Swallowed my first finasteride pill

D

Deleted member 45942

Pharma > nature
Today was the first time my organism came in contact with the miracle drug finasteride. Knowing I'll keep my thick nw0 while everyone gets buttcucked by the NW reaper so cluelessly is so revitalizing.

Coomed thick and hard soon after for the excitement

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, FacialStructure404, ifyouwannabemylover and 18 others
Chad slays with Norwood 10 hairline while incel takes tranny drugs to rot on his mom's basement

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 14693, IanIachimoe2491 and 7 others
Chad slays with Norwood 10 hairline while incel takes tranny drugs to rot on his mom's basement
Chad NW10 doesn't exist

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 23239
ED for you

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
While baldcuck bumps his thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239 and Mio
ED for you
I'll enjoy the 20% testosterone boost in my gymcelling and fapmaxxing sessions
Jfl at believing in sides clear faggot symptoms :lul:

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 23239 and 1 other person
Should’ve tried RU first as it’s selective to the scalp.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Welcome to the club

gospooky-handshake.gif

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, RAITEIII and Deleted member 23239
But what about frame and muscle hardness ?
Testosterone is what grows your bones. There's a picture with three brothers where two had no DHT and they framemogged the one with normal hormones. Don't know about muscle hardness, but that should depend on how long you've trained

• Hmm...
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Testosterone is what grows your bones. There's a picture with three brothers where two had no DHT and they framemogged the one with normal hormones. Don't know about muscle hardness, but that should depend on how long you've trained
cope

okay, imm supportingt youu trannyy transsformationn ❤️❤️ love you #lgbt #trans

• Hmm...
dht is one of the important hormone EVAARRRR

• Hmm...
okay, imm supportingt youu trannyy transsformationn ❤️❤️ love you #lgbt #trans
Jfl at you being cucked by nature's most subhumanizing hormone as I receive a free 20% boost in testosterone (Chad's hormone) for life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23239, brb7 and overtier1011
Just nuke your dht

Good boy.
Recently got a fin prescription too, but I'm too broke to pay the 80 bucks, jfl.

• +1
Good boy.
Recently got a fin prescription too, but I'm too broke to pay the 80 bucks, jfl.
Boyo I pay 12€ for a 5 months stupply. Buy 5mg pills and a pill cutter

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23239 and Deleted member 28896
Boyo I pay 12€ for a 5 months stupply. Buy 5mg pills and a pill cutter
Pharmasist I spoke to had a stick up her ass, only wanted to sell the exact one I had prescribed.
I'll try another pharmacy I guess.
Good luck with ur FIN journey, doing min too?

Pharmasist I spoke to had a stick up her ass, only wanted to sell the exact one I had prescribed.
I'll try another pharmacy I guess.
Good luck with ur FIN journey, doing min too?
No because my hair only got slightly thinner my derm told me nothing fell out.
I would advice you to not start with minox because what it grows entirely depends on it (you can't switch treatment and keep the hair). Fin might be enough. I'm using alfatradiol too just on the hairline and the crown for extra safety

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
No because my hair only got slightly thinner my derm told me nothing fell out.
I would advice you to not start with minox because what it grows entirely depends on it (you can't switch treatment and keep the hair). Fin might be enough. I'm using alfatradiol too just on the hairline and the crown for extra safety
I've started oral min, I will do fin simultaneously once I've noticed my eyebrows getting thicker.

I've started oral min, I will do fin simultaneously once I've noticed my eyebrows getting thicker.
Eyebrow hair should become terminal. If your hair just got thinner and there was no loss its better to wait for min

The problem with min is not using it for life, everything anti hairloss is for life. It's that you can't switch treatment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Your insane. Fin pills is like taking estrogen for a male. Hairloss works via hormones. Women keep their hairlines due to estrogen and female sex hormones and males bald due to male hormones. Simple as that. The only way to alter hairgrowth is via inhibitors or a hair transplant that puts more seeds from one area to another.

There’s literally no point in messing with fin. Its chemically turning you into a women and inhibitating important male hormones. This is why people report symptoms of ED and such. The studies that show it does not much are non conclusive and common sense tells you that the exact scope of body chemicals are not figured out.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Splinter901 and Deleted member 23239
Jfl at you being cucked by nature's most subhumanizing hormone as I receive a free 20% boost in testosterone (Chad's hormone) for life
finastride also boost you estrogen lil boy

dht also inhibits (lower) estrogen so blocking that will increase estrogen also

the increase of T will also boost you estrogen

SUMMARY: FINASTRIDE WILL STOP ALL GROWTH

finastride also lower allopregnanolone = ANXIETY, FEELING SHIT, DE-PERSONALITION

AND MORE SIDE EFFECTS ETC..

Last edited:
Your insane. Fin pills is like taking estrogen for a male. Hairloss works via hormones. Women keep their hairlines due to estrogen and female sex hormones and males bald due to male hormones. Simple as that. The only way to alter hairgrowth is via inhibitors or a hair transplant that puts more seeds from one area to another.

There’s literally no point in messing with fin. Its chemically turning you into a women and inhibitating important male hormones. This is why people report symptoms of ED and such. The studies that show it does not much are non conclusive and common sense tells you that the exact scope of body chemicals are not figured out.
Jfl at this cope nigger, taking litteral estrogen nukes your T.

