*SURVEY* Optimal IQ for Life MINUS Optimal IQ for Slaying

What poll answer is the closest to : the best IQ for life MINUS the best IQ for slaying?

• −60

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • −45

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • −30

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • −15

Votes: 2 3.8%

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • +15

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • +30

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • +45

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • +60

Votes: 9 17.3%

• Total voters
Ofc. Only measure stemcel potential really. Arts, philosophy, social sciences, management, language, have a loose connection to IQ tbh.
Especially for philosophy, East Asian philosophers are legit retarded tbh

• Woah
Reactions: thecel and LooksOrDeath
Tests are cope tbh if you are tested at 128 you are probably ~115
I always scored top 1%, was among the best in my physics university program and the test was 3 hours long carried out by a psychiatrist.

I am smart enough to realize, at a IQ of 128, that IQ is a huge life-min.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 15338 and LooksOrDeath
I always scored top 1%, was among the best in my physics university program and the test was 3 hours long carried out by a psychiatrist.

I am smart enough to realize, at a IQ of 128, that IQ is a huge life-min.
3 hours long iq test sounds like a nightmare

• +1
Reactions: thecel
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and thecel
this is a legit hard question that i can't think of an answer for. i did some research and it seems that people are more attracted to people with objective IQ's that are similar to their own.

so i'd say its better to be average iq lol because that's where most people and women are.

you could argue that lower iq people are lower in inhibition which could lead to sexual success but most likely not unless accompanied with attractiveness.

• +1
you could argue that lower iq people are lower in inhibition which could lead to sexual success but most likely not unless accompanied with attractiveness.

Yes. Being low-inhib and ugly is like applying to the sex offender registry.

Higher IQ is not better to slay.

Game+personality plays a part in attraction, and it’s worth maximizing even though it’s less important than looks is. Effective game isn’t high-IQ. It’s evident that the kinds of men who try to learn seduction techniques online tend to have IQs above the average. High IQs strongly correlate with nerdy and “sperggy” personalities. Good game is low-IQ game. Because game comes naturally to low- and average-IQ people, low-IQ males are unlikely to need to seek seduction advice.

Women prefer below-average- and average- IQ conversations in sexual contexts. No women get drippin-wet by hearing guys talk about Roslyn analyzers and string theory. Proving a mathematical theorem in front of a girl is a surefire way to dry up her vagina. High IQs have zero usefulness in sexual situations. Any IQ points over 100 are totally useless in slaying.
If you do have a higher-iq then wouldn't you be able to learn that?
I think you're confusing high-iq and shit social skills/nerdy stereotypes.
Being smart doesn't mean that you talk about smart things all the time. Obviously, a smart person should be able to easily converse about less mentally taxing things with women, right?

• +1
+30 130 for Success. 100 for Slaying which is average for North American people.

• +1
JFL 140-145 iq good for life and for slaying, you can manipulate people provided your not aspie and also cruise through life.

• +1
I have cousin who got 95 online test. No way it is good in any way. He really cant see things as they are. He often ends up making a joke of himself and needs lot of guidance from others. Can you be low iq but high social intelligence?

• Woah