Symmetry is NOT law🙏

p1n

p1n

Iron
Proof:
(If u boyos feel bad about your assymetry stare at these guys and invert them for 30mins, you only feel extremely weird inverted because you see yourself all the time but keep in mind you have to be lucky to look good and be assymetrical, just know that people are used to seeing you inverted the same way your used to seeing yourself in the mirror❤️❤️❤️)

Attachments

• 773CCDF3-685D-4D47-B390-720908C09AF9.jpeg
    773CCDF3-685D-4D47-B390-720908C09AF9.jpeg
    142.1 KB · Views: 0
  • EB961FC8-981B-48ED-ACD5-DC64622E4060.jpeg
    EB961FC8-981B-48ED-ACD5-DC64622E4060.jpeg
    309.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 74947EE3-B779-4041-A452-DB10F2647422.jpeg
    74947EE3-B779-4041-A452-DB10F2647422.jpeg
    182.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: mfk, david329, 2chevskuy and 1 other person
this is the most cope thing ive ever read in my entire life

• +1
Reactions: keepcopingboyo, billymidnight, monecel and 6 others
notice how I said you have to be extremely lucky to look good assymetrical, this thread is for boyos who have fucked their view of themselves from constant analysis of their face

Unfortunately there are a lot of young people on here (me included) and I know that this can help several people

• +1
Reactions: Slayerdanny
Unfortunately there are a lot of young people on here (me included) and I know that this can help several people
nerd

Yeah I never notice asymmetry till my friends snap me and I’m like how have I never seen thsg in real life it’s eye opening

Ok have fun being symmetrical subhuman
im not even symmetrical at all, in fact im very assymetrical due to my crossbite where im getting a palate expander for

OP is probably coping about his asymmetry, but it's common knowledge symmetry doesn't mean anything, and only becomes a failo if it's significantly more than average population

im not even symmetrical at all, in fact im very assymetrical due to my crossbite where im getting a palate expander for
I never said assymetry is good the whole point is it’s not over for you because of asymmetry

• +1
Reactions: 2chevskuy
I agree heavily, most of my irls are insecure because of their asymmetry and this shit just kept bothering me. Like bro who gives a shit you have a good face overall

• +1
Reactions: mfk
OP is probably coping about his asymmetry, but it's common knowledge symmetry doesn't mean anything, and only becomes a failo if it's significantly more than average population
For real, everyone is assymetrical, and you should still try to be as symmetrical as possible but it’s not over

Cope they are not that asymmetric around the midface region. Assymetry in eyes/brows/hairline/nose is brootal

• +1
Reactions: JoChico
Just be Chad theory

• +1
Reactions: keepcopingboyo and curryascenderr
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mfk and JoChico
Proof:
(If u boyos feel bad about your assymetry stare at these guys and invert them for 30mins, you only feel extremely weird inverted because you see yourself all the time but keep in mind you have to be lucky to look good and be assymetrical, just know that people are used to seeing you inverted the same way your used to seeing yourself in the mirror❤️❤️❤️)
I mean dimorphism is carying looks, so asymetry doesn't maether if u already have a good looking face.

I'm a bottom 2% asymmetrical cyclops due to one-sided bruxism and I still get girls commenting on my posts omd

I'm a bottom 2% asymmetrical cyclops due to one-sided bruxism and I still get girls commenting on my posts omd
If your gonna be assymetrical Tmj is probably the one u want to have, and you can fix it with a Tmj splint or Botox or myofunctional therapy which you can do by yourself

If your gonna be assymetrical Tmj is probably the one u want to have, and you can fix it with a Tmj splint or Botox or myofunctional therapy which you can do by yourself
I have TMJ on one side of my jaw and pain due to literally how large one of my masseters are, I plan to get botox when I am older, but one-sided chewing has led my maxilla to be tilted; therefore, my asymmetry is also skeletal

One rare example=cope

expander won’t save you. it may pull you out deep waters but not drastic effect ( speaking from experience)

yeah it helps with that fs, in my experience my zygos became more pronounced aswell
im latino aswell bro nice thread u are watching, half dutch half mexican here

Attachments

• Snapchat-1662400099.jpg
    Snapchat-1662400099.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Lalala
harmony is law

these guys have a more evident asymmetry yet the harmony remains present

harmonic AND reasonably symmetric is better than asymmetric

I don't think symmetry matters with the examples you gave cuz they are literal chads. If you are that good looking then symmetry doesn't matter basically at all. But in general, I think I've learnt that symmetry irl is not important unless its a deformity. Will look shit in pictures though lol.