Slay Story From Changlite - High Classmaxxing in Europe (PHOTOS OF SLAYED FOID ATTACHED)

AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
Summary - Went to Europe for a couple of weeks (Greece, Spain, Italy, France, UK, Croatia) this summer with friend group (mostly white or NEA HTNs and Chadlites), slayed a Dutch-Swiss-Scottish mutt HTB/Stacylite (nothing special, carried by coloring, harmony and appeal) one of the nights, wasn't my only slay. Asked her shit about the "blackpill" to educate new forum-browsers.

Act I - Hot Boy Summer

So a large group of my friends and I were planning a trip to Europe since this winter, we finally got the logistics figured out and decided to go in July. We went to several different countries mainly with the intent to party and slay, with SOME tourism on the side. We ended up going to Italy, Greece, Spain, France, Croatia and the UK, we had a great time except missing out on the rave/EDM scene in Germany and EE.

This friend group was composed of mainly white and NEA (with some hapa and mulattos) young men from wealthy backgrounds, most ranging from the HTN-Chadlite range when you take height/frame into account. Our height ranged from 5'11 (a French-Portugese guy) to 6'6 (a mulatto) and we were all pretty softmaxxed as NT slayers are expected to be. Our physiques ranged from a lean swimmer/athlete build to a stocky rugby build, our fashion styles were mostly preppy/"old money" since we weren't low class and thus RTTmaxxed. The type of clothes we wore ran along the lines of Brooks Brothers, Vineyard Vines, Ralph Lauren and Charles Tyrwhitt.

Act II - High Classmaxxing in 6 Figure GDP Per Capita Cities

This particular slay happened while we were in a prestigious city known for being a place that WASPs, NEAs and other social elites spent their summers (think Monaco, St Tropez, Ibiza or the EU equivalents of Nantucket & Southampton). Our large group broke off throughout the day to do different things, some of us went to go sightseeing and trying out local cafes, restaraunts, bars and wineries, a few managed to talk their way into a medium-sized yacht that several HTBs were partying on (one of their dad owned it if I recall) and the group I went with went to the beach near our hotel. At the beach, I was getting some IOIs from white and NEA foids, even a MENA foid, which I took as a sign that my recent weight loss was working in terms of facial and body aesthetics. I was on my phone with a couple of my friends scrolling through social media and posting on our story like high inhib retarded cucks when these three HTB/stacylites (all WASP-looking) who obviously had a little too much of their bottomless mimosas for brunch came to us giggling and saying they loved our style (we were in those cringe TikTok fits, decked out in linen shirts and flowy pants with casual watches, expensive designer sunglasses and some statement jewlery on our wrist and neck) and asking where we were from, how old we were, what college we went to and how long we're staying in town for.

Throughout the conversation, this one particular HTB/borderline stacylite with a top tier frontal but kind of bloated 3/4th and side was talking to a lot and keeping strong eye contact, while standing close to me and leaning on me in a way that put her sunburnt shoulder and back on my abs and chest, while kind of looking up at me and swaying a bit from side to side. Turns out this group was from Switzerland (I think they said University of Bern) and their hostel was a few blocks away from ours. We exchanged numbers and they suggested we meet up tonight (it was currently 2-3PM) and go clubbing, which we agreed to.

Our entire friend group met later in the day at a nice beachfront restaraunt to have dinner and exchange stories before drinking and going clubbing, then we went back to our hotel and the 10-12 of us started drinking pretty heavily. At some point we invited the foids whose yacht my friends were on to our hotel and we all went to the 3 foid we met on the beach's hostel, drinks in hand.

After a bit of debauchery and makeouts/straddlings between my friend group and the two group of foids, we went to the first club of the night. While waiting outside, the HTB/stacylite foid with the bloated/weird side profile and 3/4th who was enamoured with me and I kept talking. Once we went into the club, the foid grabbed me and awkwardly tried to do some sort of fancy romantic dance to the late 2000s/early 2010s club playlist that was playing. After a while of this (and aggressively making out with her) I tapped some of my WASP/NEA friends on the shoulder and headed to the bathroom to do some quick bumps (usually we would do lines but we had to move around different places all night) off our keys, then headed back to our booth which my retard friends apparently decided to drop a decent amount on. We got bottle service and in the process, attracted some more HTBs/stacylites (at this point in the night, I placed very little trust in my ability to accurately rate foids faces-wise) who looked Italian or Greek who were all over us, including grinding on us, rubbing our chests/shoulders and leaning their bodies on us while talking with their face pressed against our chests.

