Swallowed my first finasteride pill

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
Take fin then. Your body not mines. I honestly dont care much if you do. Im just posting that so other people dont blindly listen to that simple bullshit your spouting and nuke their body. Theres a way easier and healtier process to gaining back your hair called a hair transplant but imagine thinking these hormone chemicals wont fuck you up.
Jfl at you thinking every hormone is there for a reason and humans are perfect. We're accidental creatures full of defects. Humans know better and Mother Pharma cucked the NW reaper with DHT blockers and told him "kys nigger"

• +1
more then thousand things then only shampoo chemicals

its all linked together, most bald people have all things in commen together (like increase in body hair)

it suprise me that no cure is founded, most people are dumb or its the jews!

idk how environoment can cause someone to bald
wait no actually i think i know that reason..

but why would i tell you? @MaestheticMaso

Hehe I WILL TELL NO ONE, FUCKK YAA ALL!

You sound like a idiot that can only rule follow and quote scientific bias. I know how the chemical works eunuch. Im not sure if i need to continue this conversation further simply because of your comment of "dht" doing nothing after puberty. Correction, it does.

FIN has effects on countless neurosteroids. whether they notice them or not is the issue. Whether or not they care about the sides relative to the gains from hair retention is aside the point. Most people opt for the side effects because hair is more important. But dont spout bullshit. It is a scienfific fact that Finasteride reduces a multitude of important neurosteroids (aside from DHT) that have important biological functions. Whether or not people “feel” them is irrelevant to your question. Finasteride has a 100% rate of side effects in users. If your going to fuck with your hair just get a hair transplant.

Your insane and quite literally lacking common sense and are easily influenced if your really think one of the most important metabolites of testosterone is useless after puberty and has absolutely no effect in the body that humanity still has not even learned 70% of. Really. Its better you just admit it and suck up to the sides than try to pretend or lie to yourself that its doing nothing.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7308241/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7308241/ read up you moron.
there are 10000 more studie"s that are SHOCKING

Welcome to the club

gospooky-handshake.gif
what is your dose? I wanna start too but i’m scared af.

And when did you start? any results?

• Hmm...
bro dont argue about fin on this site, dont waste your nerves

good luck , youve made a great decision

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 45942
bro dont argue about fin on this site, dont waste your nerves

good luck , youve made a great decision
what’s your dose? i wanna start too but i’m scared af.

When did you start? any results?

dont want to talk to a pussy lol
Not such a pussy if i’m starting to take it even tho i’m scared.

Who wouldn’t be scared of their dick not functioning anymore.

Help a nigga out bruh

• Hmm...
what is your dose? I wanna start too but i’m scared af.

And when did you start? any results?
1mg for about five months. I have hair so I'm just hoping not to lose any. No side effects.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Your insane. Fin pills is like taking estrogen for a male. Hairloss works via hormones. Women keep their hairlines due to estrogen and female sex hormones and males bald due to male hormones. Simple as that. The only way to alter hairgrowth is via inhibitors or a hair transplant that puts more seeds from one area to another.

There’s literally no point in messing with fin. Its chemically turning you into a women and inhibitating important male hormones. This is why people report symptoms of ED and such. The studies that show it does not much are non conclusive and common sense tells you that the exact scope of body chemicals are not figured out.

Fuck off faggot

Take fin then. Your body not mines. I honestly dont care much if you do. Im just posting that so other people dont blindly listen to that simple bullshit your spouting and nuke their body. Theres a way easier and healtier process to gaining back your hair called a hair transplant but imagine thinking these hormone chemicals wont fuck you up.
Why are u on this forum?

Why are u on this forum?
I post facts when it comes to fin. Theres no data or scientific sense that proves otherwise.

And i only post on offtopic so its not like i have to exclusively be lookism or looksmaxx based. Just because im against certain looksmax behaviors does not make me some boogyman.

People here may not like it but i really dont care. Its probably a conflict of interest, as someone recommending a healthier form of hairloss prevention like a transplant, over fin, is objectively giving you better advice body wise.

I post facts when it comes to fin. Theres no data or scientific sense that proves otherwise.

And i only post on offtopic so its not like i have to exclusively be lookism or looksmaxx based. Just because im against certain looksmax behaviors does not make me some boogyman.

People here may not like it but i really dont care. Its probably a conflict of interest, as someone recommending a healthier form of hairloss prevention like a transplant, over fin, is objectively giving you better advice body wise.
But if you get a transplant, won't your hair still end up receding/balding due to DHT?

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
But if you get a transplant, won't your hair still end up receding/balding due to DHT?

100%.

It's like you are trying to fill a bucket with a hole in the middle.

A hair transplant only has a limited amount of hairs to work with too.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover

You do not know how a hair transplant works do you?

They move hairs that are unaffected by dht from the back of your head to the top. Once you move the hair follicle, it's gone from the back of your head. You only have a limited supply of hairs to work with.

You do a hair transplant on the front ✅

You don't take finasteride ❌

Your hairline continues to recede ‼️

You do another hair transplant ✅

You do another hair transplant-WAIT YOU DON'T HAVE ANYMORE HAIR LEFT TO TRANSPLANT ⁉️ 😨

You can only move hairs from your own body and no one else too.

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Not quite. Some hairs are more resistant to dht. Like chest hairs, back scalp hairs etc. And if it does, it wont happen immediately. Maybe slightly over the course of 10-20 years, and at that point your already past your youth anyways and can still find more alternative hair spots for the transplant.

Same reason you dont lose all of your hairs during puberty. Same reason the back of your hair is more resilient than the scalp, as well as the chest despite your front balding. Not all hairs are susceptible (some are more resistant) to the genetic hairloss pattern, despite all of them being nuked with dht

Fin/min is ancient technology and ingesting chemicals were never the way to go when it came to hairloss. Your just asking for snowballed consequences. Its like trying to regrow a limb using a magic pill.

Last edited:
You do not know how a hair transplant works do you?

They move hairs that are unaffected by dht from the back of your head to the top. Once you move the hair follicle, it's gone from the back of your head. You only have a limited supply of hairs to work with.

You do a hair transplant on the front ✅

You do another hair transplant ✅

You do another hair transplant-WAIT YOU DON'T HAVE ANYMORE HAIR LEFT TO TRANSPLANT ⁉️ 😨

You can only move hairs from your own body and no one else too.
Transplanted hairs are DHT resistant, not immune, but resistant. I clarify this is my previous post.

You can literally see professional doctors say this. "It is much MUCH less likely the hair will be prone to DHT-caused miniaturization, but not impossible because several of the docs who have been around for 30+ years show these rare cases at our medical meetings. But this WOULD be really rare." Or other things like how "the hair transplanted are not susceptible to genetic balding unlike the front hairs".

You dont know how follicles work. Go back to class. Or just look it up instead of typing bullshit.

They tell you to take fin or dht inhibiting medications after hair transplant because the tender new follicles are more likely to be sensitive to dht before they "take root". Not because they are prone to the exact same genetic dht hairloss pattern as your old hairs. They are saying this because you could have more miniaturization if you dont (making the procedure slightly less effective), but not because the method is inconclusive. Once again, learn how hair follicles and cells work, or just look the shit up.

And yes, eventually the hair will weaken. But use common sense. That transplant is going to last you at least 10+ years before any noticeable receding. And youd still have enough follicles from different locations of your body to at least extend that time by 20+ years or so. This option makes way more sense than to chemically alter your body consistently 20+years.

Use your common sense. Will you still be worrying about hairloss at 60-70? Taking a fin pill that objectively is speedrunning your death more significantly because of age? Youd already by then would have stopped taking Fin. And find it only prevents, but not actually seed hair like the transplant.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Transplanted hairs are DHT resistant, not immune, but resistant. I clarify this is my previous post.

You can literally see professional doctors say this. "It is much MUCH less likely the hair will be prone to DHT-caused miniaturization, but not impossible because several of the docs who have been around for 30+ years show these rare cases at our medical meetings. But this WOULD be really rare." Or other things like how "the hair transplanted are not susceptible to genetic balding unlike the front hairs".

You dont know how follicles work. Go back to class. Or just look it up instead of typing bullshit.

They tell you to take fin or dht inhibiting medications after hair transplant because the tender new follicles are more likely to be sensitive to dht before they "take root". Not because they are prone to the exact same genetic dht hairloss pattern as your old hairs. They are saying this because you could have more miniaturization if you dont (making the procedure slightly less effective), but not because the method is inconclusive. Once again, learn how hair follicles and cells work, or just look the shit up.

And yes, eventually the hair will weaken. But use common sense. That transplant is going to last you at least 10+ years before any noticeable receding. And youd still have enough follicles from different locations of your body to at least extend that time by 20+ years or so. This option makes way more sense than to chemically alter your body consistently 20+years.

Use your common sense. Will you still be worrying about hairloss at 60-70? Taking a fin pill that objectively is speedrunning your death more significantly because of age? Youd already by then would have stopped taking Fin. And find it only prevents, but not actually seed hair like the transplant.

I'm not talking about the transplanted hairs.

I'm talking about the DHT affected hairs which are in the top of your head. There isn't enough donor hair in the back of your head to cover the entirety of your top.

Once the DHT affected hairs all fall out (not the fucking transplanted ones) and you have no more donor hair left, where are you going to get the new hair to replenish what was lost?

I'm not talking about the transplanted hairs.

I'm talking about the DHT affected hairs which are in the top of your head. There isn't enough donor hair in the back of your head to cover the entirety of your top.

Once the DHT affected hairs all fall out (not the fucking transplanted ones) and you have no more donor hair left, where are you going to get the new hair to replenish what was lost?

You use your body hair. Face hair, Chest hair, arm hairs and such. its called FUE method. You combine the grafts with other scalp portions and create a natural blend. And obviously when you go to your first transplant the doctor will make sure to keep grafts and plan for the future when you need to get a touch up. It sounds dirty, but the hairloss industry all is. This is the only form of hair regrowth commercially and tbh the chemicals are worst.

By the time your genetic dht affected hairs all fall out and theres not enough hair on the scalp area for a transplant, youd be well over the age where hair even matters. And even then, if you were really obsessed with hair you'd still have options to graft from other areas and create a blend via fue so youd at least be able to rock a low cut or buzz. Your doc will never also deplete all scalp donor areas as hed obviously save some scalp hair to plan for a blend using other areas like face, beard, arm, chest etc.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
You use your body hair. Chest hair, arm hairs and such. its called FUE method. You combine the grafts with other scalp portions and create a natural blend.

BWAHAHA.

Chest hairs is the second choice. Everywhere else is used as a last resort if at all because the hair thickness + length is significantly different.

And obviously when you go to your first transplant the doctor will make sure to keep grafts and plan for the future when you need to get a touch up. It sounds dirty, but it all is.

By the time your genetic dht affected hairs all fall out and theres not enough hair on the scalp area for a transplant, youd be well over the age where hair even matters.

There's people that go completely BALD by 30 or even 25. By 25, they have zero hair left on the top of their scalp. Hair doesn't matter over 25? Is that the age you are speaking of?

And even then, if you were really obsessed with hair you'd still have options to graft from other areas. Your doc will never also deplete all scalp donor areas as hed obviously save some scalp hair to start to create a blend using other areas like face, beard, arm, chest etc.

You truly DO NOT fucking know what you are talking about do you?

There are no other areas JFL. You only have your scalp and seldom your beard/chest.

BWAHAHA.

Chest hairs is the second choice. Everywhere else is used as a last resort if at all because the hair thickness + length is significantly different.

There's people that go completely BALD by 30 or even 25. By 25, they have zero hair left on the top of their scalp. Hair doesn't matter over 25? Is that the age you are speaking of?

You truly DO NOT fucking know what you are talking about do you?

There are no other areas JFL. You only have your scalp and seldom your beard/chest.

You yourself just said that other hairs are a last resort. Thats exactly what i am talking about. Yea, the other hairs are different thickness and length, and ofc they dont have the same properties as scalp hair, which is why i said it should be used as a absolute last resort combined with other hairs after already tapping out your scalp/facial hair donar areas (which would obviously take 10s of years of post successful transplant to achieve). Why are you even trying to argue when your literally confirming what i just said. You also just threw aside your whole motivation to replying. We went from talking about fin, to hair transplanting being the better options over chemicals, to hair transplants not working without chemicals, to hair transplant hairs.

Your like a foid that just cant admit the other party is right. Comprehension is key, though im sure at this point your just replying so you can ensure to be the one to get the "last laugh". This is def my last reply

And i absolutely never said hair dosent matter over 25. Your strawmanning at this point. My point isnt all this other shit your coming up with on the spot. My stance is clear since the first paragraph you replied to. What i said in relation to options after a hair transplant. it is clear your points against mines are out of context.

Last edited:
You yourself just said that other hairs are a last resort. Thats exactly what i am talking about. Yea, the other hairs are different thickness and length, and ofc they dont have the same properties as scalp hair, which is why i said it should be used as a absolute last resort combined with other hairs after already tapping out your scalp/facial hair donar areas (which would obviously take 10s of years of post successful transplant to achieve).

YOU ABSOLUTE RETARD WITH NO READING COMPREHENSION.

A last resort situation should be fucking AVOIDED.

A last resort situation occurs when a subhuman retarded bald fuck like you that refused to take fin decides "hey doc, I want to have some hair on my scalp, what are my options?"

A last resort situation will get this bald fuck.

Hair fibers kerathik man before after 480x480

Looking like this, which is not ideal. Might as well as not bother with a transplant in the first place.

Hair fibers kerathik man before after 480x480 1

This is what you will also look like with a hair transplant (all donor hairs exhausted) + no finasteride.

You will NEVER EVER EVER fucking look like this if you don't take finasteride.

Hair fibers kerathik man before after 480x480 3

Why are you even trying to argue when your literally confirming what i just said. You also just threw aside your whole motivation to replying. We went from talking about fin, to hair transplanting being the better options over chemicals, to hair transplants not working without chemicals, to hair transplant hairs.

Your like a foid that just cant admit the other party is right.

You've been wrong about everything you 2 IQ insect.

And i absolutely never said hair dosent matter over 25.

Your dumbass assumed that everyone will be fully bald by the time they are 60, so hairloss isn't as big of a concern. I'm telling you that some go fully bald before 25. Some lose all the hair on the top of their head before 25. So it is a big concern.

If you go fully bald before 25, and you decide to not take fin, don't fucking bother with hair transplants because the result I showed earlier is the best you get.