SWEDISH TRUTH THREAD (Brutal)

S

stickyblickyhuh

Solstice
Did yall miss me? Dude i forgot you pittiful faggots. But dont worry, im here to spread the truth. Ima just put bunch of vids. Hope yall enjoy!

https://youtu.be/T3-44gV3fC0

Some french shit

Some russian shit

If you sad retards forgot, in Sweden, Korean culture class and language is the number one most taken in schools. Sad. Anyways, i dont have the willingness to spread the vids as before, so just look at the recommended videos after clicking on one of em.

Enjoy :D

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aotfan456, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 28610 and 8 others
Hope yall enjoy!!

• Love it
Reactions: traveler
White people are benevolent enough to learn your disgusting dog language to preserve it before your entire kind disappears from the face of the Earth forever
Some gratitude is in order I think

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nanefer, dimorphism, justinzayn and 9 others
Swedish women has always been the property of Korean men.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dimorphism, stickyblickyhuh, dirtydorito and 5 others
Fuck it's so lifefuel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dimorphism, stickyblickyhuh, Jungcuck and 2 others
@cloUder @WayneSarcosuhus @Wallenberg @Ai Impact @3links2 @marauder @Ethniframementalcel @bwrauycnee @Savior534 @lunin7 @bishōnenmaxxer @Pikabro @Vietnam @justinzayn @ShortBrownandUgly @Vain786 @stevielake @Daiquiris @beachdude123 @6ft4 @J@JawGuyFatFaceGuy @Earth Dollar @traveler @TRUE_CEL @your smile @House Lannister @pur3e @Xangsane @ChadFucksYourOneitis @Username Required @SeiGun @ICANNOTBECONTAINED @Magical Apple @Elvisandreaa @Lonely @Manchild @Cheesyrumble @190cm90kg @Darwined @Mr.Heightism @ChinkboytakeurBAE @David Rothschild @futuregigamogger @Bitchwhipper2 @lilrope@Zer0/∞ @Geneticist @LampPostPrime @aotfan456 @Pixie Dust @Supreme @Sprinkles

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Ethniframementalcel and traveler

• Love it
why are there so many chinks here?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 30432 and LampPostPrime
this one is good

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Geneticist
if he one of those wrinkly cumskin? @beachdude123 and other jbw retards will tell u how it goes when they chat with me lmao. Most of em literally roped

• JFL
Reactions: Geneticist
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
if he one of those wrinkly cumskin? @beachdude123 and other jbw retards will tell u how it goes when they chat with me lmao. Most of em literally roped
I meant @sтᴀʀʙoʏ

White people are benevolent enough to learn your disgusting dog language to preserve it before your entire kind disappears from the face of the Earth forever
lmao u wrote all that just for me to say. OK

You’re literally in your 30s posting chink CCP propaganda
seems like u have memory problems tho. I have disclosed where i lived and such in the past, yet u are still presuming shit to make ur life feel better. U stinky shitskin. Get outta here :sick::sick::sick::sick:

Inferior white subhumans are going extinct while China is the longest and oldest lasting civilization and has endured poverty, famines, wars, rebellions, massacres, population drops, and everything else for all of its history yet has always recovered. It is widely agreed by everyone that Chin is the most likely civilization to last forever along with having the largest population and always recovering from every downfall and population drop throughout all of history.

Prime HQNP white girls are geomaxxing and learning Asian languages for golden cock and this phenomenon will only increasingly become more common as time goes on. Your little anime crush pfp Asuka is a German girl who only fucks Japanese men. The former Miss Germany finalist is dating a Korean and getting death threats from unwanted white cucks like you.

Over for the Aryan race, there's a reason Nazis considered East Asians as superior to all other whites and equal to the purest Nordics while Chinese and imperial Japanese both viewed their own race as superior to everyone else. HQNP A10 Aryan women were bred to be ravaged by dark triad T50 golden bvlls like they were for all of history.

Whites are becoming minorities in all their own countries, stagnating and falling behind in every conceivable aspect compared to East Asians. Your entire worthless inferior white race will go extinct and disappear from the world forever while East Asians will only leave the face of Earth if they ascend to space and colonize the universe and beyond, cry more for your Asian masters 5'6 4inch dicklet shitstain subhuman scum.

• Hmm...
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh
Swedish women has always been the property of Korean men.

