Swallow the Stockpill: Investing won't safe you

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I notice that some people here say they are investing in the stock market/economy hoping to be better off later. At first that doesn't seem so stupid, considering that social services and pensions will probably all collapse after a while. However, in the end it won't make any difference. The left will take over and destroy the west. Owning stocks won't make any difference once the retard sjws have turned all of western civilization into Venezuela 2.0. Your wealth will be taken and you possibly killed or otherwise treated like shit. Nothing will safe you. All your attempts at scraping together a future will fail and are utterly meaningless.

How do you know the left is going to destroy the west? I see a spike of conservative or right governments being elected in europe/usa

How do you know the left is going to destroy the west? I see a spike of conservative or right governments being elected in europe/usa

This is cope. Just yesterday Italy's populist government (arguably the only european government to actually do something about mass immigration) just got kicked out and is currently getting replaced with globalist leftists. Trump isn't making any difference and will probably lose in 2020. Le Pen got butchered in France despite all the chaos happening because of migration. Sweden continues to be cucked. Denmark is also getting cucked.

Normies are too fucking stupid to learn from experience and will NOT wake up until it's too late. The west is a dead man walking.

This is cope. Just yesterday Italy's populist government (arguably the only european government to actually do something about mass immigration) just got kicked out and is currently getting replaced with globalist leftists. Trump isn't making any difference and will probably lose in 2020. Le Pen got butchered in France despite all the chaos happening because of migration. Sweden continues to be cucked. Denmark is also getting cucked.

Normies are too fucking stupid to learn for experience and will NOT wake up until it's too late. The west is a dead man walking.
trump wont lose in 2020

A chance is all I can ask for to escape wageguck slavery

Normies are too fucking stupid to learn from experience and will NOT wake up until it's too late. The west is a dead man walking.
I live in none of those countries so it doesn’t bother me, frankly lots of these countries deserve to pay for their violent and disgusting past, or toxic current attitudes.

Every time I meet a nerdic on CSGO they think they are the shits with their elitist “know it all” attitude, while nerdic ex girlfriend probably getting fucked by
getting fucked by ahmed and tyrone

trump wont lose in 2020

I can't remember the source but his internal polls were leaked and showed that he was losing to basically every democratic candidate. The fact that all the right-wing youtubers keep celebrating his "high" approval when he is only in 43-45% approval is hilarious. Fact of the matter is there was never any populist revolution and normies are still (and always will be) bluepilled. The only reason he (barely) won is because literally all the factors were working in his favor. And yet despite this he still just barely scraped together the required votes to win and technically still lost the popular vote. Polls also show that the majority of the US are bluepilled about immigration and are actually pro-open borders.

I have said this before in other threads and I am saying it again: Populism is nothing more than a temporary fad. The majority of their voters are older (and thus less brainwashed) white working class males. 8-12 years from now they will no longer be relevant as a voting demographic. There isn't going to be any rise of populism. Alt-righters are huge copers. The west is dead meat.