Survey result of lay count vs height

@Chadeep

6'6" irl is extremely tall. 6'6" on looksmax.me is like 6'1" irl.

I live in UK, which isnt much different from germany or netherlands and the tallest guy at my school was my friend who everyone always called a giant was 6'6". look at the comments he always gets on his insta:
View attachment 434821

he literally has LT normie face, and he's a ginger. His height halos him EXTREMELY HARD, because a legitimate 6'6" is actually EXTREMELY rare. he wouldnt be getting such comments if it was a common height like dumbfucks like @Simone Nobili try to portray would he? according to him he sees women this height regularly. you can see how very tall he looks

thank fuck i know the difference of the reality of real life, and the reality that this autistic forum tries to portray is like day and night.
nah man just listen to simone nobili all of his friends are 1.95m and 30% of his class are 6'1+ and he gets heightmogged by women regularly at 6'3. really believable

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and aestheticallypleasin
@Chadeep

6'6" irl is extremely tall. 6'6" on looksmax.me is like 6'1" irl.

I live in UK, which isnt much different from germany or netherlands and the tallest guy at my school was my friend who everyone always called a giant was 6'6". look at the comments he always gets on his insta:

View attachment 434831

he literally has LT normie face, and he's a ginger. His height halos him EXTREMELY HARD, because a legitimate 6'6" is actually EXTREMELY rare. he wouldnt be getting such comments if it was a common height like dumbfucks like @Simone Nobili try to portray would he? according to him he sees women this height regularly. you can see how very tall he looks

thank fuck i know the difference of the reality of real life, and the reality that this autistic forum tries to portray is like day and night.
I'm starting to believe claims of him being 5'4 irl is legit. No guy would be so insecure about his height at 6'3".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6475 and aestheticallypleasin
If you think it's over the second someone in the room walks in that's taller and better looking then it is indeed over.
THIS!!
Stop the obsession with perfection, and being the top 1%. The laws of maths say that being top 25% should be enough, if each top 25% dudes is dating 4 women at the same. Which might be true-ish; although maybe not actually. Not due to women, but because most top 25% men settle down monogamously with 1 chick at some point(s) for longer periods of time (taking them out of the pool).

Last edited:
also:

womans height preferences
THIS APPLIES TO THE AVERAGE 4PSL NORMIE NOT TO GIGACHADS OR TRUECELS

i always said 6'4 would be ideal height looks like this confirms it

mirin the one 5'6 gigamanlet who got laid tho.