Bae suzy gif 5

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Zeruel, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
get a life

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Zeruel and Deleted member 16474
Seriously, hit the off switch to the yellow fever. You've obviously never tasted Estonian pussy, and it's about time you enlighten your taste buds. I promise you, get your dick wet with a beautiful local girl and you will forever put this shit behind you and hide from the memory due to shame and embarrassment.

I was offset by white women too due to my prejudice towards them - thinking they're all degenerate and sleazy. Got in them high IQ/blonde/blue eyed sugar walls and my brain was forever reprogrammed.

Refer to avi.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 16474
Seriously, hit the off switch to the yellow fever. You've obviously never tasted Estonian pussy, and it's about time you enlighten your taste buds. I promise you, get your dick wet with a beautiful local girl and you will forever put this shit behind you and hide from the memory due to shame and embarrassment.

I was offset by white women too due to my prejudice towards them - thinking they're all degenerate and sleazy. Got in them high IQ/blonde/blue eyed sugar walls and my brain was forever reprogrammed.

Refer to avi.
:feelsthink: there is no fever going on :feelspepo: it is not shameful of embarrasing :oops:

I have no such feelings about white women you used to feel

happy for you that you ascended

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
:feelsthink: there is no fever going on :feelspepo: it is not shameful of embarrasing :oops:

I have no such feelings about white women you used to feel

happy for you that you ascended

Women of all races and creeds can be hot and attractive. It's best to see past their fickle beauty and try to envision the result of such a match as children are the natural outcome of a ny relationship.

DlpFAuWV4AIiQfM
1546909365_00013.jpg

54393646_7.png

2.1 is necessary for the population to maintain itself, and these numbers aren't discretely from native Europeans but includes all who live in these countries.

If you wish to play the role of the innocent anti-racist gamer boy then go ahead. View me as a racist if it gives you the moral high ground. Life's all about what you do with the time that you got here. Keep wasting it like everyone else since that's your thing. What are you 30 now?

...and I didn't ascend. I dated girls of many races, just decided to start a family with the one who I've been waiting for all along. Even had two 8/10 asian gfs but why would I risk my sons inherently being incels from birth?

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Zeruel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
Women of all races and creeds can be hot and attractive. It's best to see past their fickle beauty and try to envision the result of such a match as children are the natural outcome of a ny relationship.

DlpFAuWV4AIiQfM
1546909365_00013.jpg

54393646_7.png

2.1 is necessary for the population to maintain itself, and these numbers aren't discretely from native Europeans but includes all who live in these countries.

If you wish to play the role of the innocent anti-racist gamer boy then go ahead. View me as a racist if it gives you the moral high ground. Life's all about what you do with the time that you got here. Keep wasting it like everyone else since that's your thing. What are you 30 now?

...and I didn't ascend. I dated girls of many races, just decided to start a family with the one who I've been waiting for all along. Even had two 8/10 asian gfs but why would I risk my sons inherently being incels from birth?
Joe Biden Lol GIF

Eliot sure gets brought alot into those kinds of talk

he just was a nutcase mentalcel, everyone can be for whatever reason

you automatically assume that having offspring with asian will be inferior :oops:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 16571
hi

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Joe Biden Lol GIF

Eliot sure gets brought alot into those kinds of talk

he just was a nutcase mentalcel, everyone can be for whatever reason

you automatically assume that having offspring with asian will be inferior :oops:

I don't disagree that he was a nutcase.

It's not just me assuming this, most people on here share this opinion. Let me quickly go over a few things I find important in producing offspring:
1. Will ricecel genes give my kids high IQ? Yes, but I'm already at the higher end of the range having an MD to my name.
2. Will ricecel genes give my sons thick manly and nicely colored beards? No
3. Will ricecel genes give my sons big penises? No
4. Will ricecel genes give my sons tall muscular physiques? Unlikely
5. Will ricecel genes give my offspring attractive faces? It's a roll of the dice.

Why would I play the lottery knowing I can't win? Everything I find manly and believe to be attractive on a man I can find in my own country.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Beetlejuice