Symmetry is overrated ?

william2605

william2605

Mistral
looking at old posts, I read that the worst asymmetry is this "jaw root" which manifests itself with a longer ramus than the other, asymmetric orbitals, left jaw more rounded than right jaw etc... this scheme I found is an example of this .
33EF8EB7 E13C 4444 8E16 0C13AA0385BC

Now how do you explain this?
8F9FEA3B 5F0A 4FDC 95A9 FFBE9E26878A
8FDC2FBD 33F8 48DF B5DB A43BF583E61F

it's fucking the same in every photo, it has the same asymmetries that are perceived as "serious".
his face has always been defined as "super symmetrical"
E45C9093 8E3A 42E6 A890 30546581D784
462715F9 662D 4989 B33F F7E8D376D00F

PS: I take him as an example but it applies to many others

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Red Fox, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
Symmetry doesn't matter much unless you have eye asymmetry. Eye asymmetry actually can failo people in pics it looks weird. But general face asymmetry isn't noticable in pics unless you flip them and especially not irl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: j05, Beastchodecode, Offensive Bias and 3 others
Symmetry doesn't matter much unless you have eye asymmetry. Eye asymmetry actually can failo people in pics it looks weird. But general face asymmetry isn't noticable in pics unless you flip them and especially not irl
Fuck me. I have eye asymmetry (not eyebrow asymmetry or anything that can easily be fixed). It's part of the reasons my life is destroyed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, optimisticzoomer and Deleted member 40761
True

Over for chicocells

Attachments

• 3264355_overrchico.mp4
    768.6 KB
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69
Fuck me. I have eye asymmetry (not eyebrow asymmetry or anything that can easily be fixed). It's part of the reasons my life is destroyed
OBO Bro:feelswhy:

Not that bad Im here with you

looking at old posts, I read that the worst symmetry is this "jaw root" which manifests itself with a longer ramus than the other, asymmetric orbitals, left jaw more rounded than right jaw etc... this scheme I found is an example of this .
View attachment 2474128
Now how do you explain this?
View attachment 2474131View attachment 2474134
it's fucking the same in every photo, it has the same asymmetries that are perceived as "serious".
his face has always been defined as "super symmetrical"
View attachment 2474136View attachment 2474137
PS: I take him as an example but it applies to many others
Yes the 99% general population are somewhat symmetrical.

TBH when is the last time you see a guy on street and first thing you notice is his asymmetry.

Symmetry is cope unless very noticeable. Literally just some normie concept not an actual looksmaxxer autist will care

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Red Fox and william2605
Same. One of my eyes is twice the size with worse orbitals lmfao

• So Sad
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and Red Fox
Same, one eye is lower and closer to the centre of the face. That eye's medial canthus is also longer and lower

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and Red Fox
Same, one eye is lower and closer to the centre of the face. That eye's medial canthus is also longer and lower
Same! My left eyeball is also bigger but the worst problem for me is what you described

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and optimisticzoomer
Yeah everyone has this it's just that the doomers on this site who microanalyze their face hyperfixate on asymmetry because it's impossible to unsee on ur own face

Yeah everyone has this it's just that the doomers on this site who microanalyze their face hyperfixate on asymmetry because it's impossible to unsee on ur own face
What is asymmetrical on chico?