The Ar5 enzyme takes T and turns it in DHT. Fin binds to Ar5 before it binds to T, so T escapes and isn't turned into DHT.
Simple as that faggot. DHT does nothing past puberty, if it makes you feel better fin only blocks the enzyme in the prostate and scalp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 23239
Subhuman trait: your DHT is high
nah the subhuman is u that u have shit genetics that the tiniest dht rapes ur hair and u got a microdick too

say things as they are

finastride also boost you estrogen lil boy

dht also inhibits (lower) estrogen = SUMMARY: FINASTRIDE WILL STOP ALL GROWTH
Faggot dht doesn't grow shit past puberty it's all T.

nah the subhuman is u that u have shit genetics so it rapes ur hair

say things as they are
Exactly it's a subhuman trait nigger

Faggot dht doesn't grow shit past puberty it's all T.
i destroyed you with the power of facts and logic, be silent hah

after you done with you transformation to a girl, i will fuck you in the ass

i destroyed you with the power of facts and logic, be silent hah

after you done with you transformation to a girl, i will fuck you in the ass
Jfl you embarrassed yourself with ignorance

No ass for your baldcel face :lul:

literaly everyone is balding, only maybe the 10%

environoment is the reason why everyone is balding
cope, Jay Cutler has no hair loss after blasting roids for decades

NOT BECAUSE OF ESTROGEN, ESTROGEN IS EVIL

WOMAN DON"T GO BALD BECAUSE.. their average hormone system just don"t allow it lol

woman have more protective woman hormone"s then men lollol

woman body just work so much different then men do

Jfl at this cope nigger, taking litteral estrogen nukes your T.

The Ar5 enzyme takes T and turns it in DHT. Fin binds to Ar5 before it binds to T, so T escapes and isn't turned into DHT.
Simple as that faggot. DHT does nothing past puberty, if it makes you feel better fin only blocks the enzyme in the prostate and scalp

You sound like a idiot that can only rule follow and quote scientific bias. I know how the chemical works eunuch. Im not sure if i need to continue this conversation further simply because of your comment of "dht" doing nothing after puberty. Correction, it does.

FIN has effects on countless neurosteroids. whether they notice them or not is the issue. Whether or not they care about the sides relative to the gains from hair retention is aside the point. Most people opt for the side effects because hair is more important. But dont spout bullshit. It is a scienfific fact that Finasteride reduces a multitude of important neurosteroids (aside from DHT) that have important biological functions. Whether or not people “feel” them is irrelevant to your question. Finasteride has a 100% rate of side effects in users. If your going to fuck with your hair just get a hair transplant.

Your insane and quite literally lacking common sense and are easily influenced if your really think one of the most important metabolites of testosterone is useless after puberty and has absolutely no effect in the body that humanity still has not even learned 70% of. Really. Its better you just admit it and suck up to the sides than try to pretend or lie to yourself that its doing nothing.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7308241/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7308241/ read up you moron.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
literaly everyone is balding, only maybe the 10%

environoment is the reason why everyone is balding
What in the environment causes it. There are some drugs which prevent DHT from damaging your hair, meaning you won’t have to nuke DHT, but it’s extremely expensive.

You sound like a foid that can only rule follow and quote much scientific baises. Im not sure if i need to continue this conversation further simply because of your comment of "dht" doing nothing after puberty. Correction, it does.

it has effects on countless neurosteroids, and EVERYONE gets side effects, it's whether they notice them or not is the issue. Most people opt for the side effects because hair is more important. It is a scienfific fact that Finasteride reduces a multitude of important neurosteroids (aside from DHT) that have important biological functions. Whether or not people “feel” them is irrelevant to your question. Finasteride has a 100% rate of side effects in users.

Your insane and quite literally lacking common sense if your really think one of the most important metabolites of testosterone is useless after puberty. Really. Its better you just admit it and suck up to the sides than try to pretend or lie to yourself that its doing nothing.
Jfl at any of your bs
Ar5 + T = DHT
Ar5 + Fin = no DHT, more T
The extra T is the T that doesn't get cucked by the Ar5. Couldn't be any simpler and you're still coping

Muh scientific muh cope. It was proven it has less than 1% of side chances, reversible halting the treatment. Only people who get sides are fags who cuck their foid brain into suggestion

What in the environment causes it. There are some drugs which prevent DHT from damaging your hair, meaning you won’t have to nuke DHT, but it’s extremely expensive.
MORE AND MORE YOUNG MEN ARE EXPERIENCING BALDING, DO YOU KNOW WHY? idk

Yeah that’s why I’m asking you ????
MORE AND MORE YOUNG MEN ARE EXPERIENCING BALDING, DO YOU KNOW WHY? idk
Could be all the shampoos ect that have chemicals in them ect.

Jfl at any of your bs
Ar5 + T = DHT
Ar5 + Fin = no DHT, more T
The extra T is the T that doesn't get cucked by the Ar5. Couldn't be any simpler and you're still coping

Muh scientific muh cope. It was proven it has less than 1% of side chances, reversible halting the treatment. Only people who get sides are fags who cuck their foid brain into suggestion
Take fin then. Your body not mines. I honestly dont care much if you do. Im just posting that so other people dont blindly listen to that simple bullshit your spouting and nuke their body. Theres a way easier and healtier process to gaining back your hair called a hair transplant but imagine thinking these hormone chemicals wont fuck you up.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Yeah that’s why I’m asking you ????

Could be all the shampoos ect that have chemicals in them ect.
more then thousand things then only shampoo chemicals

its all linked together, most bald people have all things in commen together (like increase in body hair)

it suprise me that no cure is founded, most people are dumb or its the jews!

idk how environoment can cause someone to bald

Last edited: