Swallow the ruralpill: People who don't live in cities are uglier & dumber

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
As you may already know, IQ is correlated with both higher status as well as better looks. Unfortunately this is bad news for ruralcels. At the beginning of the industrial revolution the more higher IQ people moved into the cities where you got more difficult but higher paying jobs as various experts. The low IQ dumbfucks however stayed behind in the rurals as farmers as they lacked the intelligence to do otherwise. Since higher IQ men were more likely to be rich as a result they got more hot women. The effect of this can be seen today since most rural and small town folk are ugly and stupid.

I just realized this recently to my horror. I grew up in the rurals of my country and now that I look back on my youth from that place I struggle to think of ANY good looking people AT ALL except maybe for this one single fucking girl (who was a 7 at most) plus this one teacher that was born in the city originally anyway. All my mates and the other guys (and girls) were somewhere in the 3-5/10 territory in regards to looks. There was literally not even a single chad in my entire school. I should point out that I am living in a nordic country where people are supposedly above average in looks. Well not where I lived.

It wasn't until I started moving to other places where people from larger population centers were more likely to live or travel to that I started noticing any good looking people at all more often than just once in a blue moon. The negative stereotypes about the ugly low IQ redneck trash are almost entirely true.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, oldcell, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
So many words that I will not read

• +1
Reactions: patricknodixon, CopeIsReal and 6'4 looksmaxxxer

• +1
Reactions: patricknodixon, Deleted member 3990, CopeIsReal and 3 others
ppl in rural area of europe are tall and insanely gling especially the men
huge wrists and frames around the villages in balkans
i would kill myself if i visited a village in bosnia with 7 foot tall men with 10 inch wrists big brow bones and gravettian ancestry.
they eat pure meat and dairy and it just boost their hormonal profile so much its brutal
nerdics are shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: R@m@, turkproducer and AscendenceImminent
Dumber? Sure.

Uglier? No. People in rural communities have more meat based diets with proper dairy consumption. Many people in rural areas have to actually take part in physical activities meanwhile being sedentary is the norm in metropolitan areas.

• +1
Reactions: MicroPenis and turkproducer
Just dumber

rural people arent exposed to free radicals.

Dumber? Sure.

Uglier? No. People in rural communities have more meat based diets with proper dairy consumption. Many people in rural areas have to actually take part in physical activities meanwhile being sedentary is the norm in metropolitan areas.

Face > Body

Face > Body
Higher meat intake at a young age, higher dairy intake at a young age and more physical activity at a younger age results in you having a better face

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 685
As you may already know, IQ is correlated with both higher status as well as better looks. Unfortunately this is bad news for ruralcels. At the beginning of the industrial revolution the more higher IQ people moved into the cities where you got more difficult but higher paying jobs as various experts. The low IQ dumbfucks however stayed behind in the rurals as farmers as they lacked the intelligence to do otherwise. Since higher IQ men were more likely to be rich as a result they got more hot women. The effect of this can be seen today since most rural and small town folk are ugly and stupid.

I just realized this recently to my horror. I grew up in the rurals of my country and now that I look back on my youth from that place I struggle to think of ANY good looking people AT ALL except maybe for this one single fucking girl (who was a 7 at most) plus this one teacher that was born in the city originally anyway. All my mates and the other guys (and girls) were somewhere in the 3-5/10 territory in regards to looks. There was literally not even a single chad in my entire school. I should point out that I am living in a nordic country where people are supposedly above average in looks. Well not where I lived.

It wasn't until I started moving to other places where people from larger population centers were more likely to live or travel to that I started noticing any good looking people at all more often than just once in a blue moon. The negative stereotypes about the ugly low IQ redneck trash are almost entirely true.

Lower than plank scale iq those in tradional diets have better faces jfl at this cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
higher population means a higher likelihood of seeing an attractive person. i doubt that the chad to subhumans ratio is lower in a city.

Lower than plank scale iq those in tradional diets have better faces jfl at this cope

Epic cope facial structure is genetic and has nothing to do with diet.

higher population means a higher likelihood of seeing an attractive person. i doubt that the chad to subhumans ratio is lower in a city.

No. Literally EVERYBODY at my school looked like shit. Like, just legit NO good looking people.

No. Literally EVERYBODY at my school looked like shit. Like, just legit NO good looking people.
I love how you stopped talking once I disproved your idea it's 100% genetic lmfao
i would kill myself if i visited a village in bosnia with 7 foot tall men with 10 inch wrists big brow bones and gravettian ancestry.
they eat pure meat and dairy and it just boost their hormonal profile so much its brutal
nerdics are shit
this

I love how you stopped talking once I disproved your idea it's 100% genetic lmfao

this

This dude is coping

And what are genetics buddy boyo? It's cliamate plus diet not this chewing bullshit but rather diet and enviroment

Last edited:

this

If you legit believe you can meaningfully alter the shape of your facial bones by eating different then you are fucking retarded. This shit is 100% genes. Chad can live on a diet of beer and mcdonalds and will still have a face that is 10x better than yours.

