Surrogacy

N

nodemagg

Iron
"I'm not a pawn. I'm here to break the game." -Crypto, Apex Legends
"The hardest choices require the strongest wills." -Thanos

Here is my situation: I am in my mid-20s and I am about to graduate from medical school in a Western country. However, due to personal factors and my lack of confidence, I find the current dating market hopeless. I lost my virginity to a sex worker last year and I have seen one again this year. The sex workers were attractive but I was not particularly impressed. I am an incel primarily because of my ethnicity, lack of confidence, average dick (15 cm length, good girth) and lack of personality - I am a very boring person and a workaholic to boot.

So here is my game plan:
1. Graduate from medical school and start working as a doctor
2. Freeze my sperm at a fertility clinic in the US, for use later. Research suggests that sperm quality is preserved during freezing and sperm can be stored indefinitely.
3. Start building up wealth, through investing primarily in property (which is a pretty good investment in my country). I know an accountant who owns 6 houses in his 40s and I know many other cases of people who became wealthy through property investment. Hopefully I can work towards this free of distractions.
4. At around age 40, I will use the stored sperm and seek an egg donor. Hypothetically, I can select an e.g. tall attractive Ivy League athlete in her 20s.
5. Preimplantation Genetic Screening/Diagnosis (PGD/PGS) can select for embryos that do not have genetic defects. I shall seek out a healthy First World woman to bear the child. This is because pregnancy in First World countries have markedly better outcomes for the child than those in Third World countries. At this stage, I wish to have two sons, because I can relate to them as a male.
6. I shall for the most part retire from my medical career, perhaps only working 1-2 days a week. By this time I should have enough passive income and increasing equity in my investments to hire a nanny/child carer to help. I will be able to afford private tutors, private schools, good nutrition and in general a good environment for my children.

Pros:
-Everything is within my control
-Divorce rates in Western countries approach 50%. I can avoid that.
-I can provide both good genes and good environment for my children.
-Satisfaction of raising children that are biologically my own.

Cons:
-I won't be focussing on dating, so the chance of my encountering an attractive life partner will be very slim.
-The child will not have a mother. However, there is some evidence to suggest single fathers do better than single mothers in terms of outcomes. I have been described as a very kind person – perhaps too nice/kind to do well in life – and I’d like to believe that I can be a good father. Since I will have a lot of money by then, I can spend a lot of time with my children.
-Difficult/impossible to get breast milk for the children. Breast feeding is correlated with better outcomes for children.

Some of you may think, ‘why not just looksmax and find a girlfriend? I’m sure you can do that with your status and income as a doctor!’. Well, I have low self esteem which is a turn off to women and I have had my share of rejections. I also think that, especially in the modern age, marriage is not the most attractive proposition for wealthy or accomplished men. If I can pay a woman to look after my children, if I can afford to not work and spend time with my children, why should I enter a marriage where the woman can decide any time to leave and take half of my wealth? Why should I put so much effort into attracting women who are no longer the gatekeepers of selection and reproduction, as technology now allows men can now reproduce without a partner? Side note: one of my classmates was conceived using donated sperm and raised by a single mother.

The reason why I am posting here is because I am looking for like minded men who have an interest in surrogacy as well. Please DM me if you are interested in this reproductive choice.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: stevielake
surrogacy= based