My memory was foggy for the next bit but we definitely hit up a couple more clubs afterwards, in the process ditching the HTB/stacylite I met on the beach since her bloated side profile was freaking me out.

I ended up approaching (mirin low inhib after a shitton of substances in my system) what appears (to my barely functioning mind at the time) to be a high class WASP fogger and I went to grab her waist, a move which was reciprocated.

We ended up stumbling home to her hotel (which was much closer to the club and she was more functional than me at this point).

Act III - Ravaging High Class WASP Fogger

Once we got to her hotel, she quickly took off my shirt, pressed me against her bed and started doing a weird combination of licking/soft biting all over my arms, shoulders, abs, chest and neck. I was just leaning back in bed and trying to recover from the walk back and let her do her thing. After a while of this she said "I need to suck your dick" and pulled down my linen pants while taking off her remaining clothes, then got down on her knees and blew me on the edge of their bed.

I won't go into detail for what happened next since it's not that interesting and I was sexually underperforming to her disappointment.

Afterwards, I thought about how Amnesia would always ask his slays blackpilled questions and decided to sperg out and ask her retarded questions since I already slayed her and would never see her again in my life.

I took out my phone and asked her for her preferences between different PSL gods/male models.

She said she preferred Elias De Poot to Nick Bateman even after I told her both their heights (6'2" and 6'4"), citing that Elias looked really pretty and had nice eyes and eyebrows, while Nick Bateman was "too old", has "weird squinchy eyes" and "she doesnt like beards".

She also said she thought Chico wore too much makeup (I showed her some of his closeups backstage where he has clumpy makeup on) and said that Jordan Barrett looked a lot more like the surfer type of boys she saw in movies and TV shows a lot, but Chico was still very attractive.

She also said that Sean O'Pry wasn't her type but she would probably think he was the hottest guy on the planet if she was 10 or 15 years older and that Alex Schlab (who she compared to myself) had more of the TikTok prettyboy look she loved.

I also showed her Salludon, Amnesia, Pneumo, Arvid and Niko and asked her who she thought was the hottest (SUIFEL CURRIES GTFO) she literally said Salludon looked creepy and she wouldn't get anywhere near him, and that she doesn't like gingers (Amnesia)

She also said Pneumo looked too young and Niko looks like he hasn't slept for the past week but they were both super attractive. She was absolutely in love with Arvid though and wouldn't stop glazing him to the point that I got exasperated and went to sleep.

PHOTOS OF HER:
IMG 8687
IMG 8685

She was actually a Dutch/Swiss/Scottish mutt and not pure blue blooded WASP like my absolutely shitfucked mind thought when I first saw her which was a massive letdown

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ropemaxxee, cyko, Miniskull and 6 others
I can't believe it still trying to larp
Dnrd+ type all of this for no reason

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chicoperuanowski, weebcel, northern mogger and 20 others
DNRD

KYS LARPER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chicoperuanowski, northern mogger, F36 and 8 others
Cuentos del asilo...

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and VenatorLuparius
tales from beijing opium farm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: weebcel, aerty, ropemaxxee and 43 others
Side note she put on one of those Weeknd sex playlists

Rope chink

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chicoperuanowski, Going2KillMyself, ropemaxxee and 13 others
None of those are the same person retard they just have very similar phenos and 3/4th

She's a generic looking foid
Why do you larp so much you deformed schizo chink
Its an instagram model named annie.shr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chicoperuanowski, st.hamudi but 6‘5, eduardkoopman and 14 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aerty, 147, Bushman and 9 others
Why do you larp so much you deformed schizo chink
Its an instagram model named annie.shr
I see a resemblance (enough for facial recognition to mistake the two) but they don't even have the same eye color JFL

its just sad now lol

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and zura
Wait WTF I may have posted from my wrong camera roll folder I'm going to keep the pics up regardless, the actual foid looked similar enough to this one that I sent the wrong pictures and I don't want to doxx some random girl in the Netherlands for incels to coom to

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ropemaxxee, AnimeNerd, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 3 others
Muh Northern han dick larping faggot

why the fuck u ruining gook's reputation as if it wasn't already abysmal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and zura
Not a single word

The most dedicating larp i’ve ever seen

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, zura and Deleted member 30432
KYS YOU LARPING NIGGER IMAGINE SEEKING VALIDATION ON AN INCEL FORUM

