• Woah
Reactions: Krezo, thotbuster3000, IdiAmin and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11074, joeveniro, Deleted member 6512 and 4 others
wtf
post face
All I can say is I just uploaded a new pic made and edited by a photographer that has me looking great from that angle.

• Love it
Reactions: Adreyan
i get 40 likes and i am incel in my country jfl to us
I've had some success in my country as well. Around 150 matches in 2 months of Tinder, but after a while, new matches were more rare.
But no-where near this level.

• +1
Reactions: Adreyan and sytyl
The average polish man is bloated or recessed

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrisonMike, IdiAmin, Deleted member 7785 and 9 others
All I can say is I just uploaded a new pic made and edited by a photographer that has me looking great from that angle.
i need to try poland
do u have premium or are doing some trick that makes you able to spoof

i need to try poland
do u have premium or are doing some trick that makes you able to spoof
I have tinder gold, got it at a discount.

Location is a significant/big factor.
And often overlooked.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, joeveniro, Deleted member 10524 and 4 others
JBWnoslav

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot and mostuttersubhuman
Slavic countries seem impervious to hypergamy for some reason I may be wrong though maybe its because they're 2nd world countries

lol poland is recruit mode, i get like 200-300 matches in poland.. in a week jfl
now compare that to germany: 20-40

JFL

Yes but polish girls are ugly, they are not like Russian girls or Ukrainian girls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spark and onfiresems
im gonna try poland today jfl

which country are you from?

if you are from western europe then the reason for your ascension in poland is most likely due to pheno

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin and MiroslavBulldosex
Slavic countries seem impervious to hypergamy for some reason I may be wrong though maybe its because they're 2nd world countries
most west slavic countries are first world

i tried poland last 10 min and jfl those girls are legit ugly tier wtf lmao.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fjor2096, MiroslavBulldosex and Adreyan
I switch to Moscow and get 300 in an hour.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
yeah average male in Poland is 3-3.5PSL

Yes but polish girls are ugly, they are not like Russian girls or Ukrainian girls.
Polish women are not ugly, comparing worldwide. They actually mogg on average in looks, the wole of the asian, african, south, midle and north american continents. Within Europe, probably Polish women are in average range looks.

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Deleted member 10524, MiroslavBulldosex and 3 others
Polish women are not ugly, comparing worldwide. They actually mogg on average in looks, the wole of the asian, african, south, midle and north american continents. Within Europe, probably Polish women are in average range looks.
also polish women mogs polish men on average

Nothing to do with poland/location. With these kind of matches you're literally a chad...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Spoken like a true nazi

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thotbuster3000 and Deleted member 10524
Polish girls mog British girls though. At least they aren't too fat.

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and MiroslavBulldosex
What's the point of the thread if you get 150 in your hometown? Show face and we can see if it's because of looks or other factors.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 10536
Nothing to do with poland/location. With these kind of matches you're literally a chad...
No, it's due to the difference in income, women in poor countries dream to find a rich man to save them, even if he is not the most good looking. Women are not attracted to just looks but also money and status.

You don't have to be rich to be a provider, you just have to be richer than the average man of the country, the richer you are, the better your results will be though of course. But a man who makes 100 000$ per year will mog men who make 50 000$ per year if they are judged based on money alone.

And, if you come from a richer country to a third world country, you are also higher status because you have more freedom and opportunities than people who live in third world countries.

Since the site's name is looksmax, everyone talks about looks, but money and status matters too, never forget that it's FaceandLMS, not just FaceandL. Poland was not part of the USSR but it is still part of eastern europe nonetheless. Eastern Europe is not the same as southeast asia because it has second world countries, not third world countries, but they still have less freedom and make less money than people who come from first world countries.

If you can't attract women with your looks, of course looksmaxxing is important but in the meantime, you can go to poorer countries and take advantage of your money and status to get laid. Some will claim to be above that or that it's pathetic but it's not, you should be doing everything in your power to get laid, otherwise, you don't really care about getting laid as much as you claim. You shouldn't have high standards if you're an incel. Aim for women you are attracted to though but take advantage of all your strengths.

Because of all of that, it is impossible to be an incel if you live in a first world country and have the money and the freedom to travel to a second world or third world country. If you don't want to do that, then you're just a volcel. A volcel who will keep coping instead of taking action.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: alex569, Deleted member 9771 and Deleted member 10536
polish women are low quality round faced though. german or dutch women have much much higher standards but are also much better looking. polish women rarely have that angelic appearance you would find in western Europe. baltic pheno is just unattractive low class

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: alex569, Deleted member 7785, Adreyan and 1 other person
No, it's due to the difference in income, women in poor countries dream to find a rich man to save them, even if he is not the most good looking. Women are not attracted to just looks but also money and status.

You don't have to be rich to be a provider, you just have to be richer than the average man of the country, the richer you are, the better your results will be though of course. But a man who makes 100 000$ per year will mog men who make 50 000$ per year if they are judged based on money alone.

And, if you come from a richer country to a third world country, you are also higher status because you have more freedom and opportunities than people who live in third world countries.

Since the site's name is looksmax, everyone talks about looks, but money and status matters too, never forget that it's FaceandLMS, not just FaceandL. Poland was not part of the USSR but it is still part of eastern europe nonetheless. Eastern Europe is not the same as southeast asia because it has second world countries, not third world countries, but they still have less freedom and make less money than people who come from first world countries.

If you can't attract women with your looks, of course looksmaxxing is important but in the meantime, you can go to poorer countries and take advantage of your money and status to get laid. Some will claim to be above that or that it's pathetic but it's not, you should be doing everything in your power to get laid, otherwise, you don't really care about getting laid as much as you claim. You shouldn't have high standards if you're an incel. Aim for women you are attracted to though but take advantage of all your strengths.

Because of all of that, it is impossible to be an incel if you live in a first world country and have the money and the freedom to travel to a second world or third world country. If you don't want to do that, then you're just a volcel. A volcel who will keep coping instead of taking action.
All your comments be like
Original 1

You've never been to poland? I think you're having a really wrong picture of the country here... I'd understand if you were talking about ukraine.
Anyway, how do you know that op has money and flaunts his wealth on tinder? Nobody has seen his pictures, no? You're just assuming a lot of things here.
Just for example, I do MUCH worse in poland on tinder than locally. Might mean many things or nothing, but imo, it means at least one thing - it ain't any easier than many other countries.
You could apply what you're saying, sort of, maybe to balkan countries, questionably so though.

polish women are low quality round faced though. german or dutch women have much much higher standards but are also much better looking. polish women rarely have that angelic appearance you would find in western Europe. baltic pheno is just unattractive low class
Poland is slavic. Not much to do with baltic pheno(baltic mogs hard).
But there're plenty of hot polish girls, idk what are people even talking in this thread here. Nobody has ever been to poland, seemingly.

• +1
Reactions: alex569
  • JFL
Reactions: thotbuster3000
they are much worse looking than dutch or german women

you fucking piece of shit lucky chad

Why Poland? Go to Ukraine and dont make my country whorehouse.

Lol, just google polish men, 85% of them are bloated balding slavcels and young Polish girls prefer foreign guys over Polish unless they aren't from India or East Asia, my friend from Africa who studies with me at the Polish university gets so much attention from Polish girls it's insane and think about it: Roosh went to Poland and he had no problems getting laid unlike in the US.

• +1
Reactions: alex569
One of the hottest instagram models i've ever seen is from Poland, I might have to hit that country up myself.

Poland has hella hotties

makes me want to ltr one

isnt warsaw where the jews stay