Swallow the BTD6 pill

lokmazclock

lokmazclock

I Wuv Kitties!
Bloons tower defense 6 is the best game ever created

The strategy this game requires for difficult maps improves your iq by 20points at least!

Here’s an example of a chimps run on one of the hardest maps in the entire game,

This run took me around 2 hours

IMG 3620

After finishing this run I could feel my brain growing in size, the dopamine this gave me was equivalent to snorting 20 lines of cocaine.

The strategic depth this game has along with its perfectly balanced towers and hero’s is revolutionary in the tower defense catalogue

Along with the developers of the game continuously updating it, this has made it BY far the best game in the Tower Defense genre

Additionally, the games visual appeal, with colorful graphics makes to an enjoyable, beautiful and immersive experience.

After playing this game you will look at all other games and think, “hm blooms td 6 really is the best game in all of human history”

The most perfect Game, this game is like a messiah to all other games,
BTD, the best game ever made.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and XazaqazaX
If you don’t believe btd6 is best game ur low iq

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999

The strategy this game requires for difficult maps improves your iq by 20points at least!

Here’s an example of a chimps run on one of the hardest maps in the entire game,

View attachment 3158642

After finishing this run I could feel my brain growing in size, the dopamine this gave me was equivalent to snorting 20 lines of cocaine.

The strategic depth this game has along with its perfectly balanced towers and hero’s is revolutionary in the tower defense catalogue

Along with the developers of the game continuously updating it, this has made it BY far the best game in the Tower Defense genre

Additionally, the games visual appeal, with colorful graphics makes to an enjoyable, beautiful and immersive experience.

After playing this game you will look at all other games and think, “hm blooms td 6 really is the best game in all of human history”

Bump this is high quality assholes

View attachment 3158642

bump nobody saw this shit

• JFL
do you have any strategies that work for every map/difficulty or do you need a youtube tutorial for every run

• +1
Reactions: lokmazclock
or do you just play around with different towers until something clicks. i find this method very tedious which is why i resort to tutorials on literally every expert or advanced map i run

• +1
Reactions: lokmazclock
do you have any strategies that work for every map/difficulty or do you need a youtube tutorial for every run
If you play it long enough like me you will know how every map is able to be beaten, but for begginer-intermediate u can just use Sauda tack prince of darkness and like a good spa late game, as for the rest of the difficulties just learn new strats and learn how to apply them.

• +1
or do you just play around with different towers until something clicks. i find this method very tedious which is why i resort to tutorials on literally every expert or advanced map i run
It comes with experience, I did just brute force most of it though, watch chom choms guide on how to black border every map, he explains towers and hero’s strengths aswell as how to apply strategies correctly

• Love it
Least obvious BTD dev post

Where your creator link?