Swallow the glute Pill

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
I got the same amount of compliments for my ass as for my upper body by girls, they dig this shit

Start doing deadlifts asap

you mean hip thrusts

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
you mean hip thrusts
I wouldnt do them, if you combine it with other leg exercises your ass gets too big
Just squats and deadlifts should be enough

• +1
Reactions: tbh aff
Big glutes make you look feminine and gay. Big quads mog

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Aero, zura, soover4me and 3 others
It's about fat distrobution aswell, not just muscles

the opposite
Doesn’t even make sense. Men have bigger quads by default whereas women have bigger glutes by default.
A man who mainly focuses on glutes is as stupid as a woman who mainly focusses on quads

Doesn’t even make sense. Men have bigger quads by default whereas women have bigger glutes by default.
A man who mainly focuses on glutes is as stupid as a woman who mainly focusses on quads
gym is more or less cope for women, they have bigger glutes due to bodyfat distribution not the muscles. muscular quads make ur upper body look smaller while muscular glutes don't.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
you mean hip thrusts
Are you a girl? There are better exercises for glutes as well and they don't make you look like a faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, Acne Victim and tbh aff
gym is more or less cope for women, they have bigger glutes due to bodyfat distribution not the muscles. muscular quads make ur upper body look smaller while muscular glutes don't.
muscular defined quads are aesthetic tho unless you have manlet tier femurs. A good Upper body also needs decent looking legs otherwise you look like a joke.
And glutes obv shouldn’t be flat as a pancake but some dudes take it way too far
CE98BF41 E00C 4222 9D47 570AF631C4F0

• JFL
Reactions: audimax and Krakowski
muscular defined quads are aesthetic tho unless you have manlet tier femurs. A good Upper body also needs decent looking legs otherwise you look like a joke.
And glutes obv shouldn’t be flat as a pancake but some dudes take it way too far
View attachment 2432915
What comments does this dude get from women? Jfl

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Are you a girl? There are better exercises for glutes as well and they don't make you look like a faggot
hip thrusts quite literally isolate glutes lmao. bulgarian split squats train your whole leg

My bitch ex had huge (bigger than me) ass and legs, and Im a pretty big guy

hip thrusts quite literally isolate glutes lmao. bulgarian split squats train your whole leg
Ok nigga, and? That doesnt make it a better workout for the glutes. There is no resistance when the hypertrophic effect is strongest (at the stretched position)

My bitch ex had huge (bigger than me) ass and legs, and Im a pretty big guy
Goals tbh
I want a gym bitch with good ass genetics and fat distribution

Ok nigga, and? That doesnt make it a better workout for the glutes. There is no resistance when the hypertrophic effect is strongest (at the stretched position)
just lol

Ok go ahead and load up 5 plates on each side and do 10 sets of hip thrusts to have the same growth as someone doing 2 sets of bulgarian split squats with dumbbells. Fucking retard

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
I got the same amount of compliments for my ass as for my upper body by girls, they dig this shit

Start doing deadlifts asap
Back in ancient times, Greeks thought plump asses were meant to symbol intelligence and pride

Ok go ahead and load up 5 plates on each side and do 10 sets of hip thrusts to have the same growth as someone doing 2 sets of bulgarian split squats with dumbbells. Fucking retard
very good logic. also why do you get so mad in every post.

The day you see me doing hip thrusts at the gym is the day I gave up

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Yes also get a BBL and hip enlargement surgery to be an optimal twink for BBC.

Goals tbh
I want a gym bitch with good ass genetics and fat distribution
Don't care about gym on a girl, genetics matter more, but yeah she was prime.

i don't think ass exercises at least are cope for girls
most girls have shit asses tbh u cant deny that just the minority has good fat distribution