Swiss man murders model ex wife then purées her body

Many such cases

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
when I was in psyche ward
Not surprised you were in a psych ward after knowing you got cuck fantasies about your Chinese girlfriend or whatever that was.

• JFL
Reactions: FascisstChad
a selfish and spiteful act

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and Costcosuperstore
@Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Xangsane
Not surprised you were in a psych ward after knowing you got cuck fantasies about your Chinese girlfriend or whatever that was.
How r those related? Chinese GF was a bit out of my league, so yeah she can get those elite guys, doesn't make it cuck

How r those related? Chinese GF was a bit out of my league, so yeah she can get those elite guys, doesn't make it cuck
Didn't you say you let her get fucked by other guys? :ogre:

Didn't you say you let her get fucked by other guys? :ogre:
no man wtf have u seen me????
I didnt do that, after she dumped me and I got put in the hi sec ward she maybe did, but that wouldn't have gone down of I was there。

I said it made sense if she did cos all the other guys she had were way better than me, but I been looking all over the world and I cant find these guys, and where I am now, and where I am gonna be in around 14 weeks that is even less likely (@Chadethnic101 can testify).

I just gotta survive Halloween cos last year I could survive it cos I was in the ward, but this year will.be bad. on Monday my shrink told.me to write a letter to myself first from my oneitis and then from an NPC pov

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Gengar
no man wtf have u seen me????
I didnt do that, after she dumped me and I got put in the hi sec ward she maybe did, but that wouldn't have gone down of I was there。

I said it made sense if she did cos all the other guys she had were way better than me, but I been looking all over the world and I cant find these guys, and where I am now, and where I am gonna be in around 14 weeks that is even less likely (@Chadethnic101 can testify).

I just gotta survive Halloween cos last year I could survive it cos I was in the ward, but this year will.be bad. on Monday my shrink told.me to write a letter to myself first from my oneitis and then from an NPC pov
Alright that's definitely different from what I was thinking of. My bad. Btw what's the 14 weeks thing about? Feel free to PM me about it.

Alright that's definitely different from what I was thinking of. My bad. Btw what's the 14 weeks thing about? Feel free to PM me about it.
In 14 weeks I'll be HIM.

I know everywhere i go all I see is fucking normies, and contrary to what .org says all the fucking JBW r normies too, I got some shit on right now, so I'm kinda leveling up.

My therapist tells me I'm making shit worse and papering over shit and I'm in the bargaining phase of grief but she's wrong af, pretty much 95% of people who know me r wrong, so I'm done with them all.

Send me pm I can tell u cos u can't accept PMs, a lot of people here hate me too

Last edited:
watch the video you lazy fuck
I did
He just said the alpinids are brachycephalic cancer that's evil unlike the rest of europe. He didn't really explain why

I haven't eaten anything since Tuesday. If this guy offered me a sandwich with some exquisite meat, I would have gracefully accepted. Even if I was told that it's his ex. :owo:
closest you get to eating female pussy

I did
He just said the alpinids are brachycephalic cancer that's evil unlike the rest of europe. He didn't really explain why
he said they were the basal pharaoh:feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature

@Rea @kaligula567 @Gaygymmaxx @Darkeningstar @iloveboobs @Putin

What the swiss have in their skulls is unlike anything found anywhere:feelswhat:

Shit is this why when I use Omegle and other type of chat room apps Swiss women love me cos bbc which proves they are mentally ill but really they are chinks?

Ngl I love Swiss hoes on that app and EE

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
Shit is this why when I use Omegle and other type of chat room apps Swiss women love me cos bbc which proves they are mentally ill but really they are chinks?

Ngl I love Swiss hoes on that app and EE
Yeah swiss are racist fucks (racial fetishists) so makes sense they'd love bbc.

Yeah swiss are racist fucks (racial fetishists) so makes sense they'd love bbc.
Yeah makes sense. Every single one I have met on those apps simps hard for me call me sexy and shiii. I found that interesting. Even uni I was having a thing with some half Swiss Foid as well just ironic

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
lifefuel for u (and me) :3
IMG 1183

• +1
Reactions: Rea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back