Swedish have significant Asian male YDNA through haplogroup N but nonexistent Asian female mtDNA, meaning it was all Asian men mass fucking Swedish women in Sweden. It's literally the natural world order tbh

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Inferior white subhumans are going extinct while China is the longest and oldest lasting civilization and has endured poverty, famines, wars, rebellions, massacres, population drops, and everything else for all of its history yet has always recovered. It is widely agreed by everyone that Chin is the most likely civilization to last forever along with having the largest population and always recovering from every downfall and population drop throughout all of history.

Prime HQNP white girls are geomaxxing and learning Asian languages for golden cock and this phenomenon will only increasingly become more common as time goes on. Your little anime crush pfp Asuka is a German girl who only fucks Japanese men. The former Miss Germany finalist is dating a Korean and getting death threats from unwanted white cucks like you.

Over for the Aryan race, there's a reason Nazis considered East Asians as superior to all other whites and equal to the purest Nordics while Chinese and imperial Japanese both viewed their own race as superior to everyone else. HQNP A10 Aryan women were bred to be ravaged by dark triad T50 golden bvlls like they were for all of history.

Whites are becoming minorities in all their own countries, stagnating and falling behind in every conceivable aspect compared to East Asians. Your entire worthless inferior white race will go extinct and disappear from the world forever while East Asians will only leave the face of Earth if they ascend to space and colonize the universe and beyond, cry more for your Asian masters 5'6 4inch dicklet shitstain subhuman scum.

Cope this chink gook superiority bullshit is all an attempt to get white pussy at the end , so your acknowledging white superiority by default by trying to show so hard that this chink got a white girl. JFL. Whites will always be the master race, and the ones that come close to them share similar features. So Arabs and latinos are light years ahead of dirty gooks

Swedish have significant Asian male YDNA through haplogroup N but nonexistent Asian female mtDNA, meaning it was all Asian men mass fucking Swedish women in Sweden. It's literally the natural world order tbh
the Finns have some subhuman native asian DNA that makes them look ugly as fuck , but the ones that don[ have it look like proper white girls and are sexy as fuck

Cope this chink gook superiority bullshit is all an attempt to get white pussy at the end , so your acknowledging white superiority by default by trying to show so hard that this chink got a white girl. JFL. Whites will always be the master race, and the ones that come close to them share similar features. So Arabs and latinos are light years ahead of dirty gooks

Nope, I'm just showing Asian men cucking white men and fucking top tier white foids. I actually prefer Asian foids on average even though top tier white foids usually fog top tier Asian ones. Whites were never the master race even during their 1% time of glory during their luck-based industrialization. Asians will forever be the master race and superior to whites and will only dominate harder in the future no matter how much you cope and seethe

the Finns have some subhuman native asian DNA that makes them look ugly as fuck , but the ones that don[ have it look like proper white girls and are sexy as fuck

This is cope hapa girls fog both white and Asian girls. Funny how you mention the Finns, they're mainly Asian paternally and mainly white maternally. Meaning they're the direct product of AMWF. Hitler and the Nazis still put them as racially equivalent to Nordics and above all other whites (they also put East Asians at the top) at the top of the racial hierarchy, basically meaning they supported AMWF. Even the main propagators of Aryan master race admitted Asians were a master race

"Family Tree DNA's "Finland DNA Project" includes some people who aren't true Finns, but among participants who are ethnic Finns their Y-DNA haplogroups include A-M31, E-M35, E-V13, I-M170, I-M253, I-L258, I-BY2572, L813, N-M231, N-L1022, N-CTS10082, N-Z5893, N-Z1940, N-CTS8445, R-M198, and other haplogroups. Among all project members, haplogroups within N (of eastern origin) are the most common overall with around 59-60% of male members in that, followed by I1 representing about 30% of male members, R1a held by about 3%, R1b by 3%, and the rest including E, J, and Q.
"On the mtDNA side, members of the "Finland DNA Project" belong most often to the mtDNA haplogroups H (about 40%) and U (about 30%). The remainder belong to a medley of D, I, J, HV, R, T, V, W, X, and Z. Finns' mtDNA haplogroups are overwhelmingly European rather than Asian."

An incel forum has a lot of chinks . . . Whoda thunk it @Geneticist @AspiringChanglite

This is cope in the forum survey East Asians were severely underrepresented compared to other races. Normally there's not that much Asians racebaiting at all but there's been a surge in the past month for some reason

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and LampPostPrime
I live here and have urironically never ever seen a AMWF couple in my entire life

• +1
Reactions: nanefer, n0rthface and AscensionMan98
legit take over

I live here and have urironically never ever seen a AMWF couple in my entire life
Over for gooks. Also brutal ethnic falio pill as my arab chad did a lot better in tinder in Denmark and Finland and Norway vs Sweden . Sweden got all the shit skins for a while so now their seen as inferior .

