SyrianPsycho proof that you can be GL with a horseface?

twilight

twilight

professional frauder
2D9F6391 3D89 4C1C 9672 581F06B3F065
9BC73AA5 EDFD 431D AAB8 CD7684FC8CA1

7C4080F6 3F53 476F AF48 0315CEEFEEBC
n

Miring his ascension and light yagami pheno ngl, even if he’s spreading psl advice to retarded normies on tiktok (guess the dopamine from being a chad on tiktok wasn’t enough for him)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, zeek, Deprived and 4 others
he doesn’t have a horseface…

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Lmao, babineux and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LongForgotten, Deprived and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
This pic looks so edited
he’s definitely frauding somehow probably lightens his eyes and enhances hollow cheeks with faceapp or something

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists
.88 midface ratio, anything below .9 is a horse face
horse face is not about having a long midface, but being boneless and having no width on your faceTOGETHER wih a low midface ratio.

true horse face is a death sentence

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Deleted member 23530, rand anon and 1 other person
horse face is not about having a long midface, but being boneless and having no width on your faceTOGETHER wih a low midface ratio.

of course you would be an expert on horse face

• JFL
Reactions: Detn86 and twilight
Yes, you need medium/long hair to counteract

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 1851 and twilight

his fwhr is pretty small, but yeah definitely not boneless he looks good

Do you have pictures of him with shorter hair?

people always say long midface is so bad but really it's about how every feature comes together. literally everything matters it's not just one thing, if u have a longer midface u have to make up for it w jaw

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and twilight
people always say long midface is so bad but really it's about how every feature comes together. literally everything matters it's not just one thing, if u have a longer midface u have to make up for it w jaw
although not ideal ngl his midface makes him look high class

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
it suits him really well, somehow he has other top tier features, idk how he developed hunter eyes and such but

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
it suits him really well, somehow he has other top tier features, idk how he developed hunter eyes and such but
he just frauds with the eyes he’s blackpilled af

Pics edited to moon

.88 midface ratio, anything below .9 is a horse face
Here is a true horseface :
Image 1

A long midface fucks you up only if it is very long, syrianpsycho have a longish midface, that's all.
He looks uncanny as fuck with his implants but his tall chin balances out his midface making him more harmonious.

• +1
Reactions: zeek and twilight
Long midface/ Dolichocephalic Skull = high-class +high iq
2488167 1628128485514

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Indeed, a large bizygo width and a tall chin is enough to balances out the negative aesthetic effects of a long midface.
Short midface isn't ideal either (it makes you look neotenous), the best is longish (between the two) like Gandy, Chico etc..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683 and twilight
Indeed, a large bizygo width and a tall chin is enough to balances out the negative aesthetic effects of a long midface.
Short midface isn't ideal either (it makes you look neotenous), the best is longish (between the two) like Gandy, Chico etc..
short midface is for stacy only

Its called short longish in ortho lingo.
There are 4 types of midface. Syrian is long shortish luckily the limit to look human still. Longish long is the guy you posted and its over

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad and twilight
short midface is for stacy only
Indeed.
Unironically analyzing midface length is the most effective way to recognize a trans lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and twilight
Indeed.
Unironically analyzing midface length is the most effective way to recognize a trans lol
this is probably why a lot of people on here think bella hadid is a tranny

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad
Short is pejorative either say shortish short or compact
miring knowledge streege bhai, chad with the knowledge of a basement dwelling incel is a deadly combo

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
He is not that gl

true, there's plenty of male models with long midfaces. if not the majority. just not the ones worshipped on here. eyes + jaw is always the most important thing

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad
Indeed.
I respect everyone. Mine is shortish long its what top guys have. If you have tall lower third too. I pretty much have as ideal of a face shape lenght width projection possible. My only relative flaws are pheno related such as non hunter eyes and non ideal sharp nose. Luckily both are very good smv wise and if i had sharper nose and hunter eyes i may have Been uncanny its all about fitting the ideal of your phenotype and having the right features and proportions that blend in. People here are clueless about what makes a chad

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Johanjohan
miring knowledge streege bhai, chad with the knowledge of a basement dwelling incel is a deadly combo
Some say im only chadlite it makes me cage but it is what it is. I want to see their chads and models at my bodyfat in unfrauded zoomed in video. I guarantee you i haven’t seen any.

• +1
Some say im only chadlite it makes me cage but it is what it is. I want to see their chads and models at my bodyfat in unfrauded zoomed in video. I guarantee you i haven’t seen any.
all that matters is irl female lust, couldn’t care less what incels think

• +1
imagine being unhappy that you're a chadlite.. bye

• +1
yeah keep simping for him :feelshmm:

Its about being objective. And its not about being happy when you do everything to ascend. Its like deserved. But that being said, happinness is about how you perceive the world not what you have.

• +1
I respect everyone. Mine is shortish long its what top guys have. If you have tall lower third too. I pretty much have as ideal of a face shape lenght width projection possible. My only relative flaws are pheno related such as non hunter eyes and non ideal sharp nose. Luckily both are very good smv wise and if i had sharper nose and hunter eyes i may have Been uncanny its all about fitting the ideal of your phenotype and having the right features and proportions that blend in. People here are clueless about what makes a chad
Good !
Nose is a failo only if he is very big but even then it doesn't matter much if you have a good lower third and a good eye area (except if you wanna prettyboy maxx).
Hunter eyes can fit with most phenotypes, i mean there is arabs, hispanics, mulatto, blacks, slavics and even asians with hunter eyes, blue eyes on a black dudes would look uncanny but hunter eyes wouldn't, but beside that i agree with you.

• +1
Its about being objective. And its not about being happy when you do everything to ascend. Its like deserved. But that being said, happinness is about how you perceive the world not what you have.
chadlite is already extremely goodlooking i don't see how you wouldn't be satisfied? i'm going to do "everything" to ascend but i'm not gonna complain if i don't reach chad 😭

• So Sad
lucky you look great even at a high bf %, chad really does eat pizza jfl

if i don’t stay under 15% i look boneless

• +1
lucky you look great even at a high bf %, chad really does eat pizza jfl

if i don’t stay under 15% i look boneless
i'm anorexic tier skinny and recessed and look boneless

• So Sad
chadlite is already extremely goodlooking i don't see how you wouldn't be satisfied? i'm going to do "everything" to ascend but i'm not gonna complain if i don't reach chad 😭
i can never reach chad only a low tier chadlite maximum but that is still very very good

• +1
i'm anorexic tier skinny and recessed and look boneless
send pic in dm if you want and yeah if you look boneless at low bf then gg you probably recessed

Miring his ascension and light yagami pheno ngl, even if he’s spreading psl advice to retarded normies on tiktok (guess the dopamine from being a chad on tiktok wasn’t enough for him)

yeah,he has the anatolid pheno,turkish pheno also exist in northwest syria
this is why he breaks the arab look ceiling
could be a iranid or dinarid as well not sure

Last edited:
  • +1
i can never reach chad only a low tier chadlite maximum but that is still very very good
i agree. seeing a chadlite is super rare anyways.

• +1