Surviving Severe Burns (Doctors Say He’s a Miracle)

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken

• WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SikKunt and VIPAQUA
Come on bro this makes me cringe like nails on a chalkboard.

this channel is so creepy and subtly disturbing

hundreds of videos with this gl guy hugging a bunch of truecels while smiling like everything is perfectly fine

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: max_frisch, Deleted member 2810, CopingCel and 10 others
So disgusting

Damn he looks pretty good whats his routine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Hes a deformed monster who shouldnt be alive
didn't watch the vid but he just looks like a poor person that had their life destroyed because of this. He would probably give everything to just be 3psl

why you feel the need to be an ass for no reason? I act the same way as you do when the guys an asshole but why act like this towards normal people? making the world more toxic for no reason

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
It's so funny how fakish the guy laughs and pretends to feel normal when he's literally surrounded by abominations

• +1
Reactions: max_frisch and Deleted member 2846
jflcel

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
you think if you give him your positive thoughts god will gift you with a few extra inches of height?

theres no reason to feel sad for this deformity. killing it would do it a favor

you should call the doctors sadists for keeping it alive in this pathetic situation
shut up idiot

• Ugh..
Reactions: VIPAQUA
Looks like if you put a Mr. Potato Head toy in the oven

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 685, Alexanderr and 1 other person
Which race was he before the burns? I legitimately cannot tell. Also...
Holy shit, if I was him I’d kill myself immediately after seeing my face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
3c3484968afd96dd447e9d3b96ca921f.jpg

Nemesis cosplay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 685
Which race was he before the burns? I legitimately cannot tell. Also...
Holy shit, if I was him I’d kill myself immediately after seeing my face.
he is blind

you think if you give him your positive thoughts god will gift you with a few extra inches of height?

you should call the doctors sadists for keeping it alive in this pathetic situation
its upto him to decide whether he wants to live or not.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow and Eduardo DOV
if you love monster in OP why dont u fuck it
I love a lot of people i dont want to fuck lol

i dont need to love him to sympathize with him, much less to know that you don't kill someone just for being deformed and have problems, fuck you.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
its a humane thing to let him die, anyone who things otherwise is a dangerous retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2846, CopingCel and 3 others
Minoxidil day 3

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, CopingCel, Ekeoma_The_BBC and 1 other person
if you love monster in OP why dont u fuck it
Imagine being so emotional and low IQ you conclude from nothing that someone said anything about loving the burned guy

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
funny you didnt notice his lack of eyes

your looks must have naturally averted from his fucked up face
Yeah, I couldn’t look at his face for more than 3 seconds before it started to physically bother me.

now take a load of these fags saying they feel so unaffected by his face that they could bust a nut to it and everyone who says the guy in OP is ugly deserves to die while if the guy in OP could see his face he would slit his wrists instantly

guy in OP doesnt and will never have a life. he is like a deer that you hit with a car and doesnt die but lays in the street whimpering. you have to break its neck and put it out of its misery
he doesn't seem miserable.
I'm sure he has his bad days wishing he never got in the fire but I doubt he's any more insecure then you

its a humane thing to let him die, anyone who things otherwise is a dangerous retard
now take a load of these fags saying they feel so unaffected by his face that they could bust a nut to it and everyone who says the guy in OP is ugly deserves to die while if the guy in OP could see his face he would slit his wrists instantly

guy in OP doesnt and will never have a life. he is like a deer that you hit with a car and doesnt die but lays in the street whimpering. you have to break its neck and put it out of its misery
Tbh

Last edited:
this channel is so creepy and subtly disturbing

hundreds of videos with this gl guy hugging a bunch of truecels while smiling like everything is perfectly fine

He btw makes $ 11k+ a month doing that.

Sad but true

did you watch the video ???

mirin those collagen levels

hope that interview nigga goes bald