SyrianPsycho proof that you can be GL with a horseface?

chadlite is already extremely goodlooking i don't see how you wouldn't be satisfied? i'm going to do "everything" to ascend but i'm not gonna complain if i don't reach chad 😭
Looksmaxxing obsession = we always want more, more and more.
I was the ugliest motherfucker in my entire class last year, today i get stares from girls every day and way more female attention, but inside i still feel like i'm a ugly jerk.
Even if i became Christian Bale i would think "Ok but O'pry mogs me so i have to ascend"
Looksmaxxing obsession is endless, this is how curlyheadjames dedtroyed his life and this is how a bunch of peoples became monsters because of plastic surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Lmao and twilight
Looksmaxxing obsession = we always want more, more and more.
I was the ugliest motherfucker in my entire class last year, today i get stares from girls every day and way more female attention, but inside i still feel like i'm a ugly jerk.
Even if i became Christian Bale i would think "Ok but O'pry mogs me so i have to ascend"
Looksmaxxing obsession is endless, this is how curlyheadjames dedtroyed his life and this is how a bunch of peoples became monsters because of plastic surgeries.
how did you ascend boyo?

He was at least a prettyboy htn
i actually still can't believe he's not larping. like he is probably doing some type of face and jutting and making people believe he got surgeries. i can do a bbl botoxed face and it looks fucked and uncanny

how did you ascend boyo?
Mewing, bonesmashing, thumbpulling, incisor chewing + k2+d3 and obviously the other usual softmaxxes like vitamin c for collagen, better haircut etc..
I'm 15 so my sutures are very malleable which means that all the techniques mentioned above are extremely effective, i'm pretty unrecognizable now, but ascension is a long way down my brothers.

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Dogshit thread kill yourself

+ Theres PSL Gods with horsefaces

• WTF
Reactions: twilight
He looks good and can pull this mfr because he has top tier features and tall lower third to counteract it. But his long midface still failos him, he wouldve look way better with more balanced ratios.

Last edited:
horse face is not about having a long midface, but being boneless and having no width on your faceTOGETHER wih a low midface ratio.

true horse face is a death sentence
No he has a death tier midface but he has the best pheno on the planet outside of that so it doesnt matter. Even if he had no bones he would slay lol
Turn him med and its.game done

No he has a death tier midface but he has the best pheno on the planet outside of that so it doesnt matter. Even if he had no bones he would slay lol
what makes his pheno so mogger? i’ve never seen an arab that looks nearly as good as that

if it was death tier he'd be ugly. y'all are coping his midface is not that long

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
He’s obviously looks good

GL = GL

autistic psl stuff like “horse face” is so autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23530 and Deleted member 16683
Its about being objective. And its not about being happy when you do everything to ascend. Its like deserved. But that being said, happinness is about how you perceive the world not what you have.
Plenty of people have done far more than you ever have and ever will just to look worse.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
do you think he looks better with a shorter midface ?
1667759166-image.png
vs
1667759264-image.png