• +1
Reactions: chicoperuanowski, 147, tyroneorkms and 5 others
U larp online about slaying instagram models literally kys
I already said I sent the wrong pictures and I can't edit the original post retard

The fact that I mistook my slay for this instagram model is proof enough

• JFL
Reactions: chicoperuanowski, 147, nanefer and 5 others
I already said I sent the wrong pictures and I can't edit the original post retard

Least obvious chink larp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tyroneorkms and SurgeryEnjoyer

Holy fuck u have to be trolling jflll

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyroneorkms, nanefer, zura and 1 other person
Just take pics of random girls you found on instagram theory

• +1
Reactions: ropemaxxee
Sick slay Chang, here’s a foid I slayed the other day.

Attachments

• AF019A6C-50DE-4082-A8F9-8A4432C81C09.jpeg
    AF019A6C-50DE-4082-A8F9-8A4432C81C09.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, eduardkoopman, T50 Mogger and 3 others
Highest iq .org gook

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, Acne Victim and Deleted member 29167
Summary - Went to Europe for a couple of weeks (Greece, Spain, Italy, France, UK, Croatia) this summer with friend group (mostly white or NEA HTNs and Chadlites), slayed a Dutch-Swiss-Scottish mutt HTB/Stacylite (nothing special, carried by coloring, harmony and appeal) one of the nights, wasn't my only slay. Asked her shit about the "blackpill" to educate new forum-browsers.

Act I - Hot Boy Summer

So a large group of my friends and I were planning a trip to Europe since this winter, we finally got the logistics figured out and decided to go in July. We went to several different countries mainly with the intent to party and slay, with SOME tourism on the side. We ended up going to Italy, Greece, Spain, France, Croatia and the UK, we had a great time except missing out on the rave/EDM scene in Germany and EE.

This friend group was composed of mainly white and NEA (with some hapa and mulattos) young men from wealthy backgrounds, most ranging from the HTN-Chadlite range when you take height/frame into account. Our height ranged from 5'11 (a French-Portugese guy) to 6'6 (a mulatto) and we were all pretty softmaxxed as NT slayers are expected to be. Our physiques ranged from a lean swimmer/athlete build to a stocky rugby build, our fashion styles were mostly preppy/"old money" since we weren't low class and thus RTTmaxxed. The type of clothes we wore ran along the lines of Brooks Brothers, Vineyard Vines, Ralph Lauren and Charles Tyrwhitt.

This particular slay happened while we were in a prestigious city known for being a place that WASPs, NEAs and other social elites spent their summers (think Monaco, St Tropez, Ibiza or the EU equivalents of Nantucket & Southampton). Our large group broke off throughout the day to do different things, some of us went to go sightseeing and trying out local cafes, restaraunts, bars and wineries, a few managed to talk their way into a medium-sized yacht that several HTBs were partying on (one of their dad owned it if I recall) and the group I went with went to the beach near our hotel. At the beach, I was getting some IOIs from white and NEA foids, even a MENA foid, which I took as a sign that my recent weight loss was working in terms of facial and body aesthetics. I was on my phone with a couple of my friends scrolling through social media and posting on our story like high inhib retarded cucks when these three HTB/stacylites (all WASP-looking) who obviously had a little too much of their bottomless mimosas for brunch came to us giggling and saying they loved our style (we were in those cringe TikTok fits, decked out in linen shirts and flowy pants with casual watches, expensive designer sunglasses and some statement jewlery on our wrist and neck) and asking where we were from, how old we were, what college we went to and how long we're staying in town for.

Throughout the conversation, this one particular HTB/borderline stacylite with a top tier frontal but kind of bloated 3/4th and side was talking to a lot and keeping strong eye contact, while standing close to me and leaning on me in a way that put her sunburnt shoulder and back on my abs and chest, while kind of looking up at me and swaying a bit from side to side. Turns out this group was from Switzerland (I think they said University of Bern) and their hostel was a few blocks away from ours. We exchanged numbers and they suggested we meet up tonight (it was currently 2-3PM) and go clubbing, which we agreed to.

Our entire friend group met later in the day at a nice beachfront restaraunt to have dinner and exchange stories before drinking and going clubbing, then we went back to our hotel and the 10-12 of us started drinking pretty heavily. At some point we invited the foids whose yacht my friends were on to our hotel and we all went to the 3 foid we met on the beach's hostel, drinks in hand.

After a bit of debauchery and makeouts/straddlings between my friend group and the two group of foids, we went to the first club of the night. While waiting outside, the HTB/stacylite foid with the bloated/weird side profile and 3/4th who was enamoured with me and I kept talking. Once we went into the club, the foid grabbed me and awkwardly tried to do some sort of fancy romantic dance to the late 2000s/early 2010s club playlist that was playing. After a while of this (and aggressively making out with her) I tapped some of my WASP/NEA friends on the shoulder and headed to the bathroom to do some quick bumps (usually we would do lines but we had to move around different places all night) off our keys, then headed back to our booth which my retard friends apparently decided to drop a decent amount on. We got bottle service and in the process, attracted some more HTBs/stacylites (at this point in the night, I placed very little trust in my ability to accurately rate foids faces-wise) who looked Italian or Greek who were all over us, including grinding on us, rubbing our chests/shoulders and leaning their bodies on us while talking with their face pressed against our chests.

My memory was foggy for the next bit but we definitely hit up a couple more clubs afterwards, in the process ditching the HTB/stacylite I met on the beach since her bloated side profile was freaking me out.

I ended up approaching (mirin low inhib after a shitton of substances in my system) what appears (to my barely functioning mind at the time) to be a high class WASP fogger and I went to grab her waist, a move which was reciprocated.

We ended up stumbling home to her hotel (which was much closer to the club and she was more functional than me at this point).

Once we got to her hotel, she quickly took off my shirt, pressed me against her bed and started doing a weird combination of licking/soft biting all over my arms, shoulders, abs, chest and neck. I was just leaning back in bed and trying to recover from the walk back and let her do her thing. After a while of this she said "I need to suck your dick" and pulled down my linen pants while taking off her remaining clothes, then got down on her knees and blew me on the edge of their bed.

I won't go into detail for what happened next since it's not that interesting and I was sexually underperforming to her disappointment.

Afterwards, I thought about how Amnesia would always ask his slays blackpilled questions and decided to sperg out and ask her retarded questions since I already slayed her and would never see her again in my life.

I took out my phone and asked her for her preferences between different PSL gods/male models.

She said she preferred Elias De Poot to Nick Bateman even after I told her both their heights (6'2" and 6'4"), citing that Elias looked really pretty and had nice eyes and eyebrows, while Nick Bateman was "too old", has "weird squinchy eyes" and "she doesnt like beards".

She also said she thought Chico wore too much makeup (I showed her some of his closeups backstage where he has clumpy makeup on) and said that Jordan Barrett looked a lot more like the surfer type of boys she saw in movies and TV shows a lot, but Chico was still very attractive.

She also said that Sean O'Pry wasn't her type but she would probably think he was the hottest guy on the planet if she was 10 or 15 years older and that Alex Schlab (who she compared to myself) had more of the TikTok prettyboy look she loved.

I also showed her Salludon, Amnesia, Pneumo, Arvid and Niko and asked her who she thought was the hottest (SUIFEL CURRIES GTFO) she literally said Salludon looked creepy and she wouldn't get anywhere near him, and that she doesn't like gingers (Amnesia)

She also said Pneumo looked too young and Niko looks like he hasn't slept for the past week but they were both super attractive. She was absolutely in love with Arvid though and wouldn't stop glazing him to the point that I got exasperated and went to sleep.

PHOTOS OF HER:
View attachment 2370379View attachment 2370380
She was actually a Dutch/Swiss/Scottish mutt and not pure blue blooded WASP like my absolutely shitfucked mind thought when I first saw her which was a massive letdown
that's a German model.

Wait WTF I may have posted from my wrong camera roll folder I'm going to keep the pics up regardless, the actual foid looked similar enough to this one that I sent the wrong pictures and I don't want to doxx some random girl in the Netherlands for incels to coom to
i believed it then u said this

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Only on org will niggas ask bitches which man is the hottest the psl autism is off the charts

this thread is fucking hilarious

• +1
Reactions: kaugummi and Miniskull
I see a resemblance (enough for facial recognition to mistake the two) but they don't even have the same eye color JFL
Whomp Whomp. Take a picture of you actually slaying her cheeks then post it otherwise sthu becausee nobody belives you.

Act I - Hot Boy Summer

PHOTOS OF HER:
View attachment 2370379View attachment 2370380
Utter whore.
May god rot her defiled soul deep down in the pits of hell.

I can't believe it still trying to larp
Dnrd+ type all of this for no reason
Why do rice niggas always put each other down

at this point it's just sad that you still go on... you don't even believe yourself