T3 effects on hair loss, hair growth and grey hair

G

GeorgeMathew

Bronze
Big research on this data, recently in the lab I work we have stumbled across this study.

I need some of your opinions (please no trolls or kids here) this is serious chit

Just for men touch of grey ass Nigga

thx doc

Attachments

• 1571866289762.png
    1571866289762.png
    510 bytes · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: GeorgeMathew
Its already known.
The first thing I did when I started losing hair was check my thyroid, as suggested by my doc.
Bodybuilders who fuck with their thyroid end up losing their hair.

recently in the lab I work we have stumbled across this study.
Damn how much support did you have to use google and find a pubmed study? No one could do this alone. Not even a small lab. You must be working in one of the big labs with 1000+ researchers. The sheer labor that must've been involved in this? If it's not classified information, can I ask how many highly regarded scientists are working with you in your lab? And how many labs did you need to involve in this massive operation?

• Woah
Reactions: her
Damn how much support did you have to use google and find a pubmed study? No one could do this alone. Not even a small lab. You must be working in one of the big labs with 1000+ researchers. The sheer labor that must've been involved in this? If it's not classified information, can I ask how many highly regarded scientists are working with you in your lab? And how many labs did you need to involve in this massive operation?
+

Yes sir,

2 known "scientists" known by public, who had public presentations on TV in USA, and a few very well known "scientists" from Serbia,

1 lab, located in Serbia

We use these studies to replicate them , some if not all, let's say we test their validity. Any idea how many studies like thes from this 'source' we read daily ? I hope not

• Woah
Reactions: her