SWEDISH TRUTH THREAD (Brutal)

dnrd, barbarian illiterate viking coastal raiders/fishermen "civilizations" who never had a globe-spanning empire are disgusting, i would never stick my dick inside a n*rdic foid.

wake me when you find videos of pureblooded aristocratic WASP foids getting on their knees for NEAs

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie
Facts in this comment: 0. Source: trust me bro

You're rotting in your basement having schizo delusions and fantasies of China falling. Literally read the fucking thread I sent nigga. How am I the one ill informed when government officials, intelligence officials, Pentagon scientists, US defense experts, US generals, world leaders, the richest billionaires, etc. all agree with me that China is taking over and dominating in every aspect, economically, militarily, technologically, etc. and would likely win in any case of a war, and the difference is only increasing?

All while your information is either sourced from clickbait videos made by basement rotting SFcels to farm views from other SFcels which have been proven wrong every single time less than a year after they were uploaded, or your own schizo delusions from your double digit IQ recessed peanut brain. Your fantasies will not come to fruition. In any case of a war, China would utterly dominate. Whites will go extinct, Chinese will take over, they will become the eternal cosmic master race for all time and dominate all other races for all time
This nigger linking looksmax posts as sources
Goodfellas GIF

ober, bbcs and chinks are taking our girls

@ranierean @Kamui @HimmyButler @AspiringChanglite @7zyzz7 @ChinkboytakeurBAE @Shogun @New Poster @cutie_pie @Manana

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
@ranierean @Kamui @HimmyButler @AspiringChanglite @7zyzz7 @ChinkboytakeurBAE @Shogun @New Poster @cutie_pie @Manana

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nanefer and dimorphism
dnrd, barbarian illiterate viking coastal raiders/fishermen "civilizations" who never had a globe-spanning empire are disgusting, i would never stick my dick inside a n*rdic foid.

wake me when you find videos of pureblooded aristocratic WASP foids getting on their knees for NEAs
Ur maxilla is flat

E91846B6 1EB0 4103 8207 4DEA95A7EB4D
Based. Rice stay winning

• JFL
Reactions: Geneticist, dimorphism and stickyblickyhuh
Inferior white subhumans are going extinct while China is the longest and oldest lasting civilization and has endured poverty, famines, wars, rebellions, massacres, population drops, and everything else for all of its history yet has always recovered. It is widely agreed by everyone that Chin is the most likely civilization to last forever along with having the largest population and always recovering from every downfall and population drop throughout all of history.

Prime HQNP white girls are geomaxxing and learning Asian languages for golden cock and this phenomenon will only increasingly become more common as time goes on. Your little anime crush pfp Asuka is a German girl who only fucks Japanese men. The former Miss Germany finalist is dating a Korean and getting death threats from unwanted white cucks like you.

Over for the Aryan race, there's a reason Nazis considered East Asians as superior to all other whites and equal to the purest Nordics while Chinese and imperial Japanese both viewed their own race as superior to everyone else. HQNP A10 Aryan women were bred to be ravaged by dark triad T50 golden bvlls like they were for all of history.

Whites are becoming minorities in all their own countries, stagnating and falling behind in every conceivable aspect compared to East Asians. Your entire worthless inferior white race will go extinct and disappear from the world forever while East Asians will only leave the face of Earth if they ascend to space and colonize the universe and beyond, cry more for your Asian masters 5'6 4inch dicklet shitstain subhuman scum.

too much info in one post

too much info in one post

Dnr + Chinese mog Koreans

Though Koreans are based for ricing top tier German foids on a daily basis

• +1
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh
White people are benevolent enough to learn your disgusting dog language to preserve it before your entire kind disappears from the face of the Earth forever
Some gratitude is in order I think
I told you kpop niggas CAN'T BE INCEL. Pulling swedish women is chad only. Go out there and slay

@BrendioEEE i saw your old post about Claire. Thought u would like these truth threads

Dnr + Chinese mog Koreans

Though Koreans are based for ricing top tier German foids on a daily basis

hot damn. Theres studies now too? lmaooo

• +1
Reactions: Geneticist
Big Korean COCK ‼️‼️‼️