Syrianpsycho is fake

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
F1648586 7AD1 4AED 8D48 765D337EC2CE

@SyrianPsycho @Xangsane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, SubhumanCurrycel, justinzayn and 7 others
@Moggie

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
so he gonna get banned then?

@Xangsane’s alt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 21340, Deleted member 16369 and 5 others
@bignosesmallchin post proof or cap
I can’t but he really did dm me, bruh I’m using a old ass iPhone my newer phone broke last week I haven’t been able to take new pics on this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, gymmaxedhorse, NFA PB and 2 others
He’s real he’s not fake

14FCC464 2861 4D3B A26E FC21EDBAABFD
you asked for a pic with a spoon, here you go

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: halloweed, PsychoH, LegitUser and 24 others
mogs @the BULL's cancer sickly looking ass to dust

This horseface doesn't even mog his Friends
You're legit low iq as shit without education and go out with your mum. Your looks level isn't enough to act so autistic, you Will stay alone

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 16369 and NFA PB
this shop is so bad @Xangsane would never stoop this low you can see jaggies from the aliasing / photoshop magic wand tool and jfl at just wacking it in front of his hair like that jfl if someone asked this kind of question as proof they expect you to hold it or something.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, gymmaxedhorse, aBetterMii and 2 others

This horseface doesn't even mog his Friends
You're legit low iq as shit without education and go out with your mum. Your looks level isn't enough to act so autist, you Will stay alone

if my looks level isnt enough then what is yours incel

dont cry yourself to sleep because im 10x prettier than you delusional mommas boy. you legit live with your mom at 27, youre a fucking failure. youll never get out of the basement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8904, SyrianPsycho and Deprived
if my looks level isnt enough then what is yours incel

dont cry yourself to sleep because im 10x prettier than you delusional mommas boy. you legit live with your mom at 27, youre a fucking failure. youll never get out of the basement
26 and when i get hired there's no more comparison between me and you, i literally only miss a job, i Always get treated well girls Always liked whatever i said meanwhile you only have bad experiences and traumas that's why you Always post incel content. Your takes are Always temp room iq level

• JFL
Reactions: NFA PB and Deleted member 19157
26 and when i get hired there's no more comparison between me and you, i literally only miss a job, i Always get treated well girls Always liked whatever i said meanwhile you only have bad experienced and traumas that's why you Always post incel content
you can make stuff up as usual deluded incel it doesnt change the fact i look much better than you. dont cry yourself to sleep

OP you brainlet can't you see he is actually real? stop the copes
its tough for us sub 5s when we see a new forum chad :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
you can make stuff up as usual deluded incel it doesnt change the fact i look much better than you. dont cry yourself to sleep
You can keep writing that how many times you want doesn't change the fact i have Better success with girls and Better education and way higher iq

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
26 and when i get hired there's no more comparison between me and you, i literally only miss a job, i Always get treated well girls Always liked whatever i said meanwhile you only have bad experiences and traumas that's why you Always post incel content. Your takes are Always temp room iq level

you are a sad, sad man. you're a fucking fan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
OP you brainlet can't you see he is actually real? stop the copes
what "incel" post content do i make you retard :lul: genuinely curious

im just honest about my mental state unlike you, youre just a lying faggot who covers all of his emotions up and larps like hes mentally sane when youre clearly fucking not

you are a sad, sad man
Stfu if that's really you look at the junk you post on tik tok
I don't associate with your bullshit and cult following you create

im just honest about my mental state unlike you, youre just a lying faggot who covers all of his emotions up and larps like hes mentally sane when youre clearly fucking not
You Always are against women you're a mysoginist incel

You can keep writing that how many times you want doesn't change the fact i have Better success with girls and Better education and way higher iq
ive been fucking jb pussy since i was 15, you had to scounge tinder low tier whores and it took you 27 years

youre a fucking joke son. kill yourself. you were getting 0 pussy at my age

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai and SyrianPsycho
Stfu if that's really you look at the junk you post
I don't associate with your bullshit and cult following you create
associate with my cock

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22775
ive been fucking jb pussy since i was 15, you had to scounge tinder low tier whores and it took you 27 years

youre a fucking joke son. kill yourself. you were getting 0 pussy at my age
No low tier and i had gfs too Always girls simping for me literally i only had 1 year of no contact with females during lockdown

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
No low tier and i had gfs too Always girls simping for me literally i only had 1 year of no contact with females during lockdown
you're only making this worse- fym no contact for a whole year? what the fuck? you the only dude who actually stayed in during lockdown and you top that off by chastising yourself HAHAHAH

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns

first of all what are you even talking about JFL

im not mentally sane, i have literally made threads about it in the past.

i just think you are the most immature user on this forum, literally @Erik-Jón bullies you. i thought it was impossible for someone like him to get bullied, so congratulations on that, lil rat.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21062 and the BULL
you're only making this worse- fym no contact for a whole year? what the fuck? you the only dude who actually stayed in during lockdown and you top that off by chastising yourself HAHAHAH
Try living in a small Village with no social media then you tell me
Anyways the past Is in the past, you were a subhuman too with no contacts in freaking High school

i just think you are the most immature user on this forum, literally @Erik-Jón bullies you. i thought it was impossible for someone like him to get bullied, so congratulations on that, lil rat.
He's cooked can't even quote properly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
Shhhhhhhhh back to making jawline excercise tutorial
i was thinking a motivational vid for jobless 27 yr olds who live with their parents instead

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
i was thinking a motivational vid for jobless 27 yr olds who live with their parents instead
You Need to get a master degree First though for that kind of content

You Need to get a master degree First though for that kind of content
no u dont its the internet, people believe anything. same way you think i had no connections prior to my 'transformation', i was never an incel

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
no u dont its the internet, people believe anything. same way you think i had no connections prior to my 'transformation', i was never an incel
good keep larping to the sheeps then
here it's the jungle, we have lions that see caps through the screen

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18840

dude clearly i replied to the wrong person jesus christ i was taljijg yo the bull

mirin your dipshit reading comprehension not realize i replied to the wrong person

yo
mirin your dipshit reading comprehension not realize i replied to the wrong person
your cortisol must be so high rn to reply to the wrong person. obviously im not checking if the person is replying right, who even does that lmfao

yo

your cortisol must be so high rn to reply to the wrong person. obviously im not checking if the person is replying right, who even does that lmfao
it was an accident why did you think i was replying a bunch of random shit to something that didnt pertain to your comment at all jfl

mirin iq

Is he on his tippy toes AHHAHA

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 16369
prove yourself by posting a story on Instagram doing this 🤙🏼

Try living in a small Village with no social media then you tell me
Anyways the past Is in the past, you were a subhuman too with no contacts in freaking High school
you live in MENA?

prove yourself by posting a story on Instagram doing this 🤙🏼
tbh that spoon pic was fosho shopped

i wqs getting dopamine from thinking i was possibly interacting with that guy too because hes actually cool and has looks and i fw him

• +1
Reactions: SyrianPsycho