Swedish Vindicta coper femlet

For real or just for them to date chads?
For all men jfl. Being shorter than avg for women is like being obese, or having giant nose. Its a failo.
Some men, especially those who have no options are okay with it. Others are not. Simple as that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Xangsane
We have talked a bit on reddit and she said nope, even normies reject her for her height he said.
I told him to settle LTN and below and she got angry JFL
I told this to some Jewish American foid when I larped as an mtf tranny - she is stacylite and wants chadlite, but struggles to get commitment from him bexause she had personality issues

She got pissed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
For all men jfl. Being shorter than avg for women is like being obese, or having giant nose. Its a failo.
Some men, especially those who have no options are okay with it. Others are not. Simple as that.
I wonder why swedes are obsessed with height
Is that true @ArvidGustavsson

I told this to some Jewish American foid when I larped as an mtf tranny - she is stacylite and wants chadlite, but struggles to get commitment from him bexause she had personality issues

She got pissed
Stacylite is chadlites looksmatch, whats problem with it?
This foid with Stacylite face and subhuman height have LTB SMV. So IMO, her looksmatch is a LTB. She just ignores them and try to fish normies, thats why she fails.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Xangsane
Stacylite is chadlites looksmatch, whats problem with it?
This foid with Stacylite face and subhuman height have LTB SMV. So IMO, her looksmatch is a LTB. She just ignores them and try to fish normies, thats why she fails.
I don't get it, this Jewish stacylite I'm talking to is average height (5'4 ish) and American. Are you saying if she moved to Sweden, she'd be ltb?

I don't get it, this Jewish stacylite I'm talking to is average height (5'4 ish) and American. Are you saying if she moved to Sweden, she'd be ltb?
Pretty sure yeah.
Thats why PSL is cope, beauty standards can differ among different cultures.
Murican cucks have nothing against femlets or even prefer them so that Jewish stacylite would a alright there.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
She said she is rejected by normies jfl.
At least her face is top tier. IMO her looksmatch is LTN is she is that short so not weird if normies reject her.

She is femcel because of height. Her standards are not even high but she says even normies reject her.

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Chadeep, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
We have talked a bit on reddit and she said nope, even normies reject her for her height he said.
I told him to settle LTN and below and she got angry JFL
what an sneaky incel:feelshah:

View attachment 1625720

View attachment 1625721

She was crying at loud on Vindicta because she is 162cm and even normies reject her for her height JFL.

IMO she could be Stacy with better height but with her height, she is high Becky at best. Height just kills it.
The fuck my mother is 5'4 and I'm 6'3 and still growing
Isn't average there 5'6 it's just 2 inches
Clearly attention bs going on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Xangsane
Idk dude. This is pretty fucking rare. At least 90% of males with my parents are at least 3 inches taller than me. I'm literally the same height as the average asian and hispanic which have 5'1" and 5'7" parents. It's like a mutation

My maternal grandparents are average. My paternal grandparents are slightly above avg like my dad. My maternal great grandma was the tallest at around 5'10". My paternal great grandma is still alive and average. The only short person I know is my maternal great grandpa who was considered short by my family even in the country they're from (avg height of 5'7" or 5'8")

It would be so fucked if I actually got his height while many tallfags have midget parents
Its rough ngl but it happens. I would have predicted you to be 5ft 10 to 6ft tbh.

I remember there was one guy here that got height mogged by his mum, sister and father. Fucking brutall.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
The fuck my mother is 5'4 and I'm 6'3 and still growing
Isn't average there 5'6 it's just 2 inches
Clearly attention bs going on
I have a feeling this user is a foid (the one pictured in the OP) who wants commitment from a top 1% tall Viking Chad, but can't get it due to either being a mentalcel, or having a rotten personality.

Even Arvid got crazy over a 5'1 foid.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, NegativeNorwood, ROTTING and 1 other person
View attachment 1625720

View attachment 1625721

She was crying at loud on Vindicta because she is 162cm and even normies reject her for her height JFL.

IMO she could be Stacy with better height but with her height, she is high Becky at best. Height just kills it.
I don't think you'd have a problem with getting commitment from your looksmatch. You just want commitment from a 6'4 male model Viking chad.
FaceApp 1649368941844
FaceApp 1649368921560

yes there is something off or op is retarded
I have a feeling this user is a foid (the one pictured in the OP) who wants commitment from a top 1% tall Viking Chad, but can't get it due to either being a mentalcel, or having a rotten personality.

• +1
yes there is something off or op is retarded
They're indirectly asking us if they can get commitment from a male model chad.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, NegativeNorwood and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫

Is she super giga stacy that mogs this girl?
Imo the better your face and body is, the lesser height plays role.
A 5'1" girl should have at least Stacy face and body to secure LTR with normie tier guys.

• Hmm...
Its rough ngl but it happens. I would have predicted you to be 5ft 10 to 6ft tbh.

I remember there was one guy here that got height mogged by his mum, sister and father. Fucking brutall.
I get torsomogged by my mom. I have a VERY short torso but 32in inseam and 29cm ulna length. I don't even have a normal torso so I can't see shit in cars or clsss. What's even more unlucky about me is that I started puberty at 13, but stopped growing at late 14 despite being only 100lbs and low bf. I'm 16.5 and been 5'7" for nearly 2 years now...

I get constantly fucking skipped in the lunch line because of my height by people with shorter legs and parents than me just fucking lol

Is she super giga stacy that mogs this girl?
Imo the better your face and body is, the lesser height plays role.
A 5'1" girl should have at least Stacy face and body to secure LTR with normie tier guys.
No, I think you're the foid in the OP.
You're Stacy facially, you should have no problem with a Chad who isn't a male model. So in other words, a Chad betsbuxxer.

Hows your personality like, have you had any previous baggage from other LTRs/ONSs?

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639 and Xangsane
Cope, no men srsly cares about a girls height irl if she looks good, just on .org
Even Arvid who is a Chad that lives in Sweden got the feels for a 5'1 foid.

She’s 5’4 (average woman height) and complaining about it

Hi egg doesn’t matter for females unless they’re 5’10+ ogres which is disgusting but she’s a normal height

Jfl at women crying about anything in order to get attention/sympathy from simps
I'm certain OP is the foid pictured and is indirectly asking how to get commitment from a top tier male model Chad.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, NegativeNorwood, johncruz12345 and 4 others

Yeah OP doesn't have the mind of a guy, height is not a priority for women
Face and the whole feeling of her body is(not interstellar tits and ass) but the overall body, neck, abdomen, legs

OP is a foid most likely
But who cares she's just going to post shitty threads like a "guy" I know here

• +1
Reactions: 360° and Xangsane
Imagine thinking this type of girl has any trouble dating Chads IRL

• +1
Reactions: 360°, Xangsane and Germania
  • +1
Yeah OP doesn't have the mind of a guy, height is not a priority for women
Face and the whole feeling of her body is(not interstellar tits and ass) but the overall body, neck, abdomen, legs

OP is a foid most likely
But who cares she's just going to post shitty threads like a "guy" I know here
All of OP's interests including interests towards dating indicate that they are female.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Imagine thinking this type of girl has any trouble dating Chads IRL
See below:

petite women fog tall ones with the exception of breeding them

Even Arvid who is a Chad that lives in Sweden got the feels for a 5'1 foid.
Imo, a short girl with Gigastacy face and gigastacy body (except height) who is personalitymaxxed/htmaxxed would be enough to secure gl guys, at least htn.

• JFL
Imo, a short girl with Gigastacy face and gigastacy body (except height) who is personalitymaxxed/htmaxxed would be enough to secure gl guys, at least htn.
She can get Gigachad easily what are you talking about :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Not really no
She would be just for hook ups only

She can get Gigachad easily what are you talking about :feelskek::feelskek:
I mean, height would be a failo and turn off some men. She should cope with that and settle for lesser

• JFL
Bro a short girl with an average face and a bland personality could secure a HTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Xangsane
lul, OP is a female :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and noprogressno
I mean, height would be a failo and turn off some men. She should cope with that and settle for lesser
Nigger men don't give a shit about women's height as long as she isn't a literal dwarf, the girl in OP isn't even that short