Dumber? Sure.

yep the only reason why big cities have hot people is that everyone hot gets to move there

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 685
If you legit believe you can meaningfully alter the shape of your facial bones by eating different then you are fucking retarded. This shit is 100% genes. Chad can live on a diet of beer and mcdonalds and will still have a face that is 10x better than yours.
Funny considering just like always you lack any sources to support your claims. It's heavily dependend on stages and I didn't say I'd still be able to do it at my age, diet is just 1 of the multiple factors anyways.

Funny considering just like always you lack any sources to support your claims. It's heavily dependend on stages and I didn't say I'd still be able to do it at my age, diet is just 1 of the multiple factors anyways.

This is like asking somebody for a source to prove that the sky is blue. Nutrition can affect things like height but it has absolutely no impact on your facial bones. Just fucking lol at anybody who believes the difference between chad and incel is their childhood diet. I grew up with plenty of high quality food. Well guess what? I still got an incel body.

This is like asking somebody for a source to prove that the sky is blue. Nutrition can affect things like height but it has absolutely no impact on your facial bones. Just fucking lol at anybody who believes the difference between chad and incel is their childhood diet. I grew up with plenty of high quality food. Well guess what? I still got an incel body.
Anecdotes mean nothing, just shows how you're not as intelligent as you make yourself look. Diet has many indirect effects on appearance (considering diet has an effect on hormonal profile and vitamin k2 supports overall bone growth) and a hard diet has a DIRECT correlation with ramus size and teeth space etc. What they tell people to consider high quality food is bullshit anyways.

Btw I never said the difference between chad and incel was diet lmao, keep making assumptions :feelshah:

high iq and legit thread
I once made same observation and research and has come to same conclusion
OF course there are exceptions, i know personally pls 7.5 girl from non rural, but close to one big city
Watch photos of non rural area people, u will struggle to find PSL 5 from what i saw

• JFL
Logged back in after months to see if my boy disillusioned is still rhymin‘ and shinin‘ - glad he is lol!

• JFL
Same that's what I get for growing up in a shithole with 8k inhabitants.

Same that's what I get for growing up in a shithole with 8k inhabitants.

The town I grew up in had like 400-800. There was literally only one store and it was very small with shitty pricing. My family actually had to drive for 40 min to another nearby town every couple of weeks in order to buy groceries jfl.

• So Sad
Reactions: Time Travel
Shit thread

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
OP hasnt left his basement in 5 years. jfl if you think rural people are uglier and dumber. keep shilling for comunist npc dystopias you fucking psuedoinellectual shitposting cuck piece of shit

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 685
The town I grew up in had like 400-800. There was literally only one store and it was very small with shitty pricing. My family actually had to drive for 40 min to another nearby town every couple of weeks in order to buy groceries jfl.
Any chance you live in middle east or serbia?
OP hasnt left his basement in 5 years. jfl if you think rural people are uglier and dumber. keep shilling for comunist npc dystopias you fucking psuedoinellectual shitposting cuck piece of shit
Mews me

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Any chance you live in middle east or serbia?

Iceland aka the most isolated nation on earth. Only 300k people spread over a large landmass as far away from the rest of humanity as possible. Tbh this is the only reason I haven't roped since it means we might escape the migrant rape (Iceland is still 90+% white though some are technically slavs) for longer than the rest of the continent so at least I might get old before it all falls into pieces. Maybe.

Iceland aka the most isolated nation on earth. Only 300k people spread over a large landmass as far away from the rest of humanity as possible. Tbh this is the only reason I haven't roped since it means we might escape the migrant rape (Iceland is still 90+% white though some are technically slavs) for longer than the rest of the continent so at least I might get old before it all falls into pieces. Maybe.
Imagine living in iceland jfl im sorry boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and disillusioned
Dumber? Sure.

They usually have bigger wrists, frame and necks as well.

nerdics are shit
Uhh no, there is a reason we call them seljaci

Uhh no, there is a reason we call them seljaci
13 year old kid from bosnia can eat 4 lambs in one sitting
I can barely finnish 700g of chicke breast

didn't read shit thread kys

the people in my wife's home village all have significantly better facial development than the toads I frequently see in cities. In fact I am often surprised by why these women stick around in the sticks and get married to farmer husbands when they could go to the big cities and mark out for businessness or banker husbands. At least two girls in the family could easily get modelling gigs, being both taller than average, very thin and strikingly beautiful.

the people in my wife's home village all have significantly better facial development than the toads I frequently see in cities. In fact I am often surprised by why these women stick around in the sticks and get married to farmer husbands when they could go to the big cities and mark out for businessness or banker husbands. At least two girls in the family could easily get modelling gigs, being both taller than average, very thin and strikingly beautiful.
Are they introverts?

massive cope

Are they introverts?

fuck no. I wish they were introverts so they'd leave me the fuck alone. They're all the diametric opposite of introversion. In the village life people just come and go to eachothers houses all day long, drinking, singing, chatting shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71
rural people are dumber but better looking on average