Swedish snus (nicotine patch) looksmin?

D

Deleted member 38372

Iron
Does snus cause looksmin? It's a tobacco product that goes under the gums, opinions?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: IMOGYOU, mqr and pentamogged9000
Looksmin, nicotine isn't worth imo but if you do then do snus or cigarettes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
My oneitis saw me using it in class one time, over für mich

• JFL
Reactions: coisbhai
Yellow teeth, and narrowing blood vessels (collagen minning).

looksmin. fucks up collagen. discolored teeth, discolored lips, will eat up gum bone and as we all know gum tissue = jawline. and will fuck up gym gains due to poor recovery because of poor blood circulation.

I cringe when people use snus, but at the end of the day its good, less competition. In my opinion this is the holy trinity of looksmins, which people dont think its that dangerous, but it is. Snus, drinking alcohol, and smoking weed. All 3 huge looksmins which normies do on a daily basis

• +1
Reactions: speedstern and plukee
looksmax, increases T and metabolism

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: plukee, Ttran1485, PotassiumMaxxer and 2 others
Might be wrong but I'm pretty sure Swedish snus isn't that bad cause it's pasteurised unlike American chewing tobacco.

Obviously the nicotine itself has some cardiovascular downsides but apart from that not that bad.

I use snus without tobacco and really like it cause nicotine calms me down a bit, makes me more focused, suppresses my appetite and increases T so I'm willing to overlook the downsides.

• +1
Reactions: plukee
looksmin. fucks up collagen. discolored teeth, discolored lips, will eat up gum bone and as we all know gum tissue = jawline. and will fuck up gym gains due to poor recovery because of poor blood circulation.

I cringe when people use snus, but at the end of the day its good, less competition. In my opinion this is the holy trinity of looksmins, which people dont think its that dangerous, but it is. Snus, drinking alcohol, and smoking weed. All 3 huge looksmins which normies do on a daily basis
Jordan Barrett has really bad collagen huh? Lmao

It's an indifference