Swimming is the ultimate lookmaxxing sport

yuta11

yuta11

6’5 incel
The average swimmer MOG’s EVERY gymcel and most sports ball player.

Attachments

• IMG_8184.jpeg
    IMG_8184.jpeg
    99.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
water.

Swimmer1
Swimmer2

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Mr. President and Deleted member 32425
it's not swimming which gives these bodies, it's that you need these superior bodies for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, Deleted member 19766, Prince88 and 8 others
Low IQ post. You don't get that bone structure from swimming, you go into swimming when you realize you're born with a long torso, long lungs, etc. that give you the advantages to excel in the sport.

• +1
Reactions: spectacularpixlr, Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 32425 and 5 others
But they need to mouthbreath and fuck their hyoids at least, considering some of them may have godly genetics for jaw so the damage won't be extreme on more things than just the hyoid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
it's not swimming which gives these bodies, it's that you need these superior bodies for it
Low IQ post. You don't get that bone structure from swimming, you go into swimming when you realize you're born with a long torso, long lungs, etc. that give you the advantages to excel in the sport.
bingo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Swimming is the fastest way to acquire abs, ofc you need genetics to compete just like most sports, but it also offers you fantastic abs and a better body. Try again, you knuckle dragging subhuman.

• JFL
Reactions: zipzam and User28823
I tried to swim the other day and despite being a gymcel and a casual runner, I could even keep it up for 5 minutes. It sure is good exercise but having access to a decent pool is not for peasants like me.

Swimming is the fastest way to acquire abs, ofc you need genetics to compete just like most sports, but it also offers you fantastic abs and a better body. Try again, you knuckle dragging subhuman.
Abs? I've never not had abs in my entire life. If it's a struggle for you to get abs it never began for you.

soccer and basketball looksmaxxed me

This is like saying basketball makes you taller and boxing increases your reach

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. President and Deleted member 30918
soccer and basketball looksmaxxed me
This is like saying basketball makes you taller and boxing increases your reach
Swimming helps you maintain a slim physique. And more ripped abs than any other sport. It's unfortunate that I have to explain this. How did you even get to turn your computer on?

Swimming helps you maintain a slim physique. And more ripped abs than any other sport. It's unfortunate that I have to explain this. How did you even get to turn your computer on?
I’m on my phone actually

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30918