SWEDES WERE MUSLIMS

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
Mashallah, original Swedish vikangs were based Muslims conquering Europe. Unfortunately they lost their way and became degenerate gay trannys.

However refugees are reminding swedes of their Muslim warrior culture and heritage. Soon Swedes will return to their original roots, become vikangz and reinstate the Swedish caliphate

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryan, Haven, Deleted member 15338 and 10 others
😤@lutte

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, Marsiere214 and Shrek2OnDvD
imagine arvid in an islamic dress :lul:
@ArvidGustavsson
if you dressed in one and went to some of these rich gulf countries,arabic stacies would drool all over the place.and you can reverse betabux them to get any surgery you want

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryan, Baldingman1998, Lmao and 4 others
Mogged.

67424137 A7B6 476D 9C84 C6CA427F5E22

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: n0rthface, Shrek2OnDvD and TeraCope54
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Baldingman1998, Spartacus1- and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15338 and lutte
Catholics are laughing at your female priests :lul:
the swedish church is ruled by elections and they do gay marriage and female priests just lol at calling yourself christian at that point
the catholic church has problems but at least it's an actual church
and their confirmation camps is famous for being where you make out for your first time or lose your virginity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Elvisandreaa, MissLexotan6MG and 2 others
yes
we bully meds like what I showed you
Jfl you guys are a meme you always joke about muh fingols and about other nordic countries and dislike meds but suck arab and black dick in daily basis interesting ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and lutte
Jfl you guys are a meme you always joke about muh fingols and about other nordic countries and dislike meds but suck arab and black dick in daily basis interesting ngl
shit man, how did you measure your bideltoid? I think I have 20.5 inch bidelt as well, not sure about the accuracy tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
shit man, how did you measure your bideltoid? I think I have 20.5 inch bidelt as well, not sure about the accuracy tho
My instructor measured it

• Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
True, Balkans are most based

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15338
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
They would probably say im non white there tbh jfl
Nah caucasian with fair skin=white in america in europe you can be considered ethnic by germans or nordics tho

• +1
Nah caucasian with fair skin=white in america in europe you can be considered ethnic by germans or nordics tho
Legit? I thought in the south only blonde and blue eyed guys are white, i have brown eyes and hair so idk tbh, plus im muslim jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Legit? I thought in the south only blonde and blue eyed guys are white, i have brown eyes and hair so idk tbh, plus im muslim jfl
View attachment 1334279
With this hair and facial hair you would be considered latino jfl but your only ethnic feature is your lips you would be considered white if u are well groomed. And tbh white race is a kind of social construct what really exists is caucasian race which has subgroups like nordics, meds etc.

• +1
With this hair and facial hair you would be considered latino jfl but your only ethnic feature is your lips you would be considered white if u are well groomed. And tbh white race is a kind of social construct what really exists is caucasian race which haves subgroups like nordics, meds etc.
SmartSelect 20210830 013646 Gallery

True tbh, i look different here ngl

• Hmm...
  • +1
This is actually true, half the Nordics in Scandinavia actually have ancient middleeastern ancestry, as shown by their high numbers of haplogroup I
Thats why half of them look gracile and soft and the other half look robust, the robust ones came from the middle east

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 15338
Mashallah, original Swedish vikangs were based Muslims conquering Europe. Unfortunately they lost their way and became degenerate gay trannys.

However refugees are reminding swedes of their Muslim warrior culture and heritage. Soon Swedes will return to their original roots, become vikangz and reinstate the Swedish caliphate

View attachment 1272499
View attachment 1272500
View attachment 1272501
Allah is only for high t men

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD

View attachment 1272499
View attachment 1272500
View attachment 1272501
Valhallah is a concept derived from islam

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD