Kraken

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Toth's thot, volcelfatcel and 2 others
an ugly fuck like him deserves to live on the streets tbh

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Tobias Fünke, UglyGod360, Hades and 6 others
Homeless Chad gets offers to get paid to fuck Stacies. Meanwhile I can't even get a job with a prestigious degree.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, Tobias Fünke, Hades and 9 others
Damn Stallone convinced them to let him star in rocky by working for free🧠 High IQ
Definition of investing in yourself and it paid off

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke, Deleted member 5786 and subhuman incel
Homeless Chad gets offers to get paid to fuck Stacies. Meanwhile I can't even get a job with a prestigious degree.
Degrees are useless unless it's for getting a PHD, or having a guaranteed position waiting for you when you get out. You're welcome for the high IQ response.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Degrees are useless unless it's for getting a PHD, or having a guaranteed position waiting for you when you get out. You're welcome for the high IQ response.
Sounds like something someone who went to a shit college would say. A degree from a top 50 college is huge in the job market. I just can't take advantage of it because of my face (and height).

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tobias Fünke, Hades, Patient A and 2 others
Sounds like something someone who went to a shit college would say. A degree from a top 50 college is huge in the job market. I just can't take advantage of it because of my face (and height).
Brötal

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
The college I went to was extremely expensive but it is well connected. It is no Harvard, but at the same time, it's no community college out house. But the main problem with people's approach to college is that they are too dumb to be there in the first place, let alone be spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on an education that will send them into eternal poverty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725