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger

If you've never seen AMWF which I sincerely doubt then you've likely never seen WMAF either. Probably live in some shithole without Asians. Also you're probably a Turkified Anatolian slave and not descended from the true Asian Seljuk Turks from Kazakhstan who buck broke and Turkified your entire country and gave you your entire language and civilization

If you've never seen AMWF which I sincerely doubt then you've likely never seen WMAF either. Probably live in some shithole without Asians. Also you're probably a Turkified Anatolian slave and not descended from the true Asiatic Seljuk Turks from Kazakhstan who buck broke and Turkified your entire country and gave you your language and civilization
It's pretty common, I even have 2 friends in a WMAF relationship but never seen the opposite except on youtube

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and n0rthface
It's pretty common, I even have 2 friends in a WMAF relationship but never seen the opposite except on youtube

Yep knew you were capping from the start, I can say it's the other way around for where I live

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
If you've never seen AMWF which I sincerely doubt then you've likely never seen WMAF either. Probably live in some shithole without Asians. Also you're probably a Turkified Anatolian slave and not descended from the true Asian Seljuk Turks from Kazakhstan who buck broke and Turkified your entire country and gave you your entire language and civilization
see a wmaf every time i walk outside, never in my life have i seen amwf in fact all literally all asian men i know who live in the west are either gay or incel lol

Chink spotted @Debetro

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
see a wmaf every time i walk outside, never in my life have i seen amwf in fact all literally all asian men i know who live in the west are either gay or incel lol

Another SFcel tales teller. We both know you've seen AMWF multiple times and they mogged the WMAF couples you saw to oblivion. Chinese male + white female couples in Russia alone literally outnumber all WMAF couples combined in the US. Not to mention the fact that WMAF is statistically 10x as betabuxx as AMWF according to statistics, the white men in WMAF earn more than Asian men in AMWF but their Asian wives make barely half the money as the white whives in AMWF lmao. Literal balding subhumans betabuxxing for LTBs and SEAmonkeys. Also guarantee I have more slays than you

Yep knew you were capping from the start, I can say it's the other way around for where I live
Vart bor du? Jag tvivlar på det, har aldrig i hela mitt liv sett ett AMWF par och du påstår att det kryllar med såna där du bor lol
@HarrierDuBois @Krakowski ser ni det ofta

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and HarrierDuBois
Where do you live? I doubt it, never in my life seen an AMWF pair and you claim it's teeming with them where you live lol
@HarrierDuBois @Krakowski it's not often

Tales from the basement. I live in Hawaii

• JFL
Another SFcel tales teller. We both know you've seen AMWF multiple times and they mogged the WMAF couples you saw to oblivion. Chinese male + white female couples in Russia alone literally outnumber all WMAF couples combined in the US. Not to mention the fact that WMAF is statistically 10x as betabuxx as AMWF according to statistics, the white men in WMAF earn more than Asian men in AMWF but their Asian wives make barely half the money as the white whives in AMWF lmao. Literal balding subhumans betabuxxing for LTBs and SEAmonkeys. Also guarantee I have more slays than you
Even wmaf is rare because asians are considered unattractive and low status where i live, so amwf is non existent.

• +1
Even wmaf is rare because asians are considered unattractive and low status where i live, so amwf is non existent.

You literally just said you saw a WMAF every time you walked outside, nigga can't even keep his tales consistent lmao

You literally just said you saw a WMAF every time you walked outside, nigga can't even keep his tales consistent lmao
in a big city i see one or two couples, when 99% of all the couples i see are White ones.

so yeah… i do see wmaf every time i walk outside but it’s rare because asians are so unattractive ans low status.

funny tho, i see absolutely zero amaw couples unless they are old.

• +1
in a big city i see one or two couples, when 99% of all the couples i see are White ones.

so yeah… i do see wmaf every time i walk outside but it’s rare because asians are so unattractive ans low status.

funny tho, i see absolutely zero amaw couples unless they are old.

White men could very easily genocide All other races in a very short order. China is a paper tiger and would get utterly destroyed in a war. The west won long ago and the rest of the world is just a giant factory and slave labor that service the white global dominion.

Ethnics can not even imagine the horrors of a modern war in which the west would stop caring about public opinion or human rights.

• +1
White men could very easily genocide All other races in a very short order. China is a paper tiger and would get utterly destroyed in a war. The west won long ago and the rest of the world is just a giant factory and slave labor that service the white global dominion.

Ethnics can not even imagine the horrors of a modern war in which the west would stop caring about public opinion or human rights.

Blatant and utter cope, saying China is a paper tiger is such heavy cope it's unreal lmao. East Asians have been conquering, raping, genociding, and dominating whites across all of Europe for thousands of years, other way around has never happened except with Russia (Which was literally one of the biggest raping grounds for Asians, 17% Asian male YDNA but less than 1% Asian female mtDNA and getting conquered and genocided by Mongols, Huns, Turkics, and Sino-Uralics for all of history).

MENA and Mediterraneans have also been conquering and dominating whites for the vast majority of history until their very brief luck-based industrialization. Now that East Asians have also industrialized they are surpassing whites in every conceivable aspect. Whites will never be able to genocide East Asians, meanwhile East Asians can genocide whites like they have done for all of history. You have no source for your false claims, the west would get utterly destroyed in a war and China would utterly destroy everyone in a war.

My source is government officials, intelligence officials, Pentagon scientists, US defense experts, world leaders, the richest billionaires, etc. all agreeing that China is taking over and dominating in every aspect, economically, militarily, technologically, etc. and that the United States has a huge economic dependence and trade deficit with China that is only increasing and increasing. You can see it here. Chinese will take over and whites will go extinct. Read and weep.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
Vart bor du? Jag tvivlar på det, har aldrig i hela mitt liv sett ett AMWF par och du påstår att det kryllar med såna där du bor lol
@HarrierDuBois @Krakowski ser ni det ofta
Ser WMAF dagligen men AMWF såg jag senast på superspararna och aldrig igen.

• JFL
Blatant and utter cope, saying China is a paper tiger is such heavy cope it's unreal lmao. East Asians have been conquering, raping, genociding, and dominating whites across all of Europe for thousands of years, other way around has never happened except with Russia (Which was literally one of the biggest raping grounds for Asians, 17% Asian male YDNA but less than 1% Asian female mtDNA and getting conquered and genocided by Mongols, Huns, Turkics, and Sino-Uralics for all of history).

MENA and Mediterraneans have also been conquering and dominating whites for the vast majority of history until their very brief luck-based industrialization. Now that East Asians have also industrialized they are surpassing whites in every conceivable aspect. Whites will never be able to genocide East Asians, meanwhile East Asians can genocide whites like they have done for all of history. You have no source for your false claims, the west would get utterly destroyed in a war and China would utterly destroy everyone in a war.

My source is government officials, intelligence officials, Pentagon scientists, US defense experts, world leaders, the richest billionaires, etc. all agreeing that China is taking over and dominating in every aspect, economically, militarily, technologically, etc. and that the United States has a huge economic dependence and trade deficit with China that is only increasing and increasing. You can see it here. Chinese will take over and whites will go extinct. Read and weep.

Utter fantasies. China is a giant Potemkin facade teetering on the edge of implosion propped up only by speculative bubbles and its domestic slave labor.

The Chinese military is a complete joke and would not be able to sustain even 10% of itself in a war. Not only that they are completely unable to project their military power to take even Taiwan. They have no real carriers or expeditionary forces.

You are very ill informed.

• +1
Utter fantasies. China is a giant Potemkin facade teetering on the edge of implosion propped up only by speculative bubbles and its domestic slave labor.

The Chinese military is a complete joke and would not be able to sustain even 10% of itself in a war. Not only that they are completely unable to project their military power to take even Taiwan. They have no real carriers or expeditionary forces.

You are very ill informed.

Facts in this comment: 0. Source: trust me bro

You're rotting in your basement having schizo delusions and fantasies of China falling. Literally read the fucking thread I sent nigga. How am I the one ill informed when government officials, intelligence officials, Pentagon scientists, US defense experts, US generals, world leaders, the richest billionaires, etc. all agree with me that China is taking over and dominating in every aspect, economically, militarily, technologically, etc. and would likely win in any case of a war, and the difference is only increasing?

All while your information is either sourced from clickbait videos made by basement rotting SFcels to farm views from other SFcels which have been proven wrong every single time less than a year after they were uploaded, or your own schizo delusions from your double digit IQ recessed peanut brain. Your fantasies will not come to fruition. In any case of a war, China would utterly dominate. Whites will go extinct, Chinese will take over, they will become the eternal cosmic master race for all time and dominate all other races for all time

Some extra lifefuel for my bhai @Ellipsis.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Damn some golden bull empowerment propaganda

Thought we lost to BBC but it seems like that’s the case