Surgical plans changed and I will mogg you all to DEATH

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
In order to get even more advancement I will be getting IMDO.

So now we are talking about 5mm LeFort1 and 15mm advancement on the lower jaw.

Just imagine 15mm! And my jawline will be perfectly smooth without any steps or notches unlike a BSSO result.

I will literally be getting top tier forward growth and there's nothing you autists can do against it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Meister!, soontobechadlite, ryuken and 3 others
I will literally be getting top tier forward growth and there's nothing you autists can do against it.
translation: I'm gonna go from subhuman to subhuman premium

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, LeaveMaxx, Davidproton and 4 others
Is your surgeon coceancig?

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken, sportsmogger and boss8055
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken and sportsmogger
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
Why would you go for imdo rather than bimax. And also, what's the order of operation? I highly doubt you can get imdo and bimax at the same time
Rather than BSSO, sorry

Just imagine 15mm! And my jawline will be perfectly smooth without any steps or notches unlike a BSSO result.

Be prepared to get an alarplasty afterwards, 5mm lf1 will fuck your nose up even with an alar clinch.

Wish u the best of luck bhai and wish a fast recovery already!

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1

Where u getting IMDO and how much?

• +1
Reactions: Meister! and perpetuallytired
When are you getting this shit?

• +1
Reactions: weirdocel
Is your surgeon coceancig?
Lol. He's suspended.

I consulted with him a while back and thought he was an asshole to be quite honest.

Btw OP I saw some of his private IMDO results (which I assume were his best) and they were nothing special.

Don't you have gf, why are you bothering with autistic surgeries?

It's so over
Good looking people don't have ridiculous "forward growth". You'll just look like a crocodile

• +1
Reactions: weirdocel and Sean o' Tist
What makes you think IMDO is better than BSSO aesthetically. You‘ll end up overadvancing yourself, you can do 15mm bsso too.

I find BSSO better as it‘s direct and not over a longer period. The surgeon can see the result and can change the planning incase of finding a better aesthetical approach. IMDO is less predictable too

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg and cryoto
IMDO is cope literally 2 good results from one surgeon who isnt even operating anymore

• +1
Reactions: weirdocel and SubhumanForever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back