Swiped in toronto on tinder (ethnics and sub 5pslers dont enter)

atlanta isnt that great. Theres probably more tyronelites but theyre not consistent, still very rare. The standard for blacks doesnt significantly go up high there. They look lower than that htn dude i spoke of. Ill check the other areas tbo
Haha checkout Detroit, New Orleans, Richmond (Virginia) , Cleveland (Ohio)

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Haha checkout Detroit, New Orleans, Richmond (Virginia) , Cleveland
Theres a thing in toronto where niggresses say all american black guys are tyrones. Fucking full of shit nigglet degenerates.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: dracosondracos, datboijj, thereallegend and 1 other person
The competition isnt that fierce at all but like every other dude has like the mandatory 2 year gym sentence with bones lol. I wasnt even being selective swiping. Most white guys who came up just looked like this. How do you fair against these guys (the average guy here is 4psl smv according to toronto standards). When girls say they only see uglynguys on tinder, these are the ugly guys. View attachment 2001889View attachment 2001890View attachment 2001891View attachment 2001892View attachment 2001893View attachment 2001895View attachment 2001896View attachment 2001897View attachment 2001898View attachment 2001899View attachment 2001900View attachment 2001901View attachment 2001902View attachment 2001904
I feel sui now. I wish I was more like Ryan, Jonathan or Ben. Proper NT pics and all. I look autistic in comparison

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 21340, thereallegend and 1 other person
Theres a thing in toronto where niggresses say all american black guys are tyrones. Fucking full of shit nigglet degenerates.
you know they mean actual tyrones not just the average black american. Also, there's a higher concentration of attractive black men in America due to population size. We'll find out what black american guys look like when you finishing swiping in major cities in america.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, thereallegend and Blackgymmax
Nigglets are full of shit tho. Im running the tall jacked light skin dude in NYC rn. Even after putting 2 major red flags in his hinge prompts indicating that he doesn't like black women, black women are still swiping right on him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 23554 and 3 others
is every man in toronto a framecel?

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and datboijj
Just stay natty theory
None are roided

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Just stay natty theory
None are roided
No they're all on peds lmfao. Most zoomers are on full gear or sarms but have a natty looking body.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dracosondracos, Deleted member 23554 and Deleted member 7580
No they're all on peds lmfao. Most zoomers are on full gear or sarms but have a natty looking body.
Look natty to me

Can sarms make you bald ?

• +1
Immediately seeing you post this after waking up made me think I was having some nightmare. Seeing their actual Tinder accounts hits differently.

• So Sad
The competition isnt that fierce at all but like every other dude has like the mandatory 2 year gym sentence with bones lol. I wasnt even being selective swiping. Most white guys who came up just looked like this. How do you fair against these guys (the average guy here is 4psl smv according to toronto standards). When girls say they only see uglynguys on tinder, these are the ugly guys. View attachment 2001889View attachment 2001890View attachment 2001891View attachment 2001892View attachment 2001893View attachment 2001895View attachment 2001896View attachment 2001897View attachment 2001898View attachment 2001899View attachment 2001900View attachment 2001901View attachment 2001902View attachment 2001904
I mean.. those dudes are ugly though.

Look natty to me

Can sarms make you bald ?
Dont think so or atleast nowhere near the rate of actual gear since its drastically weaker. And new ped users dont instantly go bald btw. 2 years of moderate test wont make you bald.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
unironically major capital cities seem like hell for subchadlites
ran a few becky/stacyfishes in sydney/london/cali/newyork and guys like this were popping up every few swipes

brutal reminder that any girl i ever encounter is two swipes of the thumb away from chad

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Blackgymmax
unironically major capital cities seem like hell for subchadlites
ran a few becky/stacyfishes in sydney/london/cali/newyork and guys like this were popping up every few swipes

brutal reminder that any girl i ever encounter is two swipes of the thumb away from chad
@realgonzalo thoughts?

the crazy thing is that all of them have put 6 pics minimum even though they are chad
most chadfishes used just 3 selfies and still got 99 in an hour
Lmao when i saw chris i told myself hes a chadfish and then i saw the verify shit and it gave me instant cortisol
you can verify with your own face , tinder's verification thing sucks in this regard(has been confirmed by other org users)
not coping,, but linked insta is the only way of knowing you're real
you should do the black version of this in a black dominated city like Houston, Dallas.
since when did these cities become black dominated lol , majority here are spics
Most zoomers are on full gear or sarms but have a natty looking body.
how's this possible ? do they not eat or something ?
if I see a guy with extremely well defined muscles , I automatically assume he is roiding
every fitness influencer is on juice

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, alriodai and fogdart
how long to get physique like Chris?

literally all average college-aged white guys. people dont leave their house and think everyone is a subhuman outside.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 23554
screenshot_20221218-014520_chrome-jpg.2001901
Ben is the best looking of the bunch.

How did your Nikofish do in Toronto?
and its obvious that he’s tall

Can you try Dallas and Houston I want to see

the crazy thing is that all of them have put 6 pics minimum even though they are chad
most chadfishes used just 3 selfies and still got 99 in an hour

you can verify with your own face , tinder's verification thing sucks in this regard(has been confirmed by other org users)
not coping,, but linked insta is the only way of knowing you're real

since when did these cities become black dominated lol , majority here are spics

how's this possible ? do they not eat or something ?
if I see a guy with extremely well defined muscles , I automatically assume he is roiding
every fitness influencer is on juice
Yes exactly, they dont eat lmfao

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and makeme183
Guys like him arent even rare like that lol. Its over
What should future surgery-maxxed and money-maxxed niggas like me do?

Should I just move to Montreal or the US?

no it's just a zoomer thing
but they are def tall tho
I'm Gen Z and when hanging out with other Gen Z'ers, there's definitely more taller dudes but they tend to be framecels and lanklets. At the same time, I see lots of short white dudes in Toronto (like... ALOT more) and that too among Gen Z. But, all in all, I'd say the average is around 5'10

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Fuck niggers

• Love it
Except Ryan and Marco they’re all just faggots

Dating is truly fucked if these guys have to resort to online dating Hahahhaha

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Nick.Harte
In this day and age…

Jonathan is the best looking guy imo

Lol at this shitskin pretending to be a Marketing director at 22

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte

Users who are viewing this thread

Back