Sutures Breaking ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™

currylightskin

currylightskin

Yakhiiiiiiii ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿ’ฆ
Sutures loosening up yakhis . I can feel it i can feel it . I can see the light from far away . The final call of ascension yakhis ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™. This is such a milestone thread .

All praise Allah ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿ•Œ๐Ÿ›

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Geoff2024 and 4 others
???

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and Deleted member 15854
Yakhi does your face gets wider with thumbpulling or only arch? ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™

• +1
Yakhi does your face gets wider with thumbpulling or only arch? ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™
Wider yakhi ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™. So funny how subtle techniques can make big changes wallah ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™. Time to thank Allah ๐Ÿ•Œ๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ’ฅโœจ

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608, Deleted member 15854 and Tallooksmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20097 and Deleted member 15854
  • Woah
Yakhi doesnt k2 make your bones harder, so sutures will split harder :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™
Idk but it makes new bone bigger sum shit yakhi. Good for bone gains apparently ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿšฌ๐Ÿ™

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
ive heard some say vit k2 can make sutures less malleable but idk

• Woah
im taking k2 to hopefully ascend my chin tho, i just need more facial bone on lower third

• Love it
also taking alot of vit d alongside this

• Love it
yakhi:love:

• Love it
mewing is the only way to successfully split the suture

bonesmashing ascended me far more then any mewing or anything to do with skull sutures

• Love it
thumbpulling
Too Good Lol GIF by The Steve Wilkos Show

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and currylightskin
Wallahi billahi yakhi, we're all gonna ascend fi janna

• Love it
Wider yakhi ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™. So funny how subtle techniques can make big changes wallah ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™. Time to thank Allah ๐Ÿ•Œ๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ’ฅโœจ
Allah created thumbpulling for us to ascend, but he didn't let infidels and bluepilled people to know, he maintained world's balance๐Ÿ•Œ๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ’ฅโœจ

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21192, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
Allah created thumbpulling for us to ascend, but he didn't let infidels and bluepilled people to know, he maintained world's balance๐Ÿ•Œ๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ’ฅโœจ
True look at the coper above me . Allah doesn't want everyone to ascend . Only selected few individuals ๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™. Glad that you got approached

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, MolestatoDallaVita and Deleted member 8608
  • Love it
What actually is stutures breaking? What does that mean?

Sutures loosening up yakhis . I can feel it i can feel it . I can see the light from far away . The final call of ascension yakhis ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™. This is such a milestone thread .

All praise Allah ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿ•Œ๐Ÿ›

Allahu akbar my good brothers

• Love it
mashallah

• Love it
Maxilla changes from thumbpulling ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™. This is the final call . The absolute final call ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™โœจ๐Ÿšฌ๐Ÿ’ฅ. Take it or leave and become a sub5 psl nigga
Whatโ€™s ur routine?

Yakhi i got a rotter right here ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Kepp coping while we ascend yakhi ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค™๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::p:p
It was for that guy above, he asked the same question again. I thumbpull too and i have great results :chad:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, currylightskin and Tallooksmaxxer
Before after same lighting and angle please when you get results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192 and currylightskin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back