T levels are genetic

ambi

ambi

S’all good, man
I live top 0.01% lifestyle in terms of health and i’m still low T. There is no way to naturally increase T unless you are extremely unhealthy and even then the changes are minimal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, 14vic, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
dont know if id say mostly, sure there are people who have klinfelters but then there are people who are naturally predisposed to high t but dont have it because they weigh 500+lbs

• +1
Reactions: ambi
dont know if id say mostly, sure there are people who have klinfelters but then there are people who are naturally predisposed to high t but dont have it because they weigh 500+lbs
idk my T but i feel like 100 ng/dl rn

• So Sad
Reactions: descension
sure there are some on both extreme ends but even in the middle i doubt there is much to change naturally tbh

idk my T but i feel like 100 ng/dl rn
feeling like shit =/= low t

id feel like shit if i was NW4 but that just means I got high dht

• +1

I mean because in a week i havent felt horny really with no urge to fap, i do get morning erections and shit but low libido and mood swings point to low t dont they

I mean because in a week i havent felt horny really with no urge to fap, i do get morning erections and shit but low libido and mood swings point to low t dont they
ive had something similar before, it immediately goes away with fasting + exercise + no goyslop and proper sleep + cold showers etc just the right lifestyle for t levels

• +1
Hows your lifestyle?

• +1
ive had something similar before, it immediately goes away with fasting + exercise + no goyslop and proper sleep + cold showers etc just the right lifestyle for t levels
I fell off a bit tbh i’ll try going on a strict lifestyle like i was on when i functioned normally and see if it gets me back again. Feels weird because its been only for a week like a week ago i was still horny all day long and shit and it changed suddenly

I live top 0.01% lifestyle in terms of health and i’m still low T. There is no way to naturally increase T unless you are extremely unhealthy and even then the changes are minimal
Inject T,then

• +1
I fell off a bit tbh i’ll try going on a strict lifestyle like i was on when i functioned normally and see if it gets me back again. Feels weird because its been only for a week like a week ago i was still horny all day long and shit and it changed suddenly
thats what i told myself because i just turned 18 and if not now then when, cant start at 19/20 that doesnt sound right

though im already a bit ahead

• +1
thats what i told myself because i just turned 18 and if not now then when, cant start at 19/20 that doesnt sound right

though im already a bit ahead
i started around 18 too and have been mostly fine. But i do get periods where like for a week i feel almost asexual jfl

i started around 18 too and have been mostly fine. But i do get periods where like for a week i feel almost asexual jfl
how old are you now? by the time i turn 19 ill have a lot of shit together Ill probably ascend to HTN and have money

how old are you now? by the time i turn 19 ill have a lot of shit together Ill probably ascend to HTN and have money
20 as of very recently
by the time i turn 19 ill have a lot of shit together Ill probably ascend to HTN and have money
i thought the same bro lol. Many shit doesnt work out like u plan it out

were getting old fast i remember when i was 14/15
Indeed it’s kind of brutal. I personally dont want to grow too old with my current mindset
nah i have a pretty good base i asked a few members on here, just leanmaxxing
for sure but i didnt mean lookswise more the money stuff. I thought i was gonna make some but ended up broke as fuck and will have to look into alternative ways to make money since the thought of wageslaving makes me wanna rope immediately

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
Indeed it’s kind of brutal. I personally dont want to grow too old with my current mindset

for sure but i didnt mean lookswise more the money stuff. I thought i was gonna make some but ended up broke as fuck and will have to look into alternative ways to make money since the thought of wageslaving makes me wanna rope immediately
yeah you just gotta work hard everyday

• +1
yeah you just gotta work hard everyday
200.gif

i hate working

I learned it the hard way when I was 17 that you either work or are always miserable
depends if you by work mean wageslave or work as in a business
Wageslaving is the most horrific thought possible to me
Working on a business or smth bores me but i will need to do that or die tbh i cant physically get myself to work a normal job. Might have to slave for a month or two tho

• +1
Reactions: Azonin

Not high dht u faggot

It just means ur hair genetics are very sensitive even to the smallest amount of dht

Doesnt necessarily mean ur high dht dumb fuck

Not high dht u faggot

It just means ur hair genetics are very sensitive even to the smallest amount of dht

yeah so the higher sensitivity is like your dht-metre, never said high dht only when balding

thought you ignored me

• +1
Not high dht u faggot

u are an actual retard. if that was the case then minimal changes from finasteride (from minimal levels of dht as u claim) wouldnt help hair loss at all, it only reduces scalp dht by about 40%. so even if u had high DHT and used fin it wouldnt help for most people yet its effective for 99% of the population. what u said is literally the most marginal fringe scenario u could imagine

• +1
Reactions: Pollorex and ambi
u are an actual retard. if that was the case then minimal changes from finasteride (from minimal levels of dht as u claim) wouldnt help hair loss at all, it only reduces scalp dht by about 40%. so even if u had high DHT and used fin it wouldnt help for most people yet its effective for 99% of the population. what u said is literally the most marginal fringe scenario u could imagine
Well yes, finasteride doesnt work for people that are genetic dead end shits. You proved yourself wrong dumb nigger

Nigga, it's not genetic. Your T levels depend mostly on your social status/how high you see yourself

• JFL
Cope as fuck how would that change T levels lmao
Nigga, hormones regulate your behaviour. Main role of testosterone is to regulate how bold/aggressive you are(in primal society that means basically how high you are in social hierarchy)

• JFL
Nigga, hormones regulate your behaviour. Main role of testosterone is to regulate how bold/aggressive you are(in primal society that means basically how high you are in social hierarchy)
Yes t regulates it not the other way. Acting alpha doesnt make u high T buddy

It does if you truly believe that you are alpha, not pretending to be alpha
you cant just trick your brain completely, one of the reasons being it literally doesnt work like that. When u need higher t you inject it you dont go to a psychiatrist that makes u believe you are alpha Lol

Well yes, finasteride doesnt work for people that are genetic dead end shits. You proved yourself wrong dumb nigger
you described a situation for literal 1% of the population WITH androgenic alopecia gene so about 0.1% of actual population as "doesnt necesserly mean high dht" like it applies to everyone, guess what you dumb faggot it in fact does mean high DHT in a margin so large it could be a measurment error

• +1
you cant just trick your brain completely, one of the reasons being it literally doesnt work like that. When u need higher t you inject it you dont go to a psychiatrist that makes u believe you are alpha Lol
You don't need to trick your brain. Alpha gorilla doesn't tell himself 24/7 that he is alpha, he just knows it for a fact and believes it. Same for you, if you were an actual alpha you would be high T

• JFL
what percentile is 1100 ng untrained/seditary lifestyle at 19?

• JFL
You don't need to trick your brain. Alpha gorilla doesn't tell himself 24/7 that he is alpha, he just knows it for a fact and believes it. Same for you, if you were an actual alpha you would be high T
Bullshit dude what do you not understand, you feel muh alpha because of high T not the other way around. You literally have no proof for your claims either, your mindset cant raise T jfl it can though affect other things that could be perfieved as T traits such as confidence but never T levels

low t means nothing, the only thing that matters is the quality and load of your t receivers

• So Sad
low t means nothing, the only thing that matters is the quality and load of your t receivers
it does matter. Im 20 i shouldnt lack the urge to fap or fuck for a week. Didnt even feel like having sex

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: descension and 14vic
it does matter. Im 20 i shouldnt lack the urge to fap or fuck for a week. Didnt even feel like having sex
damn thats fucked, did you went to a doctor to maybe get prescribed to you T? Maybe there is some hope after all

• +1
damn thats fucked, did you went to a doctor to maybe get prescribed to you T? Maybe there is some hope after all
i didnt yet because its been only a week that my T plummeted so hard. Libido got completely raped for some reason idk why

• Woah
Reactions: 14vic