Swedish native oldcel picks up ukranian refugee foids, gets attacked by feminists and the left

D

Deleted member 9568

Diamond

absolutely brotal, feminists in the west have been exposed they don't want other "white foids" competing for the chads, they just want normie to subhuman guys just to rot alone and die that's their modern day agenda. How irnoic is that this feminist is almost 30 y/o and ethnic, if you check her following list she follow other "activist" white HTN + lol.

@lutte @@

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Johanjohan, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
@disillusioned

Don't link a video requiring login to insta scam. Its the scum of the earth caused hypergamy, fuck that site

Anyways regarding your point its true. An imbalance of excess females causes problem to the feminist foids as it reduces their power.

Seems like this oldcel implemented the apartment idea I commented on in of the threads @YoungJohnnyDepp

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Lev Peshkov, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
they didn't wanna be their and in the clip it looks creepy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577 and Deleted member 9568
they are real war refugees and they are welcome. Unlike those fake economic migrants who came from who knows where exploiting the goodwill of people. the fake economic migrants single handely made sweden rape capital of europe if not world.

that is how bad the crime there is, there are no go zones

they are a trojan horse parasites terrorists plague

but ofc their feminist defend their destructive behaviour and sweden is not a safe country anymore. its a shithole

what a joke

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16571 and 7 others
they are real war refugees and they are welcome. Unlike those fake economic migrants who came from who knows where exploiting the goodwill of people. the fake economic migrants single handely made sweden rape capital of europe if not world.

but ofc their feminist defend their destructive behaviour and sweden is not a safe country anymore. its a shithole

what a joke
50 and 60 + year old hags got paid 3k euro to pick up afghan refugees and keep them as sex slaves, meanwhile the native swedes are forced to become NEET's or homeless especially in rural areas. It's become an shithole country.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 17201 and 2 others
Not my problem:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: . If the roasties want free shit then their going to have to open their legs. Otherwise they can work their ass off in some job like a man, but let me guess the roasties didn't bother pursuing a legitimate career path and are entitled enough they won't work some minimum wage/low wage job.

Either the roasties can work some low level job if your not educated and pay for a place to stay on their own, or fuck a guy and pay 0.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Not my problem:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: . If the roasties want free shit then their going to have to open their legs. Otherwise they can work their ass off in some job like a man, but let me guess the roasties didn't bother pursuing a legitimate career path and are entitled enough they won't work some minimum wage/low wage job.
They are refugees and they dont know the language and they have been in sweden less then a month. It will be super hard to get a job.
Either the roasties can work some low level job if your not educated and pay for a place to stay on their own, or fuck a guy and pay 0.
And some people are giving their place for free for them to stay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 15577
They are refugees and they dont know the language and they have been in sweden less then a month. It will be super hard to get a job.

And some people are giving their place for free for them to stay
First point yea that's true. Imagine if your a dude giving them a place for free no strings attached. Biggest cuck move ever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and stamaster21
He’s a creep, I feel for the refugees.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16474 and hebbewem
I hope russia nukes sweden

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 9568 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16571 and Deleted member 15577
op is acting like he is based redpilled!!! but he is just creepy and wrong fo dat

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and hebbewem
He’s a creep, I feel for the refugees.
Looks like he was just trying to comfort her: "There...it will be all right, I'm gonna take care of you now, you don't have to worry about anything anymore...."(pat on the head).

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
Looks like he was just trying to comfort her: "There...it will be all right, I'm gonna take care of you now, you don't have to worry about anything anymore...."(pat on the head).
He was obviously using that as an excuse to creepily caress her

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16474 and Gonthar
op is acting like he is based redpilled!!! but he is just creepy and wrong fo dat
no i swear to god nope, i caged that she is ethnic and anti-white but at the same time she follow hipster chads lol. In Stockholm all ethnic girls are like that and are becoming the same in the west especially in major cities.

He was obviously using that as an excuse to creepily caress her
He probably had good intentions, it's considered creepy only because he's old...

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 15577 and Deleted member 16474

what a joke
We should kill all niggers and sand niggers

• WTF
Reactions: stamaster21
First point yea that's true. Imagine if your a dude giving them a place for free no strings attached. Biggest cuck move ever.
i agree should at least have them cooking and cleaning the area, tending a garden in the back or someshit.

absolutely brotal, feminists in the west have been exposed they don't want other "white foids" competing for the chads, they just want normie to subhuman guys just to rot alone and die that's their modern day agenda. How irnoic is that this feminist is almost 30 y/o and ethnic, if you check her following list she follow other "activist" white HTN + lol.

@lutte @@

Thats the thing men are physically stronger then women, and have more power. So without women having some control of sexual access over the average man. Said women and below average women have alot less control over men and are become-less powerful. Feminism is a way for older and or fat/obese or ugly women to control sexual access so said women can gain power. These types of feminist women only complain because they can't use sexual access to get protection,money, or power any longer.

Its all cool fighting for womens rights, but these types are women, are mainly really fighting for control over policies and laws giving women more control over men in the sexual market-place without any responsibility on the womens part..

They have no problem with taping into that power when their younger and hot, They get older, then call consenual sex, rape because the women can no longer get power or resources directly from said men, because the men don't want to fuck said women. So they up bring stories from 10-30 years later. They suck and fuck powerful men to move up the ladder, in consensual sex then say rape, while saying dumb shit like the men used their power and influence to sexually prey on said women.

Now when they look like this below now, they demand other men do something, when these women were legal adults and consented to sucking the dick of some hollowood agency ceo 10-30 years ago.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and PrinceLuenLeoncur