis lower jaw it would be optimal although more expensive, and for jaw width maybe chin wing? I've asked @Acromegaly_Chad multiple times for both he didn't answer.
Acromegaly Chad says chin wing destroys gonial angle,but i have seen @kota before and after he got chin wing but his gonial angle is intact in the after.

I don't want a longer mandible,just a longer ramus

One thing I have learnt is that a tall chin can make ur lower third look longer than it actually is.
I am also looking into ramus lengthening,and RealSurgeryMax recommended "Modified french split bsso" for it,do u know anything about it?
Sorry, never. Tbh I’m a conservative thinker with osteotomies I believe they should be reserved for treating recession

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Why do you want a longer midface nigga? high fWHR is high T

• +1
Reactions: Myth
Osteotomies > Implants pill by Dr. A. himself
2000223_Reply_from_Andreishchev.jpg

@jj43 did you do Ching wing this with him?

@FreakkForLife @Zenturio @russiancel @444

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1660, jj43 and FreakkForLife
Is Dr. Andreishchev reputable ?

Osteotomies > Implants pill by Dr. A. himself
2000223_Reply_from_Andreishchev.jpg

@jj43 did you do Ching wing this with him?

@FreakkForLife @Zenturio @russiancel @444
I cant read all his messages. low quality. give another pic nigga

• +1
Reactions: Myth, FreakkForLife, Chinlet Ascension and 1 other person
Is Dr. Andreishchev reputable ?
Mixed bag, some users say he's blackpilled and competent and then

@PapiMew you went with him?

Edit: @CursedOne Click open in new tab and zoom or save and zoom kid.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1660 and Moldovancel

Dr. Zarrinbal does high cut BSSO it carries less risk for nerve damage but increases risk of relapse and it's aesthetically inferior to a regular BSSO.
Yes you could probably lenghten the ramus but I'm not sure if it's done so in practice.

Le fort 2 is useless to discuss its a unicorn surgery thats even riskier and less common than a lefort 3 and only ever done in syndromatic patients. Plus I don't really see why the augmentation of the lefort 2 area should be particularly important you eill end up looking like a rat

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 2729 and Hipcel
Dr. Zarrinbal does high cut BSSO it carries less risk for nerve damage but increases risk of relapse and it's aesthetically inferior to a regular BSSO.
Yes you could probably lenghten the ramus but I'm not sure if it's done so in practice.

Le fort 2 is useless to discuss its a unicorn surgery thats even riskier and less common than a lefort 3 and only ever done in syndromatic patients. Plus I don't really see why the augmentation of the lefort 2 area should be particularly important you eill end up looking like a rat
It's ideal for recessed midface, as opposed to crappy implants and undereye jokes. I'm not sure if I can trust Dr. A. but he offers it.

What about chin wing for mandible width? Following the osteotomies > implants rule.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 15302
if the lower maxilla is recessed the upper maxilla is most likely recessed. upper maxilla is extremely important for looking natural, not “dog-faced”, and imo it’s probably the most important for aesthetics in general.

ofc lefort 1 will be an improvement in pretty much all cases but with the new generations standard for a mix of a feminine and masculine face the upper maxilla is necessary to be ideal.

i’m not sure if an extremely high cut lefort 1 would be considered lefort 2 but that would probably be ideal as zygos and cheekbones can be improved with implants.

maybe in a few years we’ll see more lefort 2s for cosmetic purposes

upper maxilla = aesthetics, new gen appeal

7E37524C 993F 4EB9 858F B473BE8ECDB1

6EBF7B10 03DC 45D8 A51B 926EC853208C

• +1
Reactions: serbiangandy, joseph, ChristianChad and 2 others

ZTMx1vR.jpg

Yes

I just want a bit longer nose and midface as my midface is too small and compact which caps me to htn only.
Can a quadrangular lefort 1 with downgraft help with it?
I cant read all his messages. low quality. give another pic nigga
Still can't see the pic:feelswah:

Why do you want a longer midface nigga? high fWHR is high T
Yeah,but my shorter than ideal midface and nose caps me to htn.
Besides i want a very slight increase,not too much

• +1
Reactions: joseph
Lefort 1 is literally cope compared to lefort 2. But lefort 2 unfortunately is riskier and very hard to get done.

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel
Giant implants is onto this too

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
imagine this nigga's life before after :hnghn:
1625169975703-png.1203325

Went from sub1 side profile to chadlite. maybe biggest ascension from a single surgery. Ultimately, his condition was an extremely brutal failo.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS