SWALLOW THE PP! (PAJEETPILL) (INDIANS WILL RULE THE WORLD)

Ghoulish

Ghoulish

Your gfs personal dildo
I know a curry htn that slays, 5’10, lean but not athletic, like Brad Pitt in fight club but slightly less lean and with bigger arms (barely has abs)

He stole a white rugby players girl. The guy was 511-6ft, jacked, around high mtn maybe htn with blonde hair blue eyes halo and was popular too. Girl was objectively stacylite and white. He even beat the Indian guys ass still got cucked :forcedsmile:

Swallow the pajeetpill, they will rule the world

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, Falcon_Flam, sportsmogger and 4 others
White guy was 7.5 inches while the pajeet is 6.1 :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
By beat I mean literally knocked bro out even his friends had to join it to stop him from getting murdered. Had that shit on video and got sent around the school.

True, an indian's also going to be the president of amerika

@sportsmogger @Imretarded? @n9wiff @ryuken @Vermilioncore @slavicpsycho @John Cracovizk @tombradylover @dbva @manletmogger @asdvek @Gengar @Idontknowlol

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Imretarded? and ryuken
  • JFL
Reactions: Falcon_Flam, sportsmogger, irkkedmulatto and 2 others
i can confirm i'm a pajeet and i slay all the time i'm writing this reply while fucking a stacy as we speak btw

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and sportsmogger
I know a curry htn that slays, 5’10, lean but not athletic, like Brad Pitt in fight club but slightly less lean and with bigger arms (barely has abs)

He stole a white rugby players girl. The guy was 511-6ft, jacked, around high mtn maybe htn with blonde hair blue eyes halo and was popular too. Girl was objectively stacylite and white. He even beat the Indian guys ass still got cucked :forcedsmile:

Swallow the pajeetpill, they will rule the world
I dont know since how long i been saying this, another piece of evidence is the fact that women, ecpescially the white ones, pierce themselves to appeal to pajeets as cows

@sportsmogger @Imretarded? @n9wiff @ryuken @Vermilioncore @slavicpsycho @John Cracovizk @tombradylover @dbva @manletmogger @asdvek @Gengar @Idontknowlol
Htn vs mtn. Face is everything. Even 0.1 psl difference can get a nigga cucked

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto
Bro…??:forcedsmile::forcedsmile: The dick sizes :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: aids
IMG 2937

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger, StarvedEpi and irkkedmulatto
i can confirm i'm a pajeet and i slay all the time i'm writing this reply while fucking a stacy as we speak btw
I got some new tea

• Woah
Reactions: ryuken