Symptoms of LOW T

If you don’t have caveman tendencies your a bitch. Ngl society is cucking you guys.

If you don’t get excited at the thought of fighting people or fucking big booty bitches your low t.

Thank god that ain’t me I’d sui being a pathetic disgusting disgrace of a man.

What are caveman tendencies?

low prenatal T = less growth of body in general except for boobs and hips = small penis

im not saying changing T levels after finished growing is gonna change bones or penis size BTW
prenatal T has NOTHING to do with dick size my dick is small and prenatal T levels are high

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
mogged by who? im not bragging im just thankful that i have non of these and everyone else could be the same if you sleep enough, train hard and eat well
jfl below zero iq

wide zygos
massive browridge

this both is higly correlated with prenatal t

JFL i thought he meant behaviour.

But yeah i have all of those features. especially the browrdige. my browridge looks ridiculous.

im being honest. im out of the gym for 3 weeks due to injury and i have less sex drive already and feel how i have a lot worse energy etc.
I bet your bones are also recessed now jfl

JFL i thought he meant behaviour.

But yeah i have all of those features. especially the browrdige. my browridge looks ridiculous.

yea i remember you saying you had a massive ridge, could you post pics in the pm?

mogged by who? im not bragging im just thankful that i have non of these and everyone else could be the same if you sleep enough, train hard and eat well
Stfu

yea i remember you saying you had a massive ridge, could you post pics in the pm?

My phone broke yesterday ;(

But i wouldn't post pics anyways. i don't want my face to be on the internet since i'm planning to rope.

My phone broke yesterday ;(

But i wouldn't post pics anyways. i don't want my face to be on the internet since i'm planning to rope.

rip lol

i just wanted your ridge, it is not like you must post your whole side profile. other than that, i think you can trust me, at least we know each other to the a degree.

i didnz mean bones lmao i meant low inhib, high sex drive etc
tell me how your penis can grow by sleeping and training???

you said you can have none of those traits if you do those things

tell me how your penis can grow by sleeping and training???

you said you can have none of those traits if you do those things
shut ur fucking mouth or i stab ur whole family faggot

being low T is not a problem nowadays

you can just inject 500mg of test per week

I have all of these traits

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
everything besides dick. 7 inches but low t

-Skinny fatness
-Low sex drive
-Being scared of danger
-Preferring skinny girls over busty estrogenic stacies
-Small penis
-Having an Oneitis
-High inhib
I have a high sex drive. Some lovehandles yet getting lean and having abs. I like curvy, big arsed girls a lot as well as petite. Big thick penis. Medium inhibition. And I will always have my oneitis.
View attachment 90371
View attachment 90372
View attachment 90373
View attachment 90374

All insanely high T all have tiny forheads. Short forhead is masc @Wannabe6ft2
LOL COPE. Look at Jon Jones. Fedor. Daniel Cormier. 3 of the GREATEST HW fighters of ALL TIME. Look at there hairlines. Cuck

Last edited:
-Skinny fatness
-Low sex drive
-Being scared of danger
-Preferring skinny girls over busty estrogenic stacies
-Small penis
-Having an Oneitis
-High inhib
Had skinny fatness before
I have a fear of bugs but I'm generally low inhib
Don't know if I prefer skinny girls because I focus on face
6 inch
fuck
nah fam

Had skinny fatness before
I have a fear of bugs but I'm generally low inhib
Don't know if I prefer skinny girls because I focus on face
6 inch
fuck
nah fam
6 INCH? LOL LOL LOL HA HA HA HAAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

6 INCH? LOL LOL LOL HA HA HA HAAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Dude just stop posting. You are literally genetic scum. Your dick won't save you from your subhuman face.

Dude just stop posting. You are literally genetic scum. Your dick won't save you from your subhuman face.
You'll never know who i am cuck. 6 INCHES LOL !!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA H AHA

You'll never know who i am cuck. 6 INCHES LOL !!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA H AHA
You type like an autist and posted several pctures of your disgusting face on here. Daily reminder that I know your insta and can ddos you at any time you faggot.

You type like an autist and posted several pctures of your disgusting face on here. Daily reminder that I know your insta and can ddos you at any time you faggot.
6 INCHES LOLLLL !!!! maaaa lilllll